Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

Post by Alisae on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome aboard! Today features
kyosuke kiryu as NightBot, who is your Roleblocker.
Debi as Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka, your 2-shot Strongman and 1-shot Janitor
Linda-Senpai as Bernkastel, who is your Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect.

IMPORTANT: You may talk during the day. You may NOT use your PR and preform the factional kill (for example, NightBot cannot Roleblock and preform the kill at the same time.) Exception: If Aisaka were to use the Strongman modifier to their kill along with the Janitor modifier they may do that.

NightBot:
If you put two potatos together, you'll still have two potatos.

So look, no one really knows anything about you. I don't really know much about you either. Am I going to go researching into your life to find out who the fuck you are? No. That's creepy and stalkerish. So what I WILL tell you is that this is your first time in a mafia game on DA. That's kinda cool. You're also an admin at DA. And that's kinda cool too. So you litterally tell people what to do. It's kinda great! Someone is being an idiot? No, don't do that.

You really want Froakies or someshit. And no one. AND I MEAN NO ONE, is allowed to touch your froakies. Or stare at them.
Or look at them. Or talk about them. OR EVEN THINK ABOUT THEM. Because those Froakies belong to YOU! You also really like whitehaired lolis for some reason. And hey, I think that's cool, I like them too. But you love them as much as your Froakies.

Welcome kyosuke kiryu! You are NightBot; a Roleblocker aligned with the Mafia

Duel Academy's Staff (Mafia): As you are an Admin at Duel Academy, you WOULD work with your staff. However the dumbfucks left you because CrimsonOverlord thought it was a brilliant idea to banish Anzo and kill the place. But that's okay. You found Bernkastel (Linda-Senpai) and Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka (Debi) to teach these dumbfucks a lesson. You can also talk during the day! OH, and you may NOT preform your action and preform the factional kill at the same time. You may find your PT here

D: (Roleblock): You don't like what some dumfuck is doing? Well tell them not to do it then. During the night, you may target one person. Any actions they preform during the night will fail.

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this
PM me your role name and feel free to post in the gamethread during pre-game.
Game Thread
Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka:
Why doesn't anyone understand us? Even when we're so troubled, why doesn't anyone support us?

I think you are just a really misunderstood child. Alright, now bare with me here. You see, your parents split up, and then your Father got married again. But you really didn't like that. So you ran away. And now you live on your own, using your dad's money. I don't really get that? But okay. And you just so happened to move right next to Ryuuji, who later, became your boyfriend. And that's a really nice thing to have. But then people don't like that for some stupid reason. So, you ran away again.

Running away isn't your only way to deal with problems though. Some idiot at school? PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE? Your boyfriend is being an idiot? KICK HIM IN THE FACE! Yeah, you really like violence for some reason. Oh well, must be why you're a tiger. But anyways, you and your boyfriend recieved an interesting offer from some "NightBot." They welcomed you and really thought you were kinda cool. Sure, you weren't a white haired loli, but you decided to help them out in whatever they were doing because they understood you.

Welcome Debi! You are Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka; a 2-shot Strongman and a 1-shot Janitor aligned aligned with the Mafia

Duel Academy's Staff (Mafia): Look, some fucker named NightBot brought you here. You decided to help him out because they seemed like a nice guy. You will be working with Bernkastel (Linda-Senpai) and NightBot (kyosuke kiryu) to teach these dumbfucks a lesson. You can also talk during the day! OH, and you may NOT preform your action and preform the factional kill at the same time. You may find your PT here

Palmtop Tiger (2-shot Strongman): Some dumbfuck really annoying you? During the night, if you preform the factional kill, a strongman modifier will be added to it, which will prevent the factional kill from being redirected or roleblocked and will go through protections. You may only use this action twice.

Ryuuji (1-shot Janitor): Some fucker made a mess? Ask your boyfriend to clean it up! Once per game, you may ask your boyfriend to clean up and janitor a flip. The person who is being flipped will not have their role pm or alignment shown. If done on a player killed that night by you, you will also receive a copy of their role PM. (HINT: You can also use this on someone who is lynched. Just try to communicate it to me during twilight)

Game Thread
Bernkastel:
Did you know? They say that in chess, the player who moves first is twice as likely to win?

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU RIKA? OH MY GOD I LOVED HIGURASHI? oh wait. Well, you might have been Rika? What we do know is you are somewhat better then everyone else. And that's pretty cool. I mean, there isn't really much about you that is really known.
You might have been a cat? Cats are cute. I like cats. and OH MY GOD YOU'VE OLDER THEN EVERYONE ELSE! That must mean you have somewhat of an idea of who people are. Right? Now you're a Witch of Miracles. WOOT!

Anyhow, you were found by this NightBot person. He seemed decent I guess. So you decided to help him out. Do you know why? Eh, no. Not really. But you were his final piece to the puzzles. It wasn't your Miracles he wanted. And you wouldn't offer that anyways. It was the fact he needed someone who knew the enemy. Knew their weak points. And could manipulate, hunt, and kill.

Welcome Linda-Senpai! You are Bernkastel; a Rolecop with a 1-shot Redirect aligned with the Mafia

Duel Academy Staff (Mafia): Okay, so NightBot got you on his side. That's fine. You will be working with Taiga "Palmtop Tiger" Aisaka (Debi) and NightBot (kyosuke kiryu) to do whatever the fuck NightBot tells you to do. Really, you're just along for the ride and to help out.. You can also talk during the day! OH, and you may NOT preform your action and preform the factional kill at the same time. You may find your PT here

I'M REALLY OLD!!! (Rolecop): Like, really old. So you know who most everyone is and what everyone does. During the night, you may target one person, and you will learn who they are and what abilities they have.

Miracles (1-shot Redirect): Okay, maybe you might need a miracle. That's fine. During the night, you may redirect one person's night action to a different person. You may only do this once. (way you submit to make my life ez. Linda-Senpai Redirects Person a to Person b)

Game Thread

Alisae

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 11650
Reputation Points : 1
Pro Decklists : 0
Medallions : 2
Duelist Kingdom Finalist

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Lost Pieces [Mafia PT]

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 09, 2017 1:29 am

Linda you making it obvious you are with me

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 92,195
Reputation Points : 12
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Tue May 09, 2017 1:36 am

I've basically quit at this point tbh

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Duel Points : 21,410
Reputation Points : 118
Pro Decklists : 6
True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 09, 2017 1:59 am

Same...These abilities are op. Night ended all of a sudden, and then, 2 people got replacement. Now I want to be replaced because honestly, this is unfair also I don't have much time these days

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Tue May 09, 2017 2:06 am

you're almost guaranteed to get lynched today and I have no will to continue playing. Tempted to just tell them I'm scum and get it over with

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

True Senpai Community Slacker Business man Get me out of here! I got rid of my girlfriend! Topic for you and you and everybody! He was lucky Yo Mama Supreme King GG2EZ Beatdown New hero in town Survival Master Give me your money! Popular Figure

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 09, 2017 2:58 am

I mean we can try, but won't get us anywhere tbh. Those OP effects

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 09, 2017 3:03 am

The only reason why I haven't told them myself that I'm scum is because I don't want to ruin alisaes bad game, but if there's no replacement for me then I will just flat out tell them lol

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Tue May 09, 2017 3:07 am

ill be the one to ruin what is already ruined then, if you have no objections

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 am

I would wait for alisae tbh but do what you gotta do

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Tue May 09, 2017 3:19 am

Even if you get replaced, your replacement will get lynched and then I'm going to be on my own, unable to use any night action but killing, up against an overwhelming number of op power roles

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Tue May 09, 2017 3:58 am

lol you confused them a bit

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Tue May 09, 2017 10:17 am

I am such a troll XD

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Wed May 10, 2017 5:13 am

I had a feeling Kyp  and linda was mafia

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Wed May 10, 2017 5:17 am

so y u no push me?

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Wed May 10, 2017 5:24 am

I only had a feeling and the thing where i stated that people may try to manipulate others so they can use them to get what they want did not work out.

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Wed May 10, 2017 5:44 am

you gotta try harder bro

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Wed May 10, 2017 5:25 pm

@Linda-Senpai wrote:Even if you get replaced, your replacement will get lynched and then I'm going to be on my own, unable to use any night action but killing, up against an overwhelming number of op power roles
@Alisae, I'm pretty sure you said the last Mafia can use both their ability and their kill if they were the last Mafia. (Doubled that I think)
Might want to put that in any future Mafia threads you make, since that's why Linda quit.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 14,980
Reputation Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Wed May 10, 2017 6:11 pm

@TricMagic wrote:
@Linda-Senpai wrote:Even if you get replaced, your replacement will get lynched and then I'm going to be on my own, unable to use any night action but killing, up against an overwhelming number of op power roles
@Alisae, I'm pretty sure you said the last Mafia can use both their ability and their kill if they were the last Mafia. (Doubled that I think)
Might want to put that in any future Mafia threads you make, since that's why Linda quit.

Alis confirmed this via pm at the start of game for me. they CAN use both abilities(I asked cause I wanted to know which I'll redirect and I found out I'd redirect both). And agreed it should've been in the mafia thread but still that's not a reason to quit imo...

@Lux It's fiiiiiiiiiiiine, the cool thing is you being honest about it and the fact that you left the game over it! You're awesome and I love ya! <3
P.S just...awesome avatar.

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

faervel

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 46370
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What&#39;s winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 11, 2017 7:46 am

faer im not gonna continue playing if im not having fun lol

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by faervel on Thu May 11, 2017 8:51 am

@Linda-Senpai wrote:faer im not gonna continue playing if im not having fun lol
That there is unsportsmanlike. It's like people playing soccer together and then someone suddenly taking the ball and going away cause they weren't having fun. If the game annoys you the sportsmanlike thing to do is to ask for a replacement.

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

faervel

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 46370
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What&#39;s winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Thu May 11, 2017 9:29 am

@faervel wrote:
That there is unsportsmanlike. It's like people playing soccer together and then someone suddenly taking the ball and going away cause they weren't having fun. If the game annoys you the sportsmanlike thing to do is to ask for a replacement.
Well I tried to ask for a replacement, but you saw how that went, imagine Linda asking for replacement. Call It unsportsmanlike, but we both got salty and bored of the situation that we couldn't get out of. We were actually giving it our best for a while, even if we were facing bad odds and we knew it, but personally I got tired.

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by kyosuke kiryu on Thu May 11, 2017 9:32 am

Also, Faer don't take it too serious, it's just a game. Linda is a good Mafia player. I wouldn't call It unsportsmanlike, He knew his odds, and got bored of it. Barely had replacements for lux both times. Finding one more replacement would of taken time. Then you guys would of asked for  an extension on deadline like you guys tried doing with crimson before I lynched him.

kyosuke kiryu

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 11, 2017 5:14 pm

@faervel wrote:
There is literally no point in asking for a replacement at that point. Did you actually read the reasons I conceded? Tell me who wants to play in a game where all Town needs to do is use OP power roles to make all the skill and strategizing I have in the world completely null?

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 11, 2017 5:15 pm

faer, I'd just love to see you play in the position I was in. You wouldn't be so smug if you were. I had the entire game wrapped around my little finger until Town kept popping up with all these insane roles that there was literally nothing I could do about.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jjh927 on Thu May 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Linda, you didn't have anything wrapped around anything.

Who did the town move with day 1?

jjh927

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 20680
Reputation Points : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by jjh927 on Thu May 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Look at things honestly. Based on your PT, you guys wanted to wagon on people I'd wagoned on and were very happy when I was suspicious of people.

Except that Debi and Lux aside, I wasn't actually suspicious of anyone. My pushes were to get reads, and, having pushed most people, I got them. You got us to talk about Bladecharge for ages and what happened there was that he got almost universally townread. That's not controlling the game. Throwing suspicion on Tric is pretty much all you really had going for you, and when I was alive I townread him. Don't pretend you did better than you did. Debi got lynched day 1, and he did not get lynched by some overpowered town role.

jjh927

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Thu May 11, 2017 5:28 pm

My reveal as town normally would allow you to take out Olethros, since he was my biggest scum read that game. But since you were targeted by rolestopper, kiryu ended up in a unfavorable position in that neighborhood. I would have cut all ties with kiryu at that point, And went about voting him out. Meanwhile kiryu should have played up the connection with Olethros. When he was revealed as scum, you could drag Olethros down the next day. From there, it depends on how you want to play it. You could simply not preform kills at night. And since you would be alone, a rolecop or plain Cop claim could be effective. Perhaps... With your role.. I don't know much about that series, but the reference to a past occurring once more.. Being able to check who visited one of the dead might have been useful.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Thu May 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Very good point JJ, I had declared intent to hammer, and your ability would have confirmed any Lynch.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjh927 on Thu May 11, 2017 5:33 pm

I think what you're trying to say there, Tric, is that Linda should have hard-bussed.

I mean, if she was gonna bus Debi she should have hard-bussed Debi, put it like that. But she shouldn't have been on the Debi wagon at all.

Kyo is a different story though. After the lolhammer, Linda could easily have been pushing Kyo like crazy even before Dan got the firm guilty. Heck, she could have claimed her rolecop and revealed that Kyo was a roleblocker, which is almost certain to be scum. That would have been an insane amount of towncred.

jjh927

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 11, 2017 5:53 pm

@jjh927 wrote:Linda, you didn't have anything wrapped around anything.

Who did the town move with day 1?
Bullshit. Bullshit everywhere. The game was going exactly as I planned it until #1, Debi did not read what I was telling him, and #2, until you guys popped out with unfair roles.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda-Senpai on Thu May 11, 2017 5:55 pm

@jjh927 wrote:Look at things honestly. Based on your PT, you guys wanted to wagon on people I'd wagoned on and were very happy when I was suspicious of people.

Except that Debi and Lux aside, I wasn't actually suspicious of anyone. My pushes were to get reads, and, having pushed most people, I got them. You got us to talk about Bladecharge for ages and what happened there was that he got almost universally townread. That's not controlling the game. Throwing suspicion on Tric is pretty much all you really had going for you, and when I was alive I townread him. Don't pretend you did better than you did. Debi got lynched day 1, and he did not get lynched by some overpowered town role.
Debi got lynched for two reasons only: he didn't read the plan, and your role was gay as fuck. And no, you're the one who needs to get off your shitty high horse and look at things honestly and stop viewing yourself as some type of fucking god. You are not.

Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler:
Won 29+ DA lives
Badass since 2011
Much more.

Linda-Senpai

Survial Master
Survial Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top