Latest topics
So i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 9:14 pmEfaneIts Yah boiYesterday at 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamYesterday at 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83TunersWed Jul 04, 2018 6:36 amkyosuke kiryu Infernoid deckSat Jun 30, 2018 5:19 ammethosDeck Master Tournament #3Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:03 amWafflez
Discord

Go down
DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
Reputation Points : 7

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:23 pm
First topic message reminder :

If you're here, you must be dead.  Sorry to hear that.  Feel free to talk about what you think of the events going on in the game.

Roles:
Town
Pep (Tracker)
Alisae (Doctor)
Debi (Townie)
Linda (Townie)
Wingshine (Townie)
jj (Townie)
Kiryu (Townie)

Mafia
Tric (Goon)
Crimson (Goon)

Last edited by DanelerH on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Reputation Points : 1

Re: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:49 pm
Also lmao when these people say they're looking for slips, Linda makes a townslip, and people are like "THAT TOWNSLIP IS SCUMMY! D:"

I feel like Kyosuke could be better at communicating things, I get what he's trying to communicate.
Basicly, he thinks Linda is faking a townslip by asking how many scums are left. It's the kind of thing you could pull off in an environment like this, but in more experienced games it'll be a lot more recongizable as fake. Kyosuke thinks that townslip was faked here.

jjh927
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:39 pm
The wingshine vote instead of Tric became a lot more relevant after Tric flipped scum.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:45 pm
btw Kyosuke has the right mindset. Scum WOULD definitely push him as a mislynch. Except A. He's not nailing the right target and B. He's not looking for the way they do it. He's assuming everyone is blaming him for the kill, but no one has actually made that push saying "He would kill Alisae." THAT is something that Kyosuke should be looking for. It's not what you do, it's the way you do it

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:46 pm
Crimmy killed me so he COULD make that push btw, or atleast imply it.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:44 pm
Yep the day played out exactly how I wanted it to.
Quicklynch without Pep talking.
This means Crimmy kills Linda and HOPEFULLY no one quickvotes in LyLo

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:05 pm
Well, besides Crimmy.

TricMagic
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:05 pm
Open The Gates of Hel!

Welcome, The End Is Nigh.
Also, Go Crimson!

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:49 pm
oh wow apparently Crimmy is making the correct shot tonight.
Lylo is going to be interesting...

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:50 pm
Xe could still change xyr mind, but xe hasn't said anything about doing so.  I just need Pep's action and response to Accelerated Night.  Everyone else has accepted.
jjh927
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:00 am
The better play objectively would be to kill Pep regardless of knowing who the tracker was, because Linda would be more likely to lynch Wing and Pep is unpredictable. Why were you expecting Crimson to kill Linda?

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:05 am
Yes, since it's usually a good idea to go for the people who are clearly Town. Linda fits the bill.
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:08 am
@jjh927 wrote:The better play objectively would be to kill Pep regardless of knowing who the tracker was, because Linda would be more likely to lynch Wing and Pep is unpredictable. Why were you expecting Crimson to kill Linda?
Because Linda is obvtown going into lylo.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:09 am
Linda litterally never gets lynched here.
They're most likely going to become the kingmaker in a lylo between Wing and Crimson.

Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:15 am
I'll play the next game.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:26 am
I really hope I roll group scum.
tbh that would be really fun.
I might also hydra for the next one.
But rolling group scum with Linda, jj, Dan, faer, Crimmy, any of those sound fun.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:27 am
Oh yeah, with daytalk that would be even more fun.
Daytalk is amazing for scum if used properly.

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:31 am
I let Tric and Crimson use the Mafia PT during the Day, but they didn't really use it.
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:44 am
That's supposed to be locked during the day for matrix6 lmao.
Oh well no biggie.

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:47 am
Oh.  I didn't know that.  Whoops.
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:52 am
OH NO!
DAN FUCKED UP!
WE GOTTA ABANDON THE GAME NOW DUE TO MOD ERROR!
jk

jjh927
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:55 am
How well do you think me and Linda used daytalk in the game you hosted. Alisae?

Oh, and consider that regardless of the decision of killing either Pep or Linda, the game would still rest on convincing the survivor of those two to lynch Wing unless that survivor was the tracker. We know Pep is the tracker, but Crimson doesn't yet. Having someone who is obviously town in that lylo does nothing at all unless that obvious town is the tracker. Linda lynched Kyo. I would assume that, were Linda the tracker, she would have checked Kyo. Therefore, you have a strong indication that Linda is not the tracker.

By the way, I prefer playing town to scum. It's more fun when you have to figure out what everyone is. Speaking of town, wtf was the deal with your obvious breadcrumb, Alisae? It was a contrived statement, which means you go looking for hidden meanings in it, and the unnatural line spacing is the first place you would look. I swear to god, I better not have been the only person to have spotted it or I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep.

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:58 am
I messed up a couple times, actually.  I accidentally started Day 2 half an hour late.
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:18 am
@jjh927 wrote:How well do you think me and Linda used daytalk in the game you hosted. Alisae?

Oh, and consider that regardless of the decision of killing either Pep or Linda, the game would still rest on convincing the survivor of those two to lynch Wing unless that survivor was the tracker. We know Pep is the tracker, but Crimson doesn't yet. Having someone who is obviously town in that lylo does nothing at all unless that obvious town is the tracker. Linda lynched Kyo. I would assume that, were Linda the tracker, she would have checked Kyo. Therefore, you have a strong indication that Linda is not the tracker.

By the way, I prefer playing town to scum. It's more fun when you have to figure out what everyone is. Speaking of town,  wtf was the deal with your obvious breadcrumb, Alisae? It was a contrived statement, which means you go looking for hidden meanings in it, and the unnatural line spacing is the first place you would look. I swear to god, I better not have been the only person to have spotted it or I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep.
Fuck...Going off memory here...Effectively from what I remember. You were actively talking to Linda and trying to cordinate things.

Yeah Crimmy could have figured out Pep was the tracker here tbh. I honestly didn't think of that or take that into consideration at all.

and yeaaaaaah, tbh I sorta need to work on my crumbing. tbh I could have (and should have) done that better.

Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:19 am
@DanelerH wrote:I messed up a couple times, actually.  I accidentally started Day 2 half an hour late.
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:29 pm
Night 3 Actions:
Crimson kills Pep
Pep tracks Linda
TricMagic
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:35 pm
and so ends this game,
as pep is thrown into blue flames.

Hey, it rhymes! Go Rhythm!

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

Linda-Senpai
Survial Master
Survial Master
Reputation Points : 118
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:59 pm
@Alisae wrote:Linda litterally never gets lynched here.
They're most likely going to become the kingmaker in a lylo between Wing and Crimson.
I'm the creator of DA Mafia, the queen. No one dares to kill their queen dude.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:30 pm
Lmao guys gg

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
TricMagic
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:36 pm
Freedom!

On that note, I have enough dp to host the next one. Wouldn't mind not having to pay though.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:06 pm
I made mistakes because my lack of experience, I mean I warned people too I was townie lol. It seemed like people were trying to end the game quickly here. 

Also what's the breadcrumb y'all speak of?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum