ENOUGH!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENOUGH!

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:16 am

We need to bring back DA at glory again. Anzo i think you should pass the torch to someone who cares about ygo and is willing to put in blood and effort to making DA shine. 

WE NEED A COMPLETE NEW REBOOT, so that we can be the nr1 place to come and duel.

It all starts with getting actual caring admins aboard.

LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK!

Last edited by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 33,550
Reputation Points : 30
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 1
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Re: ENOUGH!

Post by Salader on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:17 am

Lets kill Anzo

Salad4Admin

Ex-

Salader

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 16670

Reputation Points : 47
Pro Decklists : 0
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What's winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletronlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:18 am

im supporting that idea!

...the "passing on the torch" not the "let's kill anzo".

skeletronlord

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 220
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Salader on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:19 am

No, it's you kill Anzo or nothing really....

Ex-

Salader

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 16670

Reputation Points : 47
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What's winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:20 am

Well anzo has become too busy now a days to barely come online, maybe give the rights to someone else?

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 92,195
Reputation Points : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:21 am

yeah lets overthrow or kill Anzo. 

Having Anzo at the wheel is like having a blind guy running an art gallery

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by skeletronlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:22 am

nah, dont be so mean

Last edited by skeletronlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

skeletronlord

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:23 am

Pass the rights to kyousuke or the oldies who know how to run shit

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:27 am

I don't want rights lol! Not but seriously, DA needs to be revamped on the daily...I feel like we should run it how it was done when EJ and Amy were here..

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Olethros on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:29 am

Have to admit it seems best to have an academy led by people who care about it

VIVE LA REVOLUTION, VIVE L'ACADEMIE

Olethros

Supreme King
Supreme King

Duel Points : 25,850
Reputation Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:29 am

I get a feeling if this were to actually happen literally nothing would change.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:31 am

Wasn't Jin around recently? Perhaps bring him into the discussion

[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic

Siggy Credit: CrimsonOverlord

Atticus

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 6,315
Reputation Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by BlankGGA21 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 am

There seems to be plenty of new people joining, the people that are regularly on need to be in charge and working actively to keep these new people here, as well as giving everyone else opportunities to move up, compete and have fun in general.

BlankGGA21

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:41 am

Viva La Revolution!

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:50 am

@anzo Crimson has message for you

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:50 am

@anzo we all have a message 4u * fixed that 4u fam

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:00 am

stop

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Brodie on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:08 am

Are you all that dumb to want to overthrow Anzo? Really? Things can work differently, and they should, but Anzo has little to nothing to do with it.

This is Lux's Mafia account. 

The Brodie

Duel Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:10 am

I just hate this approach.

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:31 am

@Alisae wrote:I just hate this approach.
its just a poorer version of Amy's revolution =S

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:51 am

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Alisae wrote:I just hate this approach.
its just a poorer version of Amy's revolution =S
Linda i thought you supported me ;-; smh

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:54 pm

[size=34]@CrimsonOverlord As much as I like the idea of having a staffer who cares as much as you do about DA, you need to learn that this is not a place where people would normally vote someone out. We tried that way before, and it nearly eliminated our entire society.[/size]

I rarely interfere with other Admins and staffers decisions. I mainly hire active admins to act on my behalf on running this forum and hiring moderators and assistants to keep things going. My job is mainly to ensure this place won't go dead, which is one of the reasons why I've been in charge for almost 7 years now. EJ trusted me with this forum for a reason. Amy nearly killed it.

Other admins and staffers are free to act on their liking as long as there is a voting process and a respect of power chain within the staff team, which is something we have at the moment. Everyone share their inputs and suggestions with one another and the majority gets to decided what happens.

As for my position as Head Administrator: it rarely affect any decision, not because It can't, but because it shouldn't. I made the choice to let other staffers, alongside admins and other members, to decide how things should work. I only interfere when something urgent pops up to the surface.

If you, or anyone else who is reading this, feels like this is wrong even after everything I just said, then you're free to leave - surely, I don't mean this in a negative manners, I'm not kicking anybody out, I'm merely stating you have such an option if you so wish to. I don't believe I have ever forced someone to work for DA, and I'm not going to start just now. There is always someone out there who see things from our perspective, the current DA perspective, not necessarily yours.

Beside you chose to make this a public thread, not sure if you're trolling or things just came out as intended as it appears to be. Though, next time you have something to say, you can always PM me or post privately in Staff sections.

~Cheers

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Centrik on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Hm staffers, we're all old members and we all know that EVERY REVOLUTIONS HERE ALL FAILED MISERABLY. And I don't think that you guys can survive without Anzo.

We have all been here for a long time. Stay wise.

Let's just not do extra shit.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Centrik

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 13,265
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji on Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:52 pm

@Anzo wrote:
I rarely interfere with other Admins and staffers decisions. I mainly hire active admins to act on my behalf on running this forum and hiring moderators and assistants to keep things going. My job is mainly to ensure this place won't go dead, which is one of the reasons why I've been in charge for almost 7 years now. EJ trusted me with this forum for a reason. Amy nearly killed it.

Other admins and staffers are free to act on their liking as long as there is a voting process and a respect of power chain within the staff team, which is something we have at the moment. Everyone share their inputs and suggestions with one another and the majority gets to decided what happens.

As for my position as Head Administrator: it rarely affect any decision, not because It can't, but because it shouldn't. I made the choice to let other staffers, alongside admins and other members, to decide how things should work. I only interfere when something urgent pops up to the surface.

If you, or anyone else who is reading this, feels like this is wrong even after everything I just said, then you're free to leave - surely, I don't mean this in a negative manners, I'm not kicking anybody out, I'm merely stating you have such an option if you so wish to. I don't believe I have ever forced someone to work for DA, and I'm not going to start just now. There is always someone out there who see things from our perspective, the current DA perspective, not necessarily yours.

Beside you chose to make this a public thread, not sure if you're trolling or things just came out as intended as it appears to be. Though, next time you have something to say, you can always PM me or post privately in Staff sections.

~Cheers

Aaaaand that's game.

Go home kids

Neji

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 6185
Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuran on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:13 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote: Anzo i think you should pass the torch to someone who cares about ygo and is willing to put in blood and effort to making DA shine.
Believe me when i say this don't try to put so much time in this place its a complete waste of time

Nuran

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 121279
Reputation Points : 72
Here to Stay GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:26 pm

The whole idea was to put in admins who know or care about the game, people that know how to get stuff going, not just monitor things, because the way things are atm mods=admins, because admins arent revamping the site , they just monitor from the shadows.

This post was part meme, part reality. I made this public because most people wanted to, most people want change, but i guess i got my answer, that people are ok with chillin and mediocrity and if you go too ambitious, eeh dont bother kid kinda response.

I have nothing more to add. Imo we need new admins, admins that are into ygo, not just moderating a site.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:31 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote: because the way things are atm mods=admins, because admins arent revamping the site , they just monitor from the shadows.

Revamp how? You can't be changing things every few weeks. Every 6 months to a year is more than good enough. Especially for something that's working.

Neji

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Here to stay Business man This is not hard I am a rich man Lazy Slacker Can I get a discount? Community Slacker

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:34 pm

@Neji wrote:
@CrimsonOverlord wrote: because the way things are atm mods=admins, because admins arent revamping the site , they just monitor from the shadows.

Revamp how? You can't be changing things every few weeks. Every 6 months to a year is more than good enough. Especially for something that's working.
New banner, new duel league, new ideas. All these can be done. Let go of the nostalgia, the current system died out

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Neji on Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:58 pm

@CrimsonOverlord wrote:
@Neji wrote:

New banner, new duel league, new ideas. All these can be done. Let go of the nostalgia, the current system died out

I'm sorry what

Aside from a new banner do you know how hard it is to implement new ideas like this?

Neji

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonOverlord on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Thats why you have multiple people in staff, to work together towards a hard goal. Just cuz its hard, should we toss it aside and just do simple things? Anyway kk, obv my points arent getting through, i give up fam

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS

CrimsonOverlord

Society of Light
Society of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum