Moderator Private Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator Private Topic

Post by Alisae on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 pm

YA YO! THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE I'LL DO ALL OF THE THINGYS.

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Private Topic

Post by Alisae on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Kyosuke:
Nightbot
Batman
Joker
faer:
1.Baiken(From Guilty Gear series)
2.Black*Star(From Soul Eater)
3.Reisen Udongein Inaba(From Touhou series; the girl in my avatar)
jjh:
Phoenix Wright (From the Ace Attorney series)
Resetti (From Animal Crossing)
Morty (From Rick and Morty)
Dan:
Kaito Kid
Kaito Corbeau
Arsène Lupin
WingShine:
Xemnas, Sonic the Hedgehog and Dio Brando.
Skeletonthingy:
"a cook" "a undercover cop" and "a restourant owner"
Olethros:
Lebron James
Almond Milk
A goat
Tric:
Honest
Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherry
Ghost Ash & New Spring
Ghostrick Parade
Ghostrick Yuki-Onna
Ghostrick Angel of Mischief
Blade:
1Kicten cabinet (if possible)

2: A jogger

3:  A  Squriel
Echo:
refrigerator, a helicopter, or a curtain rod

Those who have not recieved picks
Lux (Picking for them)
Debi
Linda

Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 pm

1. kyosuke kiryu [SCUM]
2. faervel
3. The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi [TOWN/SK/SCUM]
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai [SCUM]
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Town is lookin pretty good here.

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:21 pm

Value 1: Town
Value 2: SK
Value 3: Scum

So our scumteam is {Debi, Linda, Kyosuke}.

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:54 am

Picks I'm going with.

kyosuke = Nightbot (Roleblocker)
Linda = 9S (Rolecop + 1-shot Global Voyeur)
Debi = Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka (Strongman + 1-shot Janitor)

vs

faer = Reisen Udongein Inaba (Redirector)
Dan = Kaito Kid (JOAT: 1-shot modified Rolecop (gets a 1-shot ability of their role), 1-shot easedropper, 1-shot PT Cop)
jjh = Phoenix Wright (JOAT: 1-shot Jailkeep. 1-shot cop. 1-shot loyal modified governor(if the action suceeds, the person who was pardoned will be confirmed town))
Wing = SAAAAAAAAAAANIC (Modified Tracker. If he tracks someone, he will know what action was preformed)
Skeletonthingy =  Cooking Mama (Fisherman Neighbor)
Olethros = Scapegoats (1-shot mass Neighborizer Doctor. May form a neighborhood with 3 other players, and may doc anyone if they are in the neighborhood)
Tric = Honest (Modified Bodyguard. If they sucessfully protect someone, the attacker will die)
Blade = Kitchen Cabnet (Modified Messenger Neighbor (Flavor related to whom the messanger is is attatched to the message))
Echo = Refrigerator (Rolestopper Neighbor)
Lux = Sayaka Miki (1-shot Novice Desperado)

Setup in a nutshell
Roleblocker
Rolecop with a 1-shot Global voyeur and a 1-shot redirector
Strongman + 1-shot Janitor

vs

1-shot Novice Desperado
Redirector
JOAT: 1-shot modified Rolecop (gets a 1-shot ability of their role), 1-shot easedropper, 1-shot PT Cop
JOAT: 1-shot Jailkeep. 1-shot cop. 1-shot loyal modified governor(if the action suceeds, the person who was pardoned will be confirmed town)
Modified Tracker. If he tracks someone, he will know what action was preformed
Fisherman Neighbor
1-shot mass Neighborizer Doctor. May form a neighborhood with 3 other players, and may doc anyone if they are in the neighborhood
Modified Bodyguard. If they sucessfully protect someone, the attacker will die.
Modified Messenger Neighbor (Flavor related to whom the messanger is is attatched to the message)
Rolestopper Neighbor

Scapegoats are in their own hood
Fisherman, Messenger, and rolestoper are in their own hood.

Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:05 am; edited 4 times in total

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:54 am

Current Worst Case Sinareo for town (10:3)
N0 - Fisherman rolls Vig
D1 - Honest is lynched (9:3)
N1 - Scum shoot Rolestopper (8:3)
Fisherman Vigis Governor JOAT (7:3)
No other information is gained from actions.
D2 - Desperado hits town (6:3)
Redircetor is lynched (5:3)
N2 - Neighbor doc is shot by scum (4:3)
No other information is gained from actions
D3 - Any town lynch. - Scum win

Best Case Sinareo for town
Strongman is lynched
Rolecop gets guiltied, the other scum gets desperado'd

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:18 am

Most likely the final setup

Kyosuke = Nightbot (Roleblocker)
Linda = Bernkastel (Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect)
Debi = Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka (2-shot Strongman + 1-shot Janitor)

----
vs
----

faer = Reisen Udongein Inaba (Redirector)
Dan = Kaito Kid (JOAT: 1-shot modified Rolecop (gets a 1-shot ability of their role), 1-shot easedropper, 1-shot PT Cop)
jjh = Phoenix Wright (JOAT: 1-shot Jailkeep, 1-shot cop, 1-shot loyal modified governor(if the action suceeds, the person who was pardoned will be confirmed town))
Wing = SAAAAAAAAAAANIC (Modified Tracker. If he tracks someone, he will know what action was preformed)
Skeletonthingy =  Archer (Fisherman)
Olethros = Scapegoats (1-shot mass Neighborizer Doctor. May form a neighborhood with 3 other players, and may doc anyone if they are in the neighborhood)
Tric = Honest (Modified Bodyguard. If they sucessfully protect someone, the attacker will die.)
Blade = Kitchen Cabinet (Reloader Neighbor)
Echo = Refrigerator (Rolestopper Neighbor)
Lux = Sayaka Miki (1-shot Novice Desperado)

Neighborhoods
Olethros has his own hood (Goats)
Echo (Refrigerator) + Blade (Reloader Neighbor)

1-shots don't get their stuff back
Scum can't act and preform the factional kill
Daytalk
Redirector gets no feedback

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Alright, Skeleton changed his picks.
Time to change 1 role!

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Actually no. This can work easily, just need to change flavor lmao and get rid of the hood they're in.

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:23 am

Kyosuke's Role PM:
If you put two potatos together, you'll still have two potatos.

So look, no one really knows anything about you. I don't really know much about you either. Am I going to go researching into your life to find out who the fuck you are? No. That's creepy and stalkerish. So what I WILL tell you is that this is your first time in a mafia game on DA. That's kinda cool. You're also an admin at DA. And that's kinda cool too. So you litterally tell people what to do. It's kinda great! Someone is being an idiot? No, don't do that.

You really want Froakies or someshit. And no one. AND I MEAN NO ONE, is allowed to touch your froakies. Or stare at them.
Or look at them. Or talk about them. OR EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM. Because those Froakies belong to YOU! You also really like whitehaired lolis for some reason. And hey, I think that's cool, I like them too. But you love them as much as your Froakies.

Welcome kyosuke kiryu! You are NightBot; a Roleblocker aligned with the Mafia

Duel Academy's Staff (Mafia): As you are an Admin at Duel Academy, you WOULD work with your staff. However the dumbfucks left you because CrimsonOverlord thought it was a brilliant idea to banish Anzo and kill the place. But that's okay. You found Bernkastel (Linda-Senpai) and Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka (Debi) to teach these dumbfucks a lesson. You can also talk during the day! OH, and you may NOT preform your action and preform the factional kill at the same time. You may find your PT here

D: (Roleblock): You don't like what some dumfuck is doing? Well tell them not to do it then. During the night, you may target one person. Any actions they preform during the night will fail.

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this
PM me your role name and feel free to post in the gamethread during pre-game.
Game Thread

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:56 am

Debi's Role PM:
Why doesn't anyone understand us? Even when we're so troubled, why doesn't anyone support us?

I think you are just a really misunderstood child. Alright, now bare with me here. You see, your parents split up, and then your Father got married again. But you really didn't like that. So you ran away. And now you live on your own, using your dad's money. I don't really get that? But okay. And you just so happened to move right next to Ryuuji, who later, became your boyfriend. And that's a really nice thing to have. But then people don't like that for some stupid reason. So, you ran away again.

Running away isn't your only way to deal with problems though. Some idiot at school? PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE? Your boyfriend is being an idiot? KICK HIM IN THE FACE! Yeah, you really like violence for some reason. Oh well, must be why you're a tiger. But anyways, you and your boyfriend recieved an interesting offer from some "NightBot." They welcomed you and really thought you were kinda cool. Sure, you weren't a white haired loli, but you decided to help them out in whatever they were doing because they understood you.

Welcome Debi! You are Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka; a 2-shot Strongman and a 1-shot Janitor aligned aligned with the Mafia

Duel Academy's Staff (Mafia): Look, some fucker named NightBot brought you here. You decided to help him out because they seemed like a nice guy. You will be working with Bernkastel (Linda-Senpai) and NightBot (kyosuke kiryu) to teach these dumbfucks a lesson. You can also talk during the day! OH, and you may NOT preform your action and preform the factional kill at the same time. You may find your PT here

Palmtop Tiger (2-shot Strongman): Some dumbfuck really annoying you? During the night, if you preform the factional kill, a strongman modifier will be added to it, which will prevent the factional kill from being redirected or roleblocked and will go through protections. You may only use this action twice.

Ryuuji (1-shot Janitor): Some fucker made a mess? Ask your boyfriend to clean it up! Once per game, you may ask your boyfriend to clean up and janitor a flip. The person who is being flipped will not have their role pm or alignment shown. If done on a player killed that night by you, you will also receive a copy of their role PM. (HINT: You can also use this on someone who is lynched. Just try to communicate it to me during twilight)

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:30 am

Linda-Senpai's Role PM:
Did you know? They say that in chess, the player who moves first is twice as likely to win?

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU RIKA? OH MY GOD I LOVED HIGURASHI? oh wait. Well, you might have been Rika? What we do know is you are somewhat better then everyone else. And that's pretty cool. I mean, there isn't really much about you that is really known.
You might have been a cat? Cats are cute. I like cats. and OH MY GOD YOU'VE OLDER THEN EVERYONE ELSE! That must mean you have somewhat of an idea of who people are. Right? Now you're a Witch of Miracles. WOOT!

Anyhow, you were found by this NightBot person. He seemed decent I guess. So you decided to help him out. Do you know why? Eh, no. Not really. But you were his final piece to the puzzles. It wasn't your Miracles he wanted. And you wouldn't offer that anyways. It was the fact he needed someone who knew the enemy. Knew their weak points. And could manipulate,
hunt, and kill.

Welcome Linda-Senpai! You are Bernkastel; a Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect aligned with the Mafia

Duel Academy Staff (Mafia): Okay, so NightBot got you on his side. That's fine. You will be working with Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka (Debi) and NightBot (kyosuke kiryu) to do whatever the fuck NightBot tells you to do. Really, you're just along for the ride and to help out.. You can also talk during the day! OH, and you may NOT preform your action and preform the factional kill at the same time. You may find your PT here

I'M REALLY OLD!!! (Rolecop): Like, really old. So you know who most everyone is and what everyone does. During the night, you may target one person, and you will learn who they are and what abilities they have.

Miracles (1-shot Redirect): Okay, maybe you might need a miracle. That's fine. During the night, you may redirect one person's night action to a different person. You may only do this once. (way you submit to make my life ez. Linda-Senpai Redirects Person a to Person b)

Game Thread

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:54 am

Tric's Role PM:
✪✪✪✪/Light

Michael?!?!? IS THAT YOU?!?!?!? Oh wait no it isn't. But dam, you are pretty goddam known around here huh? Well let's see. You're a yugioh card. And wow you had quite a history. You seemed to be pretty damming at the right time and in the right hands. I guess that's why Konami needed to NERF you quite a bit huh. But later on no one really cared about you, so you started to go up, and now you're semi-limited! Well, meh. Either way you save people, good job.

Welcome TricMagic! You are Honest; a Modified Bodyguard aligned with the Town

Hand Trap (Modified Bodyguard): Well, you're a handtrap thats gets used in battle and protects something. So during the night, you may target one person. If anyone attacks the person you targeted, the attack will be redirected to you. Yes, you will die, but you'll also kill your attacker!

You win when all threats to the Town have been wiped out.
Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:08 am

Lux's Role PM:
So what if I'm gonna die it's gonna be when I can't kill witches anymore. No ones gonna need me anyway right? I'm okay with that the world doesn't need a magical girl if she can't even kill a witch.

You loved music. You also loved a boy. And he played music. Oh what a wonderful, talented violin player. You also loved you friends. But when Kyuubey showed up. Everything changed. You got introduced into the world of a Magical Girl. To become one, you had to make a wish. So you made a wish for the boy you loved. And now you fight. To be a hero. Except it doesn't feel that way. Because that boy, he doesn't love you anymore. And you learned the truth behind being a Magical Girl. And you took your anger out on everyone. Refused everyone's help. You let darkness take you over since you learned that you don't feel pain. And now, you're driven by despair.

Welcome The Bordie (LUX, I WAS GOING TO BE EVIL BUT THEN I WAS NICE. YOU'RE WELCOME)! You are Sayaka Miki; a 1-shot Novice Desperado aligned with the Town

I don't need you (Asectic): During the night, you will be uneffected by all actions except killing actions.
Magical Girl (1-shot Novice Desperado): During the day after day 1, you may public announce Desperado: (Playername Here) in bold to day kill someone. If they are aligned with the Mafia, they will die. If they are aligned with the Town, you will die. You may only use this action once.

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:23 am

Olethros' Role PM:
Spell/Quick Play

Once there was a man. And he had a talent for! Wait for it...Staring at Goats! And as he stared into the Goat, the Goat stared back at him. A Goat cannot simply be by themselves.  As they must work together, they fight as a unit! Like in Goat Control. As Goats are loyal to their master, they will protect and shield. And if you Stare into the Goat, the Goat transforms! And then Konami was like "No, fuck you." and LIMITED YOU. But it's okay because after time passed, no one cared about this shitty card anymore and now you can stare at goats with everything you got. staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

Welcome Olethros! You are Scapegoats; a 1-shot Mass Neighborize Neighbor Doctor aligned with the Town

4 Goat Tokens (1-shot Mass Neighborize): During the night, you may neighborize three people. They will be invited to your neighborhood! You can find said neighborhood here. You may only use this action once.
Quick Play (Neighbor Doctor): During the night, you may protect one person, however that person must be in your neighborhood. They will be protected by a single kill. You may not protect yourself.

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:44 am

jjh's Role PM:
It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others.

GOD DAM YOU ARE A GOOD LAWYER! Naaaah man, you are slick my dude. And that suit, dam it looks good on you. But you were first in training by someone...I think their name was Nia. And then suddenly, THEY DIED! Atleast I think so. Look, not important. You were kinda good at your job, but then you fucked up by presenting something forged. And that sucks. But that doesn't matter. Because now you're back. And what's really important is that now that you are, you are about to go lynch some scumfucks. So go teach those scumfucks a lesson.

Welcome jjh927! You are Phoenix Wright; a Jack of All Trades aligned with the Town

OBJECTION! (1-Shot Modified Loyal Governor): During twilight, you may either publicly or privately bold OBJECTION!. If they are the same alignment as you, the lynch will not go through, and they will be publicly announced as confirmed town. Otherwise the action is considered roleblocked. You may only use this action once.
Beyond a Reasonable Doubt (1-shot Cop): It is your job as an attorney to prove if your client is innocent or guilty. So during the night, you may target 1 person, and their alignment will be revealed to you.
My Client (1-shot Jailkeep): Well, you're trying to help out your client but they're sorta in jail. So during the night, you may target one person. They will be protected, but they will also be roleblocked. You may not target yourself.

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:06 am

Wingshine's Role PM:
You're too slow

You're blue. Baba de baba da baba de dada ba daba de daba blu. You're also a hedgehog! Like those things that are small and can be kinda spikey. Except you aren't just a normal hedgehog. You are...Wait for it...Wait for it...SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! And oh god why do you look so deformed? Eh, nevermind. You are really fucking fast because why? Eh, not important. But either way, your mission is to stop Eggman before he does things! Yeah, now go lynch some scumbutts.

Welcome Wingshine! You are Sonic the Hedgehog; a Modified Tracker aligned with the Town

Escape From The City (Compulsive Modified Tracker): During the night, you may target one person. You will see who they visited and what actions they preformed. You MUST preform your action every night, otherwise you will be selected to track someone random.

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 am

Dan's Role PM:
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.

Okay! Wait! Hold on. I'm trying to understand this. Apparently, you were a lot of different people. But let's see now. Name: Kaito Kuroba. Age: 18. Gender: Male. Okay, I'm doing this right so far. Alright, apparently you found out your dad was this Kaito Kid person! Hey, you're a thief. You steal things. That's kinda cool. WOOOOOOOOAH, DISGUISE IS COOL TOO! But really, you're just trying to find the scumbutts who murdered your dad. Because someone did that OH NO SOMEONE KILLED SOMEONE THE WORLD IS GOING TO END WHATEVER WILL I DO?????

Welcome DanelerH! You are Kaito Kid; a Jack of All Trades aligned with the Town

Phantom Thief (1-shot Modified Rolecop): You steal things! So during the night, you may target one person. You will learn their role, and you will obtain a 1-shot variant of that role. You may only rolecop someone once.

Disguises (1-shot Easedropper): You have plenty of disguises, which allow you to infiltrate things and places. During the night, you may target one person. The first night will be dedicated to recon, so you will learn who they visited and who visited them. Once you have reconned someone, in a SUBSEQUENT night, you will may ask me if you want to listen in on them. The next thing they post in a PT will be sent to you...With redactions.

Heist Location (1-shot PT Cop): Well, you have to find from whom/where you want to steal from first. So during the night, you may target one person. You will learn if they are in any private topics. You will not learn what those private topics are.

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:57 am

Skeleton's Role PM:
I've waited for this time to come, even though I thought it was impossible. So...

Hello Emi- WOAH WOAH SPOILERS, WE CAN'T HAVE THAT. Eh hem... Hello Archer. You are, well of the Archer Class. You were summoned to fight in the Holy Grail War. Why? So you can get a wish. What wish do you want? Well, I would say but we can't have SPOILERS around here now can we? But you come FROM THE FUTURE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOAH! And because you come FROM THE FUTURE, YOU KNOW HOW HISTORY IS GOING TO BE! woah, future.

Welcome skeletronlord! You are Archer; a Fisherman aligned with the Town

Unlimited Blade Works (Fisherman): When thing you are known for is creating fakes. Like, it is litterally your bread and butter. Every night you may "fish" for a particular item. Some items are easier to fish for than others. If you "catch" an item, you may use it at any time (day or night) by PMing me, but it is only good for one use. Items that can will work for one day and one night. You may only "catch" one of each type of item for the duration of the game.

The following items are fishable. The number of the percent chance you have of catching each item.

10% Syringes (Doctor)
15% Magnifying Glasses (Cop)
20% Guns (Vigilante)
20% Bulletproof Vests (persistent [does not get used up], prevents one shot, is only used on you)
25% GPS Locators (Tracker)
25% Binoculars (Watcher)
To fish at night, simply PM me with the following:

I will fish for [item]

You may fish on night 0 by pming me with your fish item.

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:08 am

faer's Role PM:
It's common knowledge that light is made of waves, but there's more to sight.

IT'S A RABBIT. LOOK AT YOU. AREN'T YOU JUST SO CUUUUUUUUTE. OH SHIT IT BITES. QUICKLY, GET THE HOLY HAND GRENADE. Oh shit, it's from the mooooooon! Wow! I would have never guessed. Well, anyhow, you got some really funny ears there. They look nice and kinda interesting. Can I touch- OH NO I CAN'T, WELL FUCK YOU THEN GODDAMMIT. WHY AM I SO ANGRY? WAIT, YOU CONTROL MY SANITY. WELL SHIT, I GUESS I'M WRITING ROLE PMS TILL 5AM THEN HUH. FUCK. MY. LIFE.

Welcome faervel! You are Reisen Udongein Inaba; a Redirector aligned with the Town

Manipulation of Insanity (Redirector): So you kinda decide how rational people are. It's kinda of interesting to say the least? Either way, you make it so people don't really make the best decisions. So each night, you may chose someone and someone that person will visit. If they preform a night action, they will target the person you targetted instead.

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am

Bladecharge's Role PM:
Inspring Quote Here

Um wow...A Kitchen Cabinet...You really picked this out of all things that you could have picked...Well erm...I was suggesting people to be a Wodden Table but OKAY, THIS WORKS TOO! Let's see here, usually your a thing used to store dishes and stuff...Um, Why am I struggling! It's not like it's super late out and I'm trying to find out what flavor to write for a FUCKING KITCHEN CABINET. CRIST. Atleast Runescape has a cool picture of a Kitchen Cabinet.

Welcome Bladecharge! You are a Kitchen Cabinet; a Reloader Neighbor aligned with the Town

i got more plates if you need them (Loyal Reloader): You store dishes and stuff and usually you can always provide. So during the night, you may target one person. If they are the same alignment as you AND have used a 1-shot action, they will be refunded their 1-shot action. If you target someone who is not the same alignment as you, the action will be considered roleblocked and will fail.
The Kitchen (Neighborhood): You are located, well, obviously in a Kitchen. You may find your neighborhood here

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:24 am

EchoVision's Role PM:
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Um...A refrigerator..I have to make a role pm for a refrigerator...You people are fucking wierd, I swear. Like, I mean, interesting task but umm...Okay, I'll try I guess. Let's see, you're a refrigerator. You make sure the food is cool, and you have a freezer attatched to you, those are usually fantastic for, well, freezing things. Why the fuck am I up so late making role pms.../me sighs. One day, I will become a Girl in a Refrigerator. I will find a way.

Welcome EchoVision! You are a Refrigerator; a Rolestopper Neighbor aligned with the Town

Refrigerate (Rolestopper): So you keep things cool and safe. Because that's what you do. During the night, you may target one person. They will be immune to all other actions that happen to them. You may not target yourself.
The Kitchen (Neighborhood): You are located, well, obviously in a Kitchen. You may find your neighborhood here

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Night 0 Actions.
skeletonlord fishes for a Bulletproof vest. (Gets bulletproof vest if the number is anywhere between 0-20)

Rip no BP.

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:54 am

To Talk About To-Do List at Post-Game:
Utalizing Daytalk as scum.
Putting more effort into try to save a buddy.
Cry about how people didn't read your lovely articles blah blah blah
Get people to ask the moderator if their role pm needs clearification.
If someone talks about the game outside of the gamethread how to approach it.

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisae on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:18 pm

--
Night 0
skeletonlord fishes for a BP vest (Fails)
--
Day 1
jjh927 uses a 1-shot loyal modified governor (sucess! 1-shot consumed)
Debi self janitors (Sucess!)
--
Night 1
jjh927 jailkeeps kyosuke kiryu (Sucess!)
EchoVision Rolestops Linda-Senpai (Sucess!)
faervel redirects TricMagic to himself (Sucess!)
Bladecharge reloads jjh927 (Sucess! jjh927 gets a 1-shot loyal modified governor)
Olethros Neighborizes Linda-Senpai, jjh927, and kyosuke kiryu (Linda-Senpai-Fail. jjh927-fail. Kyosuke Kiryu - Sucess!)
TricMagic Bodyguards jjh (Sucess but is redirected onto himself)
skeletonlord fishes for the cop [15%] (Fails)
DanelerH easerdrops kyosuke kiryu (Recon phase. Also a Sucess! 1-shot consumed)
Wingshine tracks Bladecharge (Sucess!)

Linda-Senpai kills jjh927 (Sucess!)
Kyosuke Kiryu roleblocks TricMagic (Fails)
--
D2
vequest Desperados TrciMagic (vequest dies)
--
N2
DanelerH listens in on kyosuke kiryu (Pending Message)
EchoVision rolestops faervel (Sucess!)
faervel redirects kyosuke onto himself (Sucess!)
TricMagic bodyguards Bladecharge (Sucess!)
DanelerH PT cops Olethros (Learns: Olethros has a Private Topic)
Wingshine Tracks kyosuke kiryu

I do not know why Olethros, Blade, or scum did not send in actions

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down