Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp with a D/D deck EmptyHelp with a D/D deck

more_horiz
So last week I walked past a pendulum domination in Walmart and yesterday I got it. I took out some of the less useful cards, them being : emergency provisions, sinister yorishiro, d/d recruits, dark contract with errors, trance archfiend, d/d proud ogre, and d/d proud Chevalier. Put in: two more copys of gate, one of each slime, befomot, a contract laundering, a formula synchron, a generic rank four, a generic level 7 synchro, ( tried to get a coral dragon from my brother but he wouldn't give it up) and that's all the big changes I made. Please tell me anything I need ( I know I need Genghis and Alexander) and how to get them ( do note I'm poor) and other changes I need to make

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

descriptionHelp with a D/D deck EmptyRe: Help with a D/D deck

more_horiz
Dark Contract with Errors is actually okay in the side, if you fear the Paleozoic match up (tho Kali Yuga is a massive win-con v that deck). Mind if you show your build either in picture or written form, so I can see just what ratios/choices you're running and go from there.

#TheKozmoForce

'I know not of any Will, but I have some of that power'

'Take a walk through our garden and smell the Aroma' - >THE< Aromage player of DA

more_horiz
In terms of stuff that's not in the structure deck, obviously, you'll need some of the other staples of the deck, D'Arc, Kali Yuga, etc...

Forbidden Chalice is a relatively cheap decent option for some good negation options turn 1, as is Aegaion the Sea Castrum for cheap rank 8 options.

As Scotty said though, i'd need to see a decklist to get a full scope of what you're missing.

Help with a D/D deck YaG7Mes

more_horiz
the deck list as it is currently (do note, I did not sort this at all, I just pulled it out of my pocket and listed the cards in the order they are in)

D/D/D human resources
D/D lilith
Armageddon Knight
Kuribandit
D/D/D Chaos King Apocalypse
D/D Nighthowl 
D/D/D Supreme King Kaiser 
Stygian Street Patrol
D/D Re-Roll 
Dark Contract With The Gate
D/D Savant Kepler
D/D Necro Slime 
D/D Savant Galilei 
D/D Orthros 
Allure of Darkness
One for One 
Forbidden Dark Contract With the Swamp King
Escape from the Dark Dimension 
D/D Lamia
D/D Cerberus 
Dark Eruption 
Dark Contract with the Yamikai
D/D Savant Copernicus 
Dark Armed Dragon 
D/D/D Contract Change 
D/D/D Doom King Armageddon 
Stygian Security 
Dark Contract with the Witch 
D/D Savant Newton 
Dark Contract with the Swamp King 
Dark Contract with the Gate
D/D Swirl Slime 
Dark Contract with the Witch 
Foolish Burial 
Dark Contract with the Gate 
Hope for Escape 
D/D/D Oblivion King Ragnarok 
Contract Laundering 
D/D Berformet 
Tour Guide From the Underworld 
Dark Grepher 
Number 103: Ragnazero
D/D/D Wave King Caesar 
D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried 
Formula Synchron 
Wind-Up Zenmains 
Lightning Warrior 
D/D/D Dragonbane King Beowulf

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum