Go down
Jin_Saithyama_Kazami
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

he's here

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:49 am
My name is Jin Kazami, I have been a nomad in the dueling world for quite some time dueling against the very best. sometimes winning. sometimes losing but always refining and tweaking. I walk a road few can travel and that is the road of radiance!

I am the radiant beast because I've been through the fires of hell and back.

My dragonsbayne Zwei deck and amazoness daison! decks have no equal and come tournament season I will be the one to claim total victory. Slifer red be prepared because this beast is ready for war. and Ready to fight!
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 12

Re: he's here

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:49 am
Hey there, welcome, glad you made intro,

join our discord where we all chat

https://discord.gg/jNkgp3v
PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:52 pm
@Jin_Saithyama_Kazami wrote:My name is Jin Kazami, I have been a nomad in the dueling world for quite some time dueling against the very best. sometimes winning. sometimes losing but always refining and tweaking. I walk a road few can travel and that is the road of radiance!

I am the radiant beast because I've been through the fires of hell and back.

My dragonsbayne Zwei deck and amazoness daison! decks have no equal and come tournament season I will be the one to claim total victory. Slifer red be prepared because this beast is ready for war. and Ready to fight!

@Jin Kazama seems you have been summoned bro

Welcome to DA. Please refrain from feeding the trolls

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum