Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Alisae on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Player list:
1. LightYagami5
2. DanelerH
3. TricMagic
4. jjh927
5. faervel
6. Linda-Senpai
7. Pepchoninga
8. Debi MetaphysHunter*

Game rules:
1) All decisions come down to a democracy. The moderator gets 9 votes.
2) Please place your votes using the following code. While using bold tags to place your vote is okay, using the following would be prefered. Your vote will not get counted if it's not bolded.:
Code:
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]VOTE:[/color]</strong></span>
<span style="background-color: #FFFFFF"><strong>[color=#000000]UNVOTE[/color]</strong></span>
3) Lynches will occur when one player has received the majority of votes. You may post during the twilight period between the hammer and the closing of the thread.
4) If unsufficient votes are made on any player, or a majority of votes have been made to no lynch, no lynch will be made.
5) Nights will last 48 hours.
6) Do NOT quote any private communication from me, nor any mason, scum, neighbour, or anything topics that may or may not exist. You may paraphrase, just don't copy it wholesale.
7) You MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the thread unless your role specifically gives you the ability to do so. The acception to this is any neighboorhoods, Scum PT, or masonry PTs you are involved in. I really feel like I should not be bolding this acception but whatever
Cool Days will last 4 irl days, or until a lynch (or no lynch) has been decided on.
9) Blue (#0099ff) is my color. Refrain from using it.
10) In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, @Lux will take my place and he has no say in this Wink.
11) Death is final, but a single contentless "bah!" post will be permitted, just make sure it has no content in said post.
12) The rules can be arbitrarily changed/added to by one party (me) anytime I am feeling greedy and/or evil.
13) Players not use factional and individual actions simultaneously unless their role PM explicitly says otherwise.
14) This setup is non-bastard.
15) Be nice, and try to enjoy yourself. BTW I'll send prods every 24-48 hours. Something like that.
16) hahaha I totally stole this rules thingy from a friend.

Setup Information:
1) The setup is confirmed as having 6 Town-Aligned players and 2 Scum-Aligned players.
2) Flavour is independent of alignment. Alignments were randomized prior to setup design.

Konami Nerf plz (Alive Nerds):
jjh927 who was Ojama King, a 1-shot roleblocker neighbor aligned with the mafia!
Linda-Senpai who was Deskbot 004, a 1-shot Strongman neighbor aligned with the mafia!
Got rekt by the banlist (Ded Nerds):
DanelerH, who was Light and Darkness Dragon; an Ascetic Modified Jailkeeper who was disemboweled night one.
Pepchoninga who was was Crimson Sunbird, a Neighbor aligned with the town! He was baked and turned into KFC D2.
LightYagami5 who was Time Wizard; an Stubborn Fuser aligned with the town! He went Kaboom D3
Debi who was Nekroz of Unicore; a 2-shot doctor nieghbor aligned with the town. He also went Kaboom and was endgamed.
Faervel who was Divine Wind of the Mist Valley; Public Flavor, 1-shot double day, and a neighbor. He also went Kaboom and was endgamed.
Tricmagic was Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit; an Odd Night Cop Neighbor. He also went Kaboom and was endgamed.


Last edited by Alisae on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 14 times in total


Alisae

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1460
Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down


Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Alisae on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:26 am

Offical Votecount 1.5!
No Lynch (3) L-2 - jjh927, MetaphysHunter, Linda-Senpai
MataphysHunter (1) l-4 - Tricmagic

Not Voting (4) : Pepchoninga, DanelerH, LightYagami5, faervel

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
The day will end at 3/11/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Also please USE BOLD TAGS IN THE FUTURE! Thanks :D
Please let me know if I fuck up a vc. Thanks :D


Alisae

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1460
Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:16 am

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Pepchoninga wrote:Hello there ^^

Fuck off, we ain't doing no lynch like that!

Linda, care to explain your reasoning behind you skip day vote?
It's Day 1. No further reasoning is needed than that.
If you think that you have never played a real game of mafia


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Linda-Senpai on Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:24 pm

@Pepchoninga wrote:
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Pepchoninga wrote:Hello there ^^

Fuck off, we ain't doing no lynch like that!

Linda, care to explain your reasoning behind you skip day vote?
It's Day 1. No further reasoning is needed than that.
If you think that you have never played a real game of mafia
Bitch please, go read my epic games I played on Marriland. Probably way bigger and longer (dick joke) than any game you've ever played.

And since you're so against a skip day 1, why aren't you discussing much? All you've done is 'y u no want day 1' but not offer shit for this day 1 yourself.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

avatar
Survial Master
Survial Master

Posts : 12101
Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
Medallions : 1
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by DanelerH on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:25 pm

@TricMagic, I have a few questions for you.

1)  Why did you immediately vote to skip the day?
2)  What caused you to retract your vote?
3)  Can you expand on why you find Metaphys more suspicious than jj?

DanelerH

avatar
King of Games
King of Games

Posts : 2526
Duel Points : 63,830
Reputation Points : 7
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 6
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 pm

@TricMagic wrote:...Alisae has joined the conversation, Look forward to playing with you.
With that said Retract SkipDay/NoLynch.
Next Statement: doubleposted
@TricMagic wrote:I've gotten some good info out of this. Also that puts the NoLynch Counter at 3 with my retraction.
Probably should have striked that.
So No Vote on my part
How in the world did I write Alisae, Sorry Linda.


@TricMagic wrote:Tch... Vote MataphysHunter

I don't quite like that fact that you hopped on like that Meta.. Sounds a bit off to me. At least jj had plenty of text to read, but I would rather not have a coaster in here. Also @LightYagami5


1 and 2 are the same thing, I was the first to post to get the ball rolling, but I always was going to retract my vote to skip the day. Seeing who voted to do so, picking up cues from their text, And generally finding out who is active. The fact that Light has not appeared halfway into day 2.... It bothers me.
My vote for Meta was to get him to respond in discussions. The Fact that he has not signifies him as a coaster in my mind. Nethertheless, my vote was to get a response out of him, cause I really don't have anything to go on Light other than the coasting. and that may or may not have a valid reasoning. Getting a Lynch on day one is not my goal, but this is "Role-Madness."
Who's to say we even have normal roles. Meta's text says to me, "I'm an investigator." And yet no conversations? Possible Mafia on my radar. This is mainly me not wanting any coasters. And whether or not I get any conversations out of this, it can help the whole town on day two. Given that I have to sleep sometime, I can't really leave it on during the night.
Unvote: MetaphysHunter


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by DanelerH on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:31 pm

@TricMagic wrote:My vote for Meta was to get him to respond in discussions. The Fact that he has not signifies him as a coaster in my mind. Nethertheless, my vote was to get a response out of him, cause I really don't have anything to go on Light other than the coasting. and that may or may not have a valid reasoning. Getting a Lynch on day one is not my goal, but this is "Role-Madness."
Who's to say we even have normal roles. Meta's text says to me, "I'm an investigator." And yet no conversations? Possible Mafia on my radar. This is mainly me not wanting any coasters. And whether or not I get any conversations out of this, it can help the whole town on day two. Given that I have to sleep sometime, I can't really leave it on during the night.
Unvote: MetaphysHunter
1)  Except just voting isn't enough to start a discussion.  You need to ask questions directed to that person.
2)  My question also referred to jj.  Why is jj not one of your suspicions?  If he is, why single out Metaphys?

DanelerH

avatar
King of Games
King of Games

Posts : 2526
Duel Points : 63,830
Reputation Points : 7
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 6
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:53 pm

COASTER: one who does not actively participate in the game.
JJ has been taking plenty, and while my style has been to sit back, I don't have anything to actively add. Those who voted to skip the day, and those who didn't. Of the two, JJ, Meta, and Linda also voted with me, at which point I withdrew it.
Raises eyebrow* My vote for Meta was to see if he responded, in case I didn't make that clear in my previous explanation. The fact he didn't gives information on it's own.
Personally, I wonder why you went after JJ first, rather than me?


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:10 pm

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Pepchoninga wrote:
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Pepchoninga wrote:Hello there ^^

Fuck off, we ain't doing no lynch like that!

Linda, care to explain your reasoning behind you skip day vote?
It's Day 1. No further reasoning is needed than that.
If you think that you have never played a real game of mafia
Bitch please, go read my epic games I played on Marriland. Probably way bigger and longer (dick joke) than any game you've ever played.

And since you're so against a skip day 1, why aren't you discussing much? All you've done is 'y u no want day 1' but not offer shit for this day 1 yourself.
Yeah, well maybe you have, maybe you haven't. Thing is, you didn't give me answers. I'm against a skip day mostly because this is the day when you don't necessarily ned to lynch but you need ti get a feel for everyone. 

And honestly atm we are separated into 2 factions. People who immediately vote for a skip day and the people who just do the same because they don't know what else to do and people who don't want a skip day and are questioning the ones that do want. There is no need for me to question people for the same things that other question them for. 

All I want is your reasoning behind immediately wanting a skip day. Another things I would like to ask you is what do you think of jj's post that seems to be the other hot topic. Do you have any reads on the game?


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Alisae on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Offical Votecount 1.6!
No Lynch (3) L-2 - jjh927, MetaphysHunter, Linda-Senpai

Not Voting (5) : Pepchoninga, DanelerH, LightYagami5, faervel, Tricmagic

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
The day will end at 3/11/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Also please USE BOLD TAGS IN THE FUTURE! Thanks :D
Please let me know if I fuck up a vc. Thanks :D
.


Last edited by Alisae on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:39 am; edited 2 times in total


Alisae

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1460
Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:17 pm

@DanelerH wrote:
@TricMagic wrote:My vote for Meta was to get him to respond in discussions. The Fact that he has not signifies him as a coaster in my mind. Nethertheless, my vote was to get a response out of him, cause I really don't have anything to go on Light other than the coasting. and that may or may not have a valid reasoning. Getting a Lynch on day one is not my goal, but this is "Role-Madness."
Who's to say we even have normal roles. Meta's text says to me, "I'm an investigator." And yet no conversations? Possible Mafia on my radar. This is mainly me not wanting any coasters. And whether or not I get any conversations out of this, it can help the whole town on day two. Given that I have to sleep sometime, I can't really leave it on during the night.
Unvote: MetaphysHunter
1)  Except just voting isn't enough to start a discussion.  You need to ask questions directed to that person.
2)  My question also referred to jj.  Why is jj not one of your suspicions?  If he is, why single out Metaphys?
What he did was a pressure vote. It's actually a good move early game. 

What is more suspicious is why he just removed it...the vote didn't serve its purpose.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:22 pm

@TricMagic wrote:COASTER: one who does not actively participate in the game.
JJ has been taking plenty, and while my style has been to sit back, I don't have anything to actively add. Those who voted to skip the day, and those who didn't. Of the two, JJ, Meta, and Linda also voted with me, at which point I withdrew it.
Raises eyebrow* My vote for Meta was to see if he responded, in case I didn't make that clear in my previous explanation. The fact he didn't gives information on it's own.
Personally, I wonder why you went after JJ first, rather than me?
Well, as much as I know in mafia we call people like that lurkers. 

Also your vote was perfectly fine as it really was meant to provoke a response and pit a pressure on a lurker. Why did you withdraw your vote? Was it because you were questioned and didn't want to get more attention on you since as you said your style is to sit back, or because you actually didn't know why you put your vote where you did.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Thanks Pep,
Metaphys is in discord, I know that much, but that isn't the reason. Dan called me out, and at this point I can't really get anything out of it.(Is my thoughts at least) Also the fact that I'm not looking for a lynch day one. 5 players haven't entered a vote by current vote count, so theoretically, we could lynch someone. But without my vote there, I can sit back and wait for the day to end. Though...
It's dependent on how the day plays out, and Meta seemingly doesn't even feel the heat, or simply saw through it.


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:30 pm

There are a lot of holes in your thinking. 

Keeping your vote on Hunter would indicate you are firm in your decision and says better things than you removing it after one person calls you out. 

Also care to give us insights on why you are not looking for a lynch day one? Don't yout think that a lynch, even if a misslynch would give us good information going into day 2? 

You see tho, the most suspicious thing about your thinking is your open admiration of passiveness. I can get you lynched on this statement alone - "But without my vote there, I can sit back and wait for the day to end". Why? Because it is an unspoken scum meta to try and not get themselves in the middle of the arguments, sit back and manipulate the situation by pretending they are doing something when in truth they are not. Honestly seeing the situation with you voting and unvoting Hunter, it all fits the picture. That we call busy work. 

I will have to admit that you have to be either a really bad scum or a really bad town, who just doesn't know what to do and what is a scum meta and what a town meta. 

For now, you are a definite FoS.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by DanelerH on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:36 pm

@Pepchoninga wrote:
What is more suspicious is why he just removed it...the vote didn't serve its purpose.
That was the next thing I was going to get at.

@TricMagic wrote:
COASTER: one who does not actively participate in the game.
JJ has been taking plenty, and while my style has been to sit back, I don't have anything to actively add. Those who voted to skip the day, and those who didn't. Of the two, JJ, Meta, and Linda also voted with me, at which point I withdrew it.
Raises eyebrow* My vote for Meta was to see if he responded, in case I didn't make that clear in my previous explanation. The fact he didn't gives information on it's own.
Personally, I wonder why you went after JJ first, rather than me?
At the time you voted for Metaphys, jj and Metaphys each only had one post.  I fail to see how that's "talking plenty" (assuming "taking" was supposed to be "talking").  As for why I went after jj first, it's mainly because I had something to say directly in response to the non-RP portion of his post.

I'm assuming this is in response to Pep asking you about removing the vote.
@TricMagic wrote:
Thanks Pep,
Metaphys is in discord, I know that much, but that isn't the reason. Dan called me out, and at this point I can't really get anything out of it.(Is my thoughts at least) Also the fact that I'm not looking for a lynch day one. 5 players haven't entered a vote by current vote count, so theoretically, we could lynch someone. But without my vote there, I can sit back and wait for the day to end. Though...
It's dependent on how the day plays out, and Meta seemingly doesn't even feel the heat, or simply saw through it.
If you really find Metaphys suspicious, there should have been no reason to remove the vote.  For example, I find you suspicious, so
VOTE:  TricMagic
Also, "saw through it" is an odd choice of words.  Saw through what, exactly?

DanelerH

avatar
King of Games
King of Games

Posts : 2526
Duel Points : 63,830
Reputation Points : 7
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 6
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:59 pm

"haaa," Pep, If @LightYagami doesn't respond he's likely to get Modkilled, wouldn't you say? Can't really make an accurate vote Day 1, Once Light has shown himself to respond, we'll have everyone here. As I said, I'm not looking for a first day vote, and voting to skip right now would possibly allow mafia to end the day. You guys can keep on discussing, I don't really know what to add at this point.
6-2 is the current count, with three voting to skip, that leaves a possibility of 3-2, though more likely to be 4-1 left. Take out me and on either side I am unable to be voted... As for the "Bad Player" status, I simply find that day one won't matter as much to our victory.
Also, I have noted that my words can be taken as a mafia role, so... someone attacking me may be an aggressive town, or a mafia pretending to be town. And it does seem that saying your town usually doesn't work.

(Though...)
Also this/\\
  happens to be me cutting that thought off. If Light does not appear, he will be mod killed,
             @Alisae ?
and until he does, I can't risk discussion ending due to my vote.

Also @DanelerH ,  you haven't responded to my question. Can I get the answer from you?


Also @DanelerH ,  you haven't responded to my question. Can I get the answer from you?

new post huh.
I assume people to be mafia until proven otherwise, I was suspicious of you until that came up, so I guess no cover. As for "Saw through it."
Simply saying he may have seen it as a pressure vote.. There are far too many ways to make someone out to be Mafia. My stance stands strong though, Discussion can only help town. I intend to see a no Lynch Through.
Also Alisae: Clarify, I have No Vote Currently


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:00 pm

"No Lynch Through"(Edit posting)
sorry for the typo


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 pm

twitches*
@LightYagami5
this is why I like edits...


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Are your post supposed to be some kind of an old Egypsian code or something  They are pretty hard to understand. 

But really, your answer about why you don't want a lynch day 1 is unsatisfying to say the least. Just because somebody is lurking, doesn't mean we can't put an accurate vote on. 

Also, I belive statistically there is around 40% chance that one of the 3 people that has voted for a no-lynch is mafia. Why? Well mafia like to hide on big wagons but tend to dislike starting ones. So there is a good possibility that a mafia member is hiding between 2 town because obviously mafia wouldn't mind a no-lynch day 1, but they wouldn't mind a misslynch either. So your flip-flopping from the on thing to the other does almost perfectly fit a mafia.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:41 pm

@Pepchoninga wrote:Are your post supposed to be some kind of an old Egypsian code or something  They are pretty hard to understand. 

But really, your answer about why you don't want a lynch day 1 is unsatisfying to say the least. Just because somebody is lurking, doesn't mean we can't put an accurate vote on. 

Also, I belive statistically there is around 40% chance that one of the 3 people that has voted for a no-lynch is mafia. Why? Well mafia like to hide on big wagons but tend to dislike starting ones. So there is a good possibility that a mafia member is hiding between 2 town because obviously mafia wouldn't mind a no-lynch day 1, but they wouldn't mind a misslynch either. So your flip-flopping from the on thing to the other does almost perfectly fit a mafia.

Strange reasoning from you Pep? You forget that I was the first to vote that way, so by your reasoning I'm not mafia.
So, Care For Me To Vote For You Day 1?
I am sticking to my earlier statement about Letting Discussion Flow. A vote from me is a vote to end this day, and if others want to... Well the votes can be made to skip.
Reiteration#2: No Vote


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:51 pm

@TricMagic wrote:
@Pepchoninga wrote:Are your post supposed to be some kind of an old Egypsian code or something  They are pretty hard to understand. 

But really, your answer about why you don't want a lynch day 1 is unsatisfying to say the least. Just because somebody is lurking, doesn't mean we can't put an accurate vote on. 

Also, I belive statistically there is around 40% chance that one of the 3 people that has voted for a no-lynch is mafia. Why? Well mafia like to hide on big wagons but tend to dislike starting ones. So there is a good possibility that a mafia member is hiding between 2 town because obviously mafia wouldn't mind a no-lynch day 1, but they wouldn't mind a misslynch either. So your flip-flopping from the on thing to the other does almost perfectly fit a mafia.

Strange reasoning from you Pep? You forget that I was the first to vote that way, so by your reasoning I'm not mafia.
So, Care For Me To Vote For You Day 1?
I am sticking to my earlier statement about Letting Discussion Flow. A vote from me is a vote to end this day, and if others want to... Well the votes can be made to skip.
Reiteration#2: No Vote
Good spotting, tho my reasoning isn't strange at all. I said mafia dislikes starting big wagons. Not that they don't. And technically speaking you only started the wagon then found an easy way to get of that wagon and put your vote on Hunter. After that you got picked up for that strange action of yours and immediately ran back into the safe zone...

But please, vote for me if you find any contradiction in my sayings. You ain't in a pink position anyways. 

Also there is no need for you to keep saying No Vote...the host is keeping track of your actions and the changes you make to them during the day and you only need to indicate a change once. Else all you're doing is possibly confusing bote.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by TricMagic on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:03 pm

??? Pep, You are confusing... From what I got from you the argument requires me to be meta, otherwise
@TricMagic wrote:I assume people to be mafia until proven otherwise, I was suspicious of you until that came up, so I guess no cover. As for "Saw through it."
Simply saying he may have seen it as a pressure vote.. There are far too many ways to make someone out to be Mafia. My stance stands strong though, Discussion can only help town. I intend to see a no Lynch Through.
Also Alisae: Clarify, I have No Vote Currently
Should be No Lynch Through*

My game with that was to remove my vote when it reached 4 or before I went to sleep.


Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 1178
Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Alisae on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:11 pm

Offical Votecount 1.7!
No Lynch (3) L-2 - jjh927, MetaphysHunter, Linda-Senpai
Tricmagic (1) L-4 - DanelerH,

Not Voting (4) : Pepchoninga, LightYagami5, faervel, Tricmagic

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.
The day will end at 3/11/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Also please USE BOLD TAGS IN THE FUTURE! Thanks :D
Please let me know if I fuck up a vc. Thanks :D


Last edited by Alisae on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total


Alisae

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1460
Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by jjh927 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:27 pm

I've posted a couple of times with actual substance, Dan; I think that's what Tric is getting at with saying I have posted plenty.


Reaffirming my opinion again, I am still in favour of a skip day here, as again- this is role madness. Have you considered how much more information there is going to be floating around on day 2 as opposed to day 1? It's absolutely worth waiting.



Pep, you seem to be of the opinion that a mislynch is better than a no lynch here, and I have no words for that. Also, "please vote for me if..." is not something I consider to be a phrase often uttered by those who are both innocent and keen on self-preservation. However, I'm more than happy to interpret this as poor play because again, we're going to be looking at so much more information in day 2.

Your statistics are accurate but meaningless. That "40%" (actually 42%) would go for any arbitrary group of 3. Slifers, for example. We have 3 of those in game. Does a 42% shot at one of them being a mafia warrant their investigation any more than any other group?


jjh927

avatar
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Posts : 3912
Duel Points : 20680
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by LightYagami5 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Sorry guys for being late for almost 2 real-life days but I thought this game would take forever to start and didn't check it everyday.But now I know that it started and I will be active! ^_^
The wisest move would be not to vote anyone because we don't really know anything yet+many mafia games don't even let you vote on the first day because there is a high probability for a mislynch but here we don't have many players and it would be boring to just wait for one to day at night(except there is a doctor in the team) when there is a small chance for one to make a mistake.So my opinion is not to speed things up by not voting and wait for that mistake Razz
I agree on Pep by saying that Tric's move to attack Meta just for a response is a smart move but withdrawing your vote when you didn't get an answer is wierd. 
Also jj don't be so sure about faer being town. Yeah he has the highest chance of being a town just from the title but don't count on that just yet...
Hahahaha I read that Alisae might be the suspect :D Well ofc it's a joke cuz we can't vote him except there is a role saying that Alisae did it and if you meet curtain criteria you will remove him from the game and get an extra rewards or sth like that...Not likely to happen ;P

LightYagami5

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 207
Duel Points : 3220
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:08 am

@TricMagic wrote:??? Pep, You are confusing... From what I got from you the argument requires me to be meta, otherwise
@TricMagic wrote:I assume people to be mafia until proven otherwise, I was suspicious of you until that came up, so I guess no cover. As for "Saw through it."
Simply saying he may have seen it as a pressure vote.. There are far too many ways to make someone out to be Mafia. My stance stands strong though, Discussion can only help town. I intend to see a no Lynch Through.
Also Alisae: Clarify, I have No Vote Currently
Should be No Lynch Through*

My game with that was to remove my vote when it reached 4 or before I went to sleep.
You feel for confusion is mutual, as I don't really understand a lot of what you do. I will say one thing tho. Your actions and sayings strongly indicate you being scum. But the possibility of you just having a bad game as town is there.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:22 am

@jjh927 wrote:I've posted a couple of times with actual substance, Dan; I think that's what Tric is getting at with saying I have posted plenty.


Reaffirming my opinion again, I am still in favour of a skip day here, as again- this is role madness. Have you considered how much more information there is going to be floating around on day 2 as opposed to day 1? It's absolutely worth waiting.



Pep, you seem to be of the opinion that a mislynch is better than a no lynch here, and I have no words for that. Also, "please vote for me if..." is not something I consider to be a phrase often uttered by those who are both innocent and keen on self-preservation. However, I'm more than happy to interpret this as poor play because again, we're going to be looking at so much more information in day 2.

Your statistics are accurate but meaningless. That "40%" (actually 42%) would go for any arbitrary group of 3. Slifers, for example. We have 3 of those in game. Does a 42% shot at one of them being a mafia warrant their investigation any more than any other group?
Well jj, really disappointed you took all the wrong points from my posts. I never said I'm more in favor of a misslynch. (If I have, please point it out), all I said is I'm against a skip day. Why? Because we have days that we can use to collect content that on its own could be much more beneficial then the content we get after Night 1 but combined with it could be absolutely wonderful. Nobody says that just because we ain't skipping the day, we gotta lynch somebody. 

Also pls, if you are gonna quote me, there is a way to do so correctly word by word, or you can just try and be accurate. What I said was simply provocative and it was meant to trigger a reaction. But in the way you are quoting me it does look quite convenient to your argument. 

On another note the statistic isn't meaningless. Considering the case I had started to gather against Trick and seeing how my conversation with him was going the statistic itself was there to highlight the possibility of me being right. You see a statistic by itself in a game of mafia is absolutely nothing. But a statistic backed by some arguments and fuled by good theories is a pretty relevant asset to a case.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by jjh927 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:32 am

Don't yout think that a lynch, even if a misslynch would give us good information going into day 2?

That is the point at which, in exact terms, you say there are benefits to a mislynch and imply that this is better than not lynching. If your posts have "wrong points", then you need to work on making them less arbitrary and meaningless and include only the ones you would consider right.

Also, no, I know what good stats look like. The "possibility" of you being right is very much meaningless, because you took 3 shots at it in a population of 8, 7 excluding yourself, with 2 potential targets. In this particular case, your 40% there is as good as saying 'We don't know anything for certain so I may as well be right.' You can indeed use statistics to back up your points, but not when they're isolated and basic.


jjh927

avatar
Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Posts : 3912
Duel Points : 20680
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Alisae on Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:00 am

@Tricmagic bruh I got your votes, I just fill in the VC placerholder posts when I get home. No need to constantly remind me :D As long as you state you unvoted someone in bold or used the code I provided then you're good.


Alisae

avatar
Society of Light
Society of Light

Posts : 1460
Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Pepchoninga on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 am

@jjh927 wrote:
Don't yout think that a lynch, even if a misslynch would give us good information going into day 2?

That is the point at which, in exact terms, you say there are benefits to a mislynch and imply that this is better than not lynching. If your posts have "wrong points", then you need to work on making them less arbitrary and meaningless and include only the ones you would consider right.

Also, no, I know what good stats look like. The "possibility" of you being right is very much meaningless, because you took 3 shots at it in a population of 8, 7 excluding yourself, with 2 potential targets. In this particular case, your 40% there is as good as saying 'We don't know anything for certain so I may as well be right.' You can indeed use statistics to back up your points, but not when they're isolated and basic.
Again you read my posts wrong and out of context. As you can see it is formed as a question and again it had its purpose for my interactions with Trick. Unfortunately the guy just desided that he would both confuse himself and me by not answering most of my question and leaving our interaction mostly fruitless. I belive I did point out that there could be benefits from a lynch day one, at least in my humble experience. That doesn't mean I am pushing for one. 

And well, you are looking at the statistics thing only to fit your thinking. I use statistic mostly to solidify the chances of me being right. I have evidence to back why Trick could be that 42% chance mafia and with somemof the stuff I got from our conversation the numbers goes up marginally. 

I cannot understand are you arguing for e sake if arguing and producing content or so you really think that you got a lead.


On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^


 #SUNBIRDNATION

Pepchoninga

avatar
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods
CUSTOM RANK The God of Gods

Posts : 3723
Duel Points : 21845
Reputation Points : 55
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by LightYagami5 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 am

Yeah jj does that,he only take some phrases that alone are suspicious but if you read them in the whole text not at all. In the previous mafia game even though we were both town I really wanted to kill him somehow Razz
Again I agree with Pep that in the 3 no lynch guys there is a high chance one of them is scum.It's the split strategy when both scums agree on different things and when the time is to lock the vote or the skip from the one side the one scum will find a reason to change his/her opinion.

LightYagami5

avatar
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Posts : 207
Duel Points : 3220
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Re: Alisae's YGO uPick Mafia! (Game Over)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content




Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum