Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 1:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 11:39 amEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 4:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 4:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 4:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 2:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 9:48 amCutieLucie83
Discord


Share
Go down
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:36 pm
AND NOW YOU'RE DEAD. RAAAAAAWR.

People who can see this:
ME (Your moderator, duh)
Botto (In the event I die he is here)
hazmah (Spectator)
ZeroPassion (Spectator)
Lux (Replaced Out)
Debi
jjh927
vequest
CrimsonOverlord


Last edited by Alisae on Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm; edited 7 times in total


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:41 pm
Town and Scum and player analysis:
Our scumteam is looking like: Debi, Linda-Senpai and kyosuke kiryu.

Town is looking like faervel, The Brodie (Lux's Alt), DanelerH, skeletronlord, jjh927, Wingshine, TricMagic, Olethros, Bladecharge, EchoVision

This could get interesting. Debi is probably going to end up looking like bad town, and because of that, will be able to sweep.
Linda is decentish? Honestly, they just need to get pressured a bit but they could play decently.
Kyosuke is a wild card. He's learning but he could be impressive? Meh, fairly weak.

Decent-mehish scumteam.

As for town, Dan, jj, and faer are all nice edditions to the town. I'm kinda wondering how Echo is going to help to that as well.
I don't know the skeleton person, I think it's their first game? But town also has a lot of people that could be mislynches (Bladecahrge, Wingshine). Tric can play decently, Lux can play decently (actually don't really know about Lux) and Olethros we'll see how that one goes.

If scum can get rid of jj, Dan, and faer, they could sweep easily. ESPECIALLY if they lynch one of those 3.


Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:42 pm
@Nightbot can you allow @hazmah into the dead thread? He'll be spectating the game.


avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:31 pm
If you say so.
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:44 pm
Alright here's the setup assuming no one changes their picks.

Spoiler:
Kyosuke = Nightbot (Roleblocker)
Linda = 9S (Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect)
Debi = Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka (2-shot Strongman + 1-shot Janitor)

----
vs
----

faer = Reisen Udongein Inaba (Redirector)
Dan = Kaito Kid (JOAT: 1-shot modified Rolecop (gets a 1-shot ability of their role), 1-shot easedropper, 1-shot PT Cop)
jjh = Phoenix Wright (JOAT: 1-shot Jailkeep, 1-shot cop, 1-shot loyal modified governor(if the action suceeds, the person who was pardoned will be confirmed town))
Wing = SAAAAAAAAAAANIC (Modified Tracker. If he tracks someone, he will know what action was preformed)
Skeletonthingy = Archer (Fisherman)
Olethros = Scapegoats (1-shot mass Neighborizer Doctor. May form a neighborhood with 3 other players, and may doc anyone if they are in the neighborhood)
Tric = Honest (Modified Bodyguard. If they sucessfully protect someone, the attacker will die.)
Blade = Kitchen Cabinet (Loyal Reloader Neighbor)
Echo = Refrigerator (Rolestopper Neighbor)
Lux = Sayaka Miki (Ascetic 1-shot Novice Desperado)

Neighborhoods
Olethros has his own hood (Goats)
Echo (Refrigerator) + Blade (Reloader Neighbor)

1-shots don't get their stuff back
Scum can't act and preform the factional kill
Daytalk
Redirector gets no feedback
I need to make sure I send a reminder to Debi and Linda to send me picks so yeah, I gave them something until I get their picks. Thoughts on it? It's REALLY swingy.


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:59 am
uggggggh
click me:
I'm getting a lot of silly, newbie questions from kyosuke. tbh expected from him but I thought he would do his reading ;~;


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:10 am
Oh yeah btw final setup.
click me:
Roleblocker = kyosuke (Flavor is NightBot)
2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor = Debi (Flavor is Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka)
Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect. = Linda (Flavor is Bernkastel)

(Scum have daytalk but they cannot the scum who is preforming the factional kill may not use their PRs. Strongman can still modify the factional kill and janitor can still modify the factional kill so those are exceptions)

--

Redirector = faer (flavor is Reisen Udongein Inaba)
JOAT (1-shot Modifed Loyal governor, 1-shot Cop, 1-shot Jailkeep) = jjh (Flavor is Phoenix Wright)
JOAT (1-shot Easedropper, 1-shot PT Cop, 1-shot Modified Rolecop) = dan (Flavor is Kaito Kid)
Ascetic 1-shot Novice Desperado = Lux/Brodie (Flavor is Sayaka Miki)
Neighbor Rolestopper = EchoVision (Flavor is a motherfucking refrigerator...)
Neighbor Loyal Reloader = Bladecharge (Flavor is a motherfucking Kitchen Cabinet)
1-shot Mass Neighborizer Neighbor Doctor = Olethros (Flavor is Scapegoats)
Modified Bodyguard = TricMagic (Flavor is Honest)
Fisherman = skeletonlord (Flavor is Archer from Fate/Stay Night)
Modified Tracker = Wingshine (Flavor is Sonic The Hedgehog)


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm
Alright, I'ma start posting my thoughts now.


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:50 pm
Click Me:
If the scumteam decides to bus their strongman D1 I'm going to laugh.


avatar
hazmah
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 131
Reputation Points : -3

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:08 pm
Okay so I'm currently at my PC now so I can talk. First, I really hate when people are random voting and SAY it as well. When you random vote and then say that you are, you are even further diminishing and outlining that the vote HAS NO BARRING. You also cannot push onto someone for random voting as it's such a weak reason as they can hide behind the reasoning that it's... RANDOM. The only times it should happen are at the earliest stages of day 1, and even then I still think it's redundant. There is literally no point.

Second, is this "first day lynch vs no first day lynch" argument still going on? Bruh. I don't understand. It should be as simple as "If we get information from the lynch or we feel that the lynch benefits us, we should do it; otherwise we shouldn't," not going in with the mentality that a lynch is or isn't going to be beneficial without even playing the game in the first place. Though most of the time to me a first day lynch is preferred unless it's like a dumb policy lynch, as the information on the wagons, who's floating. who's pushing etc is extremely beneficial. Early interaction and Day 1 is incredibly underrated imo, as seeing how certain people react with each other really early on in the game is actually beneficial (I.e. If two people are unnecessarily distancing from each other at the start of the game). 

Third, if we count the pre-game as part of the actual game, I REALLY hate Dan's post in "Then I shall explain my read a bit more. Scum are overly concerned with keeping up a Town appearance. Let's say Linda had started a wagon and I was lynched by the end of Day 1. Scum don't want a mislynch traced back to them. It's much better for Town to begin the mislynch, then support it if they find it worth it. As such, I find Linda more likely to be Town. Granted, it isn't too strong of a reason (hence "lean"), but reads are always subject to change."
There's actually 0 point in him saying he has a Linda lean so early into the game, like actually zero reason. It just seems like a way to get town cred and create a false sense of him actually contributing and also trying to kiss Linda's ass. The fact that he emphasizes that it's also a lean means that he can easily retract it a later point if Linda is in a more sticky situation. 

Although the lean part is less credible, I'd still consider this the strongest thing to push at this point. And by extension I get a town read on Faervel by pushing this.



Yes, I am a dickhead.
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:14 pm
pfft. it's RVS. It happens so that you see how people react towards those votes and it's just there to start off the game. The votes aren't supposed to be real scumreads that you're pushing.

yeah I think some of the newer players think that no lynching so good D1 but it isn't, but that trend here is slowly starting to go away.

Also what Dan's saying here is sorta incorrect. Just because someone had a bad read and started a wagon on a town lynch doesn't mean they're scum. But yeah, I agree. It's complete bullshit.


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Like, let's say Dan gets wagoned for that. That's a perfect way to jump straight into the game.


avatar
hazmah
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 131
Reputation Points : -3

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:28 pm
@Alisae wrote:pfft. it's RVS. It happens so that you see how people react towards those votes and it's just there to start off the game. The votes aren't supposed to be real scumreads that you're pushing.

yeah I think some of the newer players think that no lynching so good D1 but it isn't, but that trend here is slowly starting to go away.

Also what Dan's saying here is sorta incorrect. Just because someone had a bad read and started a wagon on a town lynch doesn't mean they're scum. But yeah, I agree. It's complete bullshit.
I understand that, like my old community used to do it all the time, I just think there's no logic with it. If you RVS someone you are doing the equivalent of voting someone and saying that the vote holds abolustely no barring in the same sentence. Why would you actually care about a vote that's just random? You're really not going to get reactions unless the person that's getting voted is stupid.

That's good.
@Alisae wrote:Like, let's say Dan gets wagoned for that. That's a perfect way to jump straight into the game.
Yep, it puts Dan under pressure and you can look at who's waggoning, why and if it looks as if they're trying to force a mislynch etc. It would be the perfect way to start instead of people RVSing...  Facepalm



Yes, I am a dickhead.
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:46 pm
Except Dan getting wagoned for that wouldn't have happened unless RVS did happen. That was the product of RVS Smile


avatar
hazmah
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 131
Reputation Points : -3

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:48 pm
Fos Kyosuke for throwing a vote on someone that already has 2 votes without even saying his reason. 

And I know, but it just serves no purpose bleh. I'd rather meme at the beginning than RVS.



Yes, I am a dickhead.
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:08 pm
That's a fun way to go about RVS :]


avatar
hazmah
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 131
Reputation Points : -3

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:26 pm
bruh y u mocking me bro

Also, this game is so fucking slow man, I anticipated more hype from the first game I've seen for a while



Yes, I am a dickhead.
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:39 pm
/me shrugs
Timezones if I had to take a good guess?


avatar
hazmah
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 131
Reputation Points : -3

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:54 pm
@Alisae wrote:/me shrugs
Timezones if I had to take a good guess?
r the majority of the ppl NA?



Yes, I am a dickhead.
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:06 pm
A good chunk of the playerlist is EU I'm pretty sure.


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:57 pm
@NightBot add @ZeroPassion to the dead thread please.


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:10 am
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@DanelerH wrote:@Linda-Senpai, what do you think about Debi's reaction?  Do you think the self-consciousness of being "targeted" in RVS is alignment indicative and, if so, does it come from Town or scum?
I'm going to need to see more out of him before I can say on this. It leaves a real sour taste in my mouth, but then we have to remember that last game he self-lynched himself as town, so this is hardly a surprise.
Click Me:
Posture more scum. It's funny because Debi and Linda are buddies.


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:05 am
>SRing people for posting things that look like they're trying to not lurk when it's only page 3.
Adorable.


Last edited by Alisae on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total


avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:22 am
also I feel special for trying extra hard on my vcs.
avatar
ZeroPassion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 205
Reputation Points : 6

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:02 am
hazmah is a butt
alisae is a losr

zp was here
avatar
ZeroPassion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 205
Reputation Points : 6

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:15 am
@hazmah wrote:Second, is this "first day lynch vs no first day lynch" argument still going on? Bruh. I don't understand. It should be as simple as "If we get information from the lynch or we feel that the lynch benefits us, we should do it; otherwise we shouldn't," not going in with the mentality that a lynch is or isn't going to be beneficial without even playing the game in the first place.

Which should be done every time barring known weird set ups
avatar
hazmah
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 131
Reputation Points : -3

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:36 am
@ZeroPassion wrote:
@hazmah wrote:Second, is this "first day lynch vs no first day lynch" argument still going on? Bruh. I don't understand. It should be as simple as "If we get information from the lynch or we feel that the lynch benefits us, we should do it; otherwise we shouldn't," not going in with the mentality that a lynch is or isn't going to be beneficial without even playing the game in the first place.

Which should be done every time barring known weird set ups
exactly and u suck at this game btw



Yes, I am a dickhead.
avatar
ZeroPassion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 205
Reputation Points : 6

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 am
@hazmah wrote:
@ZeroPassion wrote:
@hazmah wrote:Second, is this "first day lynch vs no first day lynch" argument still going on? Bruh. I don't understand. It should be as simple as "If we get information from the lynch or we feel that the lynch benefits us, we should do it; otherwise we shouldn't," not going in with the mentality that a lynch is or isn't going to be beneficial without even playing the game in the first place.

Which should be done every time barring known weird set ups
exactly and u suck at this game btw
umadbro?

umad? lol! N00b Bash
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:11 pm
>We should pressure people
>Doesn't pressure people.

This game I swear.
avatar
Alisae
Level 2 Ra
Level 2 Ra
Posts : 1467
Reputation Points : 1

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:14 pm
Lux also needs to learn that his vote is a weapon that helps apply pressure and isn't something he should be sitting around holding onto. It's a fucking gun that shoots scum. Therefore it should be used like so.
Sponsored content

Re: Our Lost Pieces Dead PT

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum