Go down
DanelerH
King of Games
King of Games
Reputation Points : 7

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Mafia PT

on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:46 am
First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Mafia PT.  The Mafia are TricMagic and CrimsonOverlord.  You are both Mafia Goons.  Feel free to also converse during the Day.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Re: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Mafia PT

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:47 pm
Ill kill pepchoninga

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
DanelerH
King of Games
King of Games

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:27 pm
Basically, if every remaining player accepts, the Night will end when all Night Actions are submitted, rather than waiting the full 48 hours.
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:28 pm
That basically means if the other power role accepts right?

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
DanelerH
King of Games
King of Games

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:51 pm
No.  If every player accepts.  Maybe the Vanilla Townie's want a breather, so they would decline.  If any player declines, then the Night proceeds as normal.  If every player accepts, the Night ends when all the Night Actions have been submitted.  As such, I need the answer to both this and your kill.
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:55 pm
Ok i want an accelerated night and kill pep

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum