Discord

Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

Favorite Netflix Series/Shows

on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 06:22
Not sure if ya'll have Netflix, but if you guys do, what is your favorite series or shows on there?
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

Re: Favorite Netflix Series/Shows

on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 06:54
Welp, I like Daredevil a lot. Jesica Jones was meh, Luke Cage was ok and I'm still hesitating wether to watch Iron Fist. 

I haven't watched many other things on Netflix even tho my sister has an account.

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 20:08
Us mortals can't afford Netflix

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
BUZZKILL
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 01:22
The Office will always be my favorite show. Huge fan of Michael and Dwight. I am actually on my 5th watch of the whole show.

Other than that, Breaking Bad was awesome, I highly recommend it.

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 01:57
orange is the new black is my favorite original. Always Sunny, is my other favorite.

My Health Potions:
x2
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 05:19
You guys should watch Prison Break since a new season coming out in April. Watch the first episode. If you love the first episode you will love the whole show, since the first episode, has a really good hook.
Dex
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 51

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 21:49
Anybody else pissed off that they put Orange Is the New Black in the "Added in the last 4 days" section?

I watched 20 minutes of the first episode without realizing that it wasn't the new season. Now I'm on the 3rd episode because It's just that good.

Santa Clarita Diet was one of my favs this year. Couldn't give two shits about the new season of the last kingdom.

Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 21:53
I don't think Netflix is available in my country but I've heard there's a new Death Nothe live action movie or series made in US. It's Netflix exclusive and I wonder how it will turn out...

Former Assistant and Professor
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:10
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:You guys should watch Prison Break since a new season coming out in April. Watch the first episode. If you love the first episode you will love the whole show, since the first episode, has a really good hook.
whoa? you talking about the prison break that used to come on FOX?
@Galaksii wrote:I don't think Netflix is available in my country but I've heard there's a new Death Nothe live action movie or series made in US. It's Netflix exclusive and I wonder how it will turn out...
I have a good website for you to use if you wanna watch it.

My Health Potions:
x2
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:39
Yes that Prison Break!
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Fri 24 Mar 2017, 22:49
STX wrote:
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:You guys should watch Prison Break since a new season coming out in April. Watch the first episode. If you love the first episode you will love the whole show, since the first episode, has a really good hook.
@Galaksii wrote:I don't think Netflix is available in my country but I've heard there's a new Death Nothe live action movie or series made in US. It's Netflix exclusive and I wonder how it will turn out...

It comes out in summer, and I wanna watch it for free, illegaly, idc

Former Assistant and Professor
{Strigoi}
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 13:15
its a tie between Stranger Things and Luke Cage
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Sat 25 Mar 2017, 14:58
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Galaksii wrote:
STX wrote:

It comes out in summer, and I wanna watch it for free, illegaly, idc
https://yesmovies.to/

My Health Potions:
x2
Atticus
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 10

on Mon 10 Apr 2017, 04:34
Tad late to the party. Anyway, Narcos is easily the best thing I've seen on Netflix. It's a must-watch masterpiece of a series. Hell on Wheels, Marco Polo and Mad Men are also fantastic.

[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic

Siggy Credit: CrimsonOverlord
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum