Introduction to Duel Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction to Duel Academy

Post by greywolfvino on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:20 am

Hey Duel Academy, I am new to this and my name is greywolfvino. I've been dueling since elementary school although in those days I wasn't very good. It wasn't until middle school when the synchros came out until I was really good. I don't have a set deck that I like to use, I just like to use the decks of the main character: Dark Magician (Yugi), Elemental Heroes (Jaden), Stardust Dragon (Yusei), Gagaga Utopia (Yuma), Odd-Eyes Performapal (Yuya), and now Cyverse Links (Yusaku). I used to have a Yu-Gi-Oh youtube channel. Also I don't know if there is a ranking duel or anything, so anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

greywolfvino

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 290
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction to Duel Academy

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:45 am

Hey there join our discord to chat 
Enjoy your stay 
https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 92,195
Reputation Points : 12
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerNova on Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:06 pm

greywolfvino wrote:Hey Duel Academy, I am new to this and my name is greywolfvino. I've been dueling since elementary school although in those days I wasn't very good. It wasn't until middle school when the synchros came out until I was really good. I don't have a set deck that I like to use, I just like to use the decks of the main character: Dark Magician (Yugi), Elemental Heroes (Jaden), Stardust Dragon (Yusei), Gagaga Utopia (Yuma), Odd-Eyes Performapal (Yuya), and now Cyverse Links (Yusaku). I used to have a Yu-Gi-Oh youtube channel. Also I don't know if there is a ranking duel or anything, so anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to DA, have fun and stay active.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

Duel Points : 68,005
Reputation Points : 41
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingshine on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:04 am

Welcome to DA, greywolfvino. I hope you will have an enjoyable time here.

Born to be a gamer. I know some rulings, but that doesn't make me an expert duelist.

Wingshine

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 3,120
Reputation Points : 1
Lazy Slacker I have a girlfriend Freshman I am 12 and what is this? New hero in town!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top