Go down
Kion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

The name's Kion

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:58 pm
Hey guys!

The name's Kion. I've been dueling for almost 14 years either in real life or in video games, althought I never went to any competition whatsoever. I consider myself a competent duelist, but I will not hide, I got some problems when it come to ruling of cards.

None the less it never stop me from enjoying a good duel, so I hope to have lots of fun ones around here. I'm a goodsport, win or lose it doesn't matter to me it's a great experience to have either way. 

Now come the conclusion of this introduction, what can I say about me, more then I already did... At the moment I've been messing around with Paleozoic Frogs and Metalfoes, but my favorite archtype will always be Ninjas. 

Have a good day to y'all around here.
PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

Re: The name's Kion

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:25 pm
@Kion wrote:Hey guys!

The name's Kion. I've been dueling for almost 14 years either in real life or in video games, althought I never went to any competition whatsoever. I consider myself a competent duelist, but I will not hide, I got some problems when it come to ruling of cards.

None the less it never stop me from enjoying a good duel, so I hope to have lots of fun ones around here. I'm a goodsport, win or lose it doesn't matter to me it's a great experience to have either way. 

Now come the conclusion of this introduction, what can I say about me, more then I already did... At the moment I've been messing around with Paleozoic Frogs and Metalfoes, but my favorite archtype will always be Ninjas. 

Have a good day to y'all around here.
Welcome to DA. If you ever have any ruling questions, be sure to post in our rulings chat in Discord. A large number of competent players are at your arsenal within the halls of DA. Have fun and stay active!

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:32 pm
Welcome to DA :D

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum