Introduction to Balthazar Drake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction to Balthazar Drake

Post by AvMagicain on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Hello everyone, Balthazar Drake here, the Academy's newest student. I've only recently gotten back into yugioh, after a 2-21/2 year break. I'm starting to get my old groove back and can't wait to have fun dueling. I do want to provide some information about my character however so that people don't get confused. Drake has a sort of... Alter Ego that is locked away in his onyx pendant that he wears around his neck. The ego activates only when he is dueling, and is an infinetly better duelist than Drake himself. In the beginning of Drake's story, this won't happen often, and when it does he will be completely oblivious to it. Anyway, and as you all can tell, I definitely talk way to much, I can't wait to meet everyone and start dueling!

AvMagicain

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction to Balthazar Drake

Post by theblacklustermaster on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Welcome to DA, Balthazar

theblacklustermaster

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by AvMagicain on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks!

AvMagicain

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:00 am

Alisae

King of Games
King of Games

Duel Points : 9650
Reputation Points : 1
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerNova on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:19 pm

AvMagicain wrote:Hello everyone, Balthazar Drake here, the Academy's newest student. I've only recently gotten back into yugioh, after a 2-21/2 year break. I'm starting to get my old groove back and can't wait to have fun dueling. I do want to provide some information about my character however so that people don't get confused. Drake has a sort of... Alter Ego that is locked away in his onyx pendant that he wears around his neck. The ego activates only when he is dueling, and is an infinetly better duelist than Drake himself. In the beginning of Drake's story, this won't happen often, and when it does he will be completely oblivious to it. Anyway, and as you all can tell, I definitely talk way to much, I can't wait to meet everyone and start dueling!
Welcome to DA Balthazar. Looking forward to a game or two. Have fun and stay active.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

Duel Points : 68,005
Reputation Points : 41
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top