Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionFavorite Netflix Series/Shows

more_horiz
Not sure if ya'll have Netflix, but if you guys do, what is your favorite series or shows on there?

descriptionRe: Favorite Netflix Series/Shows

more_horiz
Welp, I like Daredevil a lot. Jesica Jones was meh, Luke Cage was ok and I'm still hesitating wether to watch Iron Fist. 

I haven't watched many other things on Netflix even tho my sister has an account.

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION

more_horiz
Us mortals can't afford Netflix

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
The Office will always be my favorite show. Huge fan of Michael and Dwight. I am actually on my 5th watch of the whole show.

Other than that, Breaking Bad was awesome, I highly recommend it.

more_horiz
orange is the new black is my favorite original. Always Sunny, is my other favorite.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
You guys should watch Prison Break since a new season coming out in April. Watch the first episode. If you love the first episode you will love the whole show, since the first episode, has a really good hook.

more_horiz
Anybody else pissed off that they put Orange Is the New Black in the "Added in the last 4 days" section?

I watched 20 minutes of the first episode without realizing that it wasn't the new season. Now I'm on the 3rd episode because It's just that good.

Santa Clarita Diet was one of my favs this year. Couldn't give two shits about the new season of the last kingdom.

more_horiz
I don't think Netflix is available in my country but I've heard there's a new Death Nothe live action movie or series made in US. It's Netflix exclusive and I wonder how it will turn out...

Former Assistant and Professor

more_horiz
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:
You guys should watch Prison Break since a new season coming out in April. Watch the first episode. If you love the first episode you will love the whole show, since the first episode, has a really good hook.

whoa? you talking about the prison break that used to come on FOX?
@Galaksii wrote:
I don't think Netflix is available in my country but I've heard there's a new Death Nothe live action movie or series made in US. It's Netflix exclusive and I wonder how it will turn out...

I have a good website for you to use if you wanna watch it.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Yes that Prison Break!

more_horiz
STX wrote:
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:

@Galaksii wrote:

It comes out in summer, and I wanna watch it for free, illegaly, idc

Former Assistant and Professor

more_horiz
its a tie between Stranger Things and Luke Cage

more_horiz
@Galaksii wrote:
STX wrote:
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:

@Galaksii wrote:

It comes out in summer, and I wanna watch it for free, illegaly, idc

https://yesmovies.to/

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Tad late to the party. Anyway, Narcos is easily the best thing I've seen on Netflix. It's a must-watch masterpiece of a series. Hell on Wheels, Marco Polo and Mad Men are also fantastic.

[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic

Siggy Credit: CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum