Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBuzzkill

more_horiz
Hey guys, so I have been in and out of the scene for a few years.  I haven't actually dueled competitively for probably about 5 years. I was the leader of a team called the Furious Elite (FE). I hope to be active because I miss dueling and want to try to get back into it. 

Thanks,
Buzz

descriptionRe: Buzzkill

more_horiz
you were not the leader of FE.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
we're currently on our discord

link to that here https://discord.gg/BSxB8V6

When U can't Have Photoshap 0_o

more_horiz
Poddy is that you?

more_horiz
STX wrote:

Yes, I was, thank you.

Edit: It was myself, Pilover, Kojo, Placido, Poddy, etc... Can't remember all the names of the people on the team at that time. It was about 6 years ago. I didn't really duel, I managed the team.

more_horiz
He was there. I remember you now. I was one of the Founders of FE with poddy. But then stuff happened and I left FE and poddy remained leader. Guess you were added right after I left.

more_horiz
Hello friend and welcome to DA Smile

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
@BUZZKILL wrote:
STX wrote:

Yes, I was, thank you.

Edit: It was myself, Pilover, Kojo, Placido, Poddy, etc... Can't remember all the names of the people on the team at that time. It was about 6 years ago. I didn't really duel, I managed the team.

I was one of the original members of EX/EXH and your name didn't ring any bells. So... I apologize. Welcome back to the longest running academy on the net.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:
He was there. I remember you now. I was one of the Founders of FE with poddy. But then stuff happened and I left FE and poddy remained leader. Guess you were added right after I left.

Yeah, it wasn't for long. Actually, FE disbanded then I revived it with Poddy I believe... I wasn't there during the original FE, only the revived FE. :D I remember you as well, Kiryu. Not well though, it HAS been a very long time... That being said, is YGOPRO where everyone duels now? Because I see that DN has been down for awhile.

STX wrote:
I was one of the original members of EX/EXH and your name didn't ring any bells. So... I apologize. Welcome back to the longest running academy on the net.

Was your name Staxx? Because if so, I remember you as well.

more_horiz
@BUZZKILL wrote:

STX wrote:

haha now i feel bad

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
STX wrote:
@BUZZKILL wrote:

STX wrote:

haha now i feel bad

LMAO It's all good bro, I don't expect everyone to remember me. I wasn't on the scene for as long as you guys were.

more_horiz
We use YGOPro, some use Dueling Nexus, and some are using DuelingBook (which is the new DN)

more_horiz
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:
We use YGOPro, some use Dueling Nexus, and some are using DuelingBook (which is the new DN)

Which one is the best in your opinion?

more_horiz
depends on what you want

dueling book is a great manual sim.

dueling nexus is an automatic browser sim.

and ygopro is the best automatic sim. but needs install.

i recommend using them all because then you'll be able to duel any one on any of them because some people don't have access to certain sims.

When U can't Have Photoshap 0_o

more_horiz
Does EVERYONE in the forum ygo community know each other. Honestly, I'm starting to think that everyone here just lives on different streets of the same city, this place is just a casual hangout of childhood friends, and I'm just some guy who clicked a link and intruded on everyone's nostalgia  

but what the heck, welcome, or welcome back, I'm so confused

I have... no idea how to play this game... I should have been kicked out a long time ago... but I keep winning

more_horiz
@username290 wrote:
Does EVERYONE in the forum ygo community know each other. Honestly, I'm starting to think that everyone here just lives on different streets of the same city, this place is just a casual hangout of childhood friends, and I'm just some guy who clicked a link and intruded on everyone's nostalgia  

but what the heck, welcome, or welcome back, I'm so confused

well after years of being around you get to know some people. I have met really great friends from online Yugioh.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
We are a community who treat each other like a family, you are more than welcomed to be a part of it!

more_horiz
STX wrote:
well after years of being around you get to know some people. I have met really great friends from online Yugioh.

Apparently I wasn't one of them xD.

more_horiz
Also would like to join an active team if possible. I'm willing to try out.

more_horiz
Join our discord

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum