Red-Eyes Slash Dragon
Level 7 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800/DEF 2400
“Red-Eyes B. Dragon” + 1 Warrior-Type monster
(1) When a “Red-Eyes” monster declares an attack: You can target 1 Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard; equip it to this card as an Equip Card with this effect.
• The equipped monster gains 200 ATK.
(2) During either player’s turn, when a card that targets a card you control is activated: You can send 1 Equip Card you control to the Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: Special Summon from your Graveyard as many monsters that were equipped to this card as possible.
Red-Eyes Baby Dragon
Level 3 DARK Dragon-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1200/DEF 700
(1) When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster from your Deck, and if you do, equip this card as an Equip Card from your Gravyard to that monster with this effect.
• It gains 300 ATK.
(2) If this card that was equipped to a monster is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Level 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Red-Eyes Metal Knight Gearfried
Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1800/DEF 1600
(1) Once per turn, if this card is equipped by an Equip Card: You can destroy that Equip Card, then, destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls.
(2) Once per turn: You can send 1 Equip Card you control that is equipped to this card to the Graveyard, then target 1 Level 7 or lower “Red-Eyes” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
Red-Eyes Fang with Chain
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 “Red-Eyes” monster you control; equip this card to that target. It can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
(2) You can send this equipped card to the Graveyard, then target 1 Effect Monster on the field; equip it to the monster this card was equipped to. While equipped with this effect, that monster’s ATK and DEF becomes the same as the monster equipped to it.
@CrimsonOverlord you excite, or what?