Go down
AceBonanza
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Hey there!

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:18 am
Hi there! I'm Spencer, but AceBonanza works just as well. Like many, I got into the game when the original series came over to the West for the first time, but I haven't played YGO regularly since 5Ds was on the air, but I'm finally getting back into it. 
I used to be a pretty dang good duelist, so I'm hoping to one day reclaim those semi-glorious days of old. (I also really want to climb the ranks here, so I kind of ran through the entire guide).

That's pretty much all there is to know! Looking forward to being a part of the community!
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 12

Re: Hey there!

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:25 am
Hey there! Definitely join our discord if you have not, and I'm glad you actually read our guide, because not many people read it. It shows initiative. Hopefully you are up the challenge and enjoy your stay!
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 12

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:28 am
We use Discord to chat with other duelists in our academy, here is our link

https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v
AceBonanza
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:11 am
Just joined the chat, thanks for the link!

Yeah I like to be prepared haha, especially if I'm planning on advancing to Ra.
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:53 pm
welcome to the forum bro!

My Health Potions:
x2
Lux
Assistant
Assistant
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:16 pm
Hey there buddy. Welcome to DA! What's your favorite deck? My favorite is Sylvan:)

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
AceBonanza
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:28 am
Thanks for all the welcomes!

As for my favourite deck, I'm still figuring out what works nowadays. Way back when, I ran a Gravekeepers deck, I'm thinking about an X-Saber Deck maybe? I'd love some recommendations!
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 am
damn, i ran those decks b4 like a few years ago lol

welcome anyways

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
AceBonanza
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:18 am
Yeah, I may be a bit behind on the times haha. What decks would you recommend for re-entry?
PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 pm
@AceBonanza wrote:Hi there! I'm Spencer, but AceBonanza works just as well. Like many, I got into the game when the original series came over to the West for the first time, but I haven't played YGO regularly since 5Ds was on the air, but I'm finally getting back into it. 
I used to be a pretty dang good duelist, so I'm hoping to one day reclaim those semi-glorious days of old. (I also really want to climb the ranks here, so I kind of ran through the entire guide).

That's pretty much all there is to know! Looking forward to being a part of the community!
Welcome to DA Spencer. I'm sure you'll have a blast here

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum