Latest topics
Hi everyoneToday at 12:13 amBlueberry[DL] Latest 3 TournamentYesterday at 8:02 amvasko1234Hello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethros
Discord

Go down
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Srporter's room

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:09 am
Hey everyone, welcome to my home away from home.  I am always up for a duel so if you are willing, hit me up and help me get out of Slifer red dorm!  I am usually on Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm eastern.  I am occasionally on in the evening from 9:30pm to whenever.  Looks forward to meeting you and having a duel of the ages!!!

Also I have accounts on almost every dueling platform you can play on.

Last edited by Srporter on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Re: Srporter's room

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:07 pm
welcome! Thank you for changing your avatar =D

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:28 pm
Lol is that a DA sin to keep the initial avatar?

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:13 pm
I wouldnt say it's a sin, but some of us will judge and shame you. 

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:20 pm
Gotcha, how do I get a cool signature like what you have?

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:31 pm
i made it myself. i can make you one, or you can ask one of the other GFX artists here if they can.

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:04 pm
That is awesome! I just have no clue what I would want.

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:53 pm
Just think of something you'd enjoy, and I'll find a render and you can tell me if you like it or not. If you like it I'll make your sig sometime tonight.

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:53 pm
That would be awesome, thank you so much.  Hmm... Well Yu-Gi-Oh related I am a huge fan of the Blue eyes archetype (Blue eyes shining dragon is my favorite!), I love the Egyptian God Cards, and I am a fan of the Elemental Hero's (I currently run a Hero deck).  Outside of Yu-Gi-Oh I am a huge fan of Star Wars.  I am also in the Air Force Auxiliary doing Search and Rescue as a Medic so the U.S. Military is strong in my family.  If you need anymore information let me know but I figured you could see my interests and run with it using your artistic capabilities.  I would like to incorporate the fact that I am in the Slifer dorm some how.  Thanks so much!!!

Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:44 pm
welcome.....tho i am the one who came here, weird

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:58 pm
Haha, thank you.

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 am
so I just remembered that most Yugioh renders are really bad to work with. imma keep looking but who's your favorite star wars character.

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:06 am
Haha ok, no problem.  I would have to say my favorite Star Wars character is Darth Vader.
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:16 am
I started on a Starkiller one but didn't really like it much, I'll go back to it if you don't like this one.

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:55 pm
I REALLY LIKE IT!!!! I only have one thing that I want to see if you can change.  Is it possible to add some red in there somehow? I really like it though and I appreciate it so much.  I owe you big time!!!!

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:12 pm
yeah i probably could add some red in there. I'll work on it tonight or tomorrow.

My Health Potions:
x2
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:18 pm

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:00 pm
I love both of those!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I owe you big time.  Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of town for the last couple of days.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:11 pm
Join our discord channel because that's where we duel and hang out 

https://discord.gg/qqgERD7

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 am
Awesome, Thanks!

Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Forgotten Pizza

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:05 pm
y u advertising in here crimson

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm
Bookingly wrote:y u advertising in here crimson
Showing him the main place we stay?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Forgotten Pizza