Formalities to the One..And Only..Akuma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formalities to the One..And Only..Akuma

Post by AkumaDivine on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:05 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! :D Allow me to introduce myself, the name's Ken, but you can simply refer to me as Akuma if you like. I have been play yugioh ever since I would around 10 years old and have been playing competitive yugioh for about the last 4 years of my life, and my can I say it has most certainly been a blast XD. My Favorite Decks of all time would most likely be between Ghostrick, Subterror,Traptrix, and Kozmo variants. I cant wait to play against you guys and hope to make new friends while I am here.

Thank you all so much and stay classy! Wink

AkumaDivine

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Formalities to the One..And Only..Akuma

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:40 am

Hey there, really glad you joined us, enjoy your stay!

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 92,195
Reputation Points : 12
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerNova on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:53 pm

@AkumaDivine wrote:Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! :D Allow me to introduce myself, the name's Ken, but you can simply refer to me as Akuma if you like. I have been play yugioh ever since I would around 10 years old and have been playing competitive yugioh for about the last 4 years of my life, and my can I say it has most certainly been a blast XD. My Favorite Decks of all time would most likely be between Ghostrick, Subterror,Traptrix, and Kozmo variants. I cant wait to play against you guys and hope to make new friends while I am here.

Thank you all so much and stay classy! Wink
Welcome to DA. Have fun and stay active. I see you and @SilentKatana linking up for some ghostrick talk

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 68,005
Reputation Points : 41
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top