Introducing Kyrion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Kyrion

Post by Kyrion on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:01 am

Hello everyone I'm Kyrion I have been dueling since yugioh came out in the US. I took a break from dueling in 2005 after I graduated high school. I married in 2011 with my first wife so picked up dueling to bond with my step kids, After I got divorced in 2014 I stopped dueling for a while until I met my current wife and started dueling my brother in law since the I've been dueling. I am a bit of an old school duelist but I want to get back into that thick of it and learn all I can about all the new cards and just over all improve to be a better duelist. My favorite monster has always been Blue eyes white dragon in any deck I've played I always have my blue eyes.

Kyrion

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 310
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Kyrion

Post by Alisae on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:48 am

Alisae

King of Games
King of Games

Duel Points : 9650
Reputation Points : 1
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerNova on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:23 pm

@Kyrion wrote:Hello everyone I'm Kyrion I have been dueling since yugioh came out in the US. I took a break from dueling in 2005 after I graduated high school. I married in 2011 with my first wife so picked up dueling to bond with my step kids, After I got divorced in 2014 I stopped dueling for a while until I met my current wife and started dueling my brother in law since the I've been dueling. I am a bit of an old school duelist but I want to get back into that thick of it and learn all I can about all the new cards and just over all improve to be a better duelist. My favorite monster has always been Blue eyes white dragon in any deck I've played I always have my blue eyes.
Welcome to DA. You should link up with @CrimsonOverlord and discuss BEWD sometime. Have fun and stay active.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

PowerNova

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 68,005
Reputation Points : 41
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 1
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Anzo on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Welcome to DA :D

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top