Latest topics
Pendulum MonstersYesterday at 11:32 pmStaxxPro Decklist Tournament May/June 2018Yesterday at 3:25 pmSilentKatanaAn Introduction.Mon May 21, 2018 1:59 pmSaladerScariest moment of your life?Mon May 21, 2018 3:24 amYAMI MOTO#1The Quest for the Supreme King: May 2018Mon May 21, 2018 1:48 amDiamaneWhat do you actually look like?Sat May 19, 2018 4:14 amAlisaeRules of Duel Academy (Must Read)Thu May 17, 2018 9:48 pmJin KazamaMay 21st META PredictionsThu May 17, 2018 8:06 pmDiamanerevial of yugioh wars.Thu May 17, 2018 1:33 amBladechargeI am backThu May 17, 2018 1:15 amBladecharge
Discord

Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

Attention Slifers!

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:54 am
I am thinking of making a tournament for all the new slifers we got. I am giving the chance for the winner and runner-up of the tournament to move up to Ra and get Duel Points as prize! 

As for tournament rules, let's discuss them here, since this is your tournament slifers what rules should I implement, and anything banned? Discuss

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Olethros
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 4

Re: Attention Slifers!

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 am
Goat Format? lmao. Jk ofc, although an alternate format would be nice. (Dragon Ruler/Spellbooks maybe?)

I feel like a ban on only burn, mill, stall, ftk etc. should be enough for current format as I feel like as a technical format in and of itself there are some really good exchanges between the top tier decks and grass allows for so much versatility in deckbuilding, so if its going to be current format I don't feel like banning of the meta would be suuper necessary.
SilentKatana
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Reputation Points : 9

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:59 am
I mean, if I recall correctly, the last all slifer thing we did was the Fresh Flesh Festival, ya might want to check with @NightBot about that one...

HugeMemeus
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:12 am
I'd say no meta decks
Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:28 pm
I think we should do dragonruler format but no meta decks

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.
YAMI MOTO#1
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:33 pm
@SilentKatana wrote:I mean, if I recall correctly, the last all slifer thing we did was the Fresh Flesh Festival, ya might want to check with @NightBot about that one...
can i have a link on that one.
i am to lasy to look through all of those topic/posts

thanx katana

btw...dragon ruler format???
@bladecharge

i am naturally stupid so plz explain! waht that means/is

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum