Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Yesterday at 11:56 pmtheDurpachuWhat happened to DAFri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionThu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

How Did You Hear About DA?

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:21 am
Just because I like listening to stories...

How did you guys came about to register to DA?

I'll start, I had my own academy that I was running, and well, EJ the creator of this place asked me to join, since I had experience with forums. I agreed to joining if he joined mine. He wanted me as staff initially and declined since I was too busy running my own. I got tested in when there were tests, and got Obelisk.

Now your turn?
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

Re: How Did You Hear About DA?

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 am
I seen a van with "Free Kandy" so I approached the van to claim my free candy, Then before I knew it I was hooded and tooken off in the van against my will.

Then after a little driving around we came to a stop. I was unmasked by a mysterious man who said "Too old" and so them forced me to work with him at DA.

That mysterious man was @Anzo .
Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:12 am
It still haunts me.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
skeletronlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:35 am
i got here because i saw advertisement in another discord channel. and till now, that is the most boring story posted here.
i want a trophy for this.

please?
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:46 am
I got banned from DN and looked for a replacement site...
Somehow ended up here.

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 69
http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 am
Amy Cool and BWG joined a YGO forum where I was a member. When they both joined, they mentioned that they're from Duel Academy. They also told me that this place is really nice and fun so I checked it out and thought it was really cool. This is the first academy I found and joined so I really liked it

Former Assistant and Professor
BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:00 pm
@Galaksii wrote:Amy Cool and BWG joined a YGO forum where I was a member. When they both joined, they mentioned that they're from Duel Academy. They also told me that this place is really nice and fun so I checked it out and thought it was really cool. This is the first academy I found and joined so I really liked it

That site was dead as fuck though.

I started playing on DN, looked for guides later and read one made by the teachers here. So I stayed. So fucking lame

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:26 pm
I heard it from GX.

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:36 pm
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Galaksii wrote:Amy Cool and BWG joined a YGO forum where I was a member. When they both joined, they mentioned that they're from Duel Academy. They also told me that this place is really nice and fun so I checked it out and thought it was really cool. This is the first academy I found and joined so I really liked it

That site was dead as fuck though.

I started playing on DN, looked for guides later and read one made by the teachers here. So I stayed. So fucking lame

People entered there only once per week to buy, sell and trade cards >.>
Not really an enviroment for online players

Drunkion
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3
What is life? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Innovative New hero in town! Supreme King Give me your money! Community slacker Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:32 pm
some random guy invited me to join black wing academy, his academy was ded af, but i tought the idea was cool so i ended up here heh

¡
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:41 pm
I heard about DA when I joined the team EX and was required to join BCTAU. It was a forum to bring together all the academies and teams that played on the KCVDS system into one connected network. kinda like the NBA for clans and academies. I was browsing around and saw a link to DA and its been history ever since.

My Health Potions:
x2
CrimsonOverlord
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 30
I got rid of my girlfriend! Here to stay I bet it's cool out there Business man Getting the hang of it Who are you? What's winning? GG2EZ Innovative He was lucky Never back down! I was not even trying I am 12 and what is this? Community favorite Underdog Rising Popular figure New hero in town! Representative I only got 4 dollars Community slacker

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 pm
Google images. Was looking for gx chars, then this popped up.

-The scarlet comet-
SHADOW RIDERS
Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:17 pm
what a coincidence that we all found DA on the internet....
Galaksii
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:37 pm
Roach wrote:what a coincidence that we all found DA on the internet....

Funny

Atticus
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 10

on Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:02 am
Brother was having a good time here, so I joined in on it

[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic