Latest topics
Hi everyoneToday at 12:13 amBlueberry[DL] Latest 3 TournamentYesterday at 8:02 amvasko1234Hello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethros
Discord

Go down
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

We ask YOU!

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:53 pm
Here at the Duel Academy, we have always been trying to offer more than just Yugioh products, as we don't prefer to limit ourselves only to Yugioh itself.  My question is, what would you like to see more at DA? More Yugioh tournaments, events, or maybe even things like chess tournaments, more Mafia...or something else? Let me know Wink

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Re: We ask YOU!

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:46 pm
would love to see a discord channel....

My Health Potions:
x2
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 pm
I don't see point of that tbh, but what's the deal with it?

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:57 pm
have you never used Discord?

My Health Potions:
x2
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:48 pm
I did use it for some communication. However, I don't see how could we implement it with DA.

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:31 pm
@Lux wrote:I did use it for some communication. However, I don't see how could we implement it with DA.
why does it need to? 

There's no downside to having a discord channel. if anything it might bring more active people to this forum.... but then they might leave after a day once they realize there nothing to do here other than play dice games... but that's neither here nor there..... 

My Health Potions:
x2
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:50 pm
STX wrote:
@Lux wrote:I did use it for some communication. However, I don't see how could we implement it with DA.
why does it need to? 

There's no downside to having a discord channel. if anything it might bring more active people to this forum.... but then they might leave after a day once they realize there nothing to do here other than play dice games... but that's neither here nor there..... 

I guess it's because we tend to use site's chat more so this place could appear more active. There was a disscusion about this few months back.

Former Assistant and Professor
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:04 am
Galabae is right. It's for the same reasons we don't promote Skype chats and another off-site sources of communication. If our members want to communicate with people on the site, then they should do it on site.

LightYagami5
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0
Freshman

on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:00 pm
Obviously the ones you mentioned. Classic small tournaments and interesting big events.
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:14 am
Thank you for feedback Wink

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 pm
Bring Pokémon showdown tournaments.