Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionINtroduction

more_horiz
Well i just started dueling again after a little break been on and off for a few years. I use mostly lightsworns and their various mods and supports. I know im not the best yet but every duel i plan to get better and stronger. Really friendly and a little sarcastic.

I am a strong fan of all things anime/manga so much so im even creating my own manga book. If u like to hear about it that would be great Smile.

Im Ready to have fun and SHINE LIKE THE RISING LIGHT(sworn) lol

descriptionRe: INtroduction

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Shame at the GT avatar tho lol

more_horiz
If you're into anime, I implore you to give a Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans a watch. Considering it's a standalone series, you don't need to know much about Gundam to know what's what. Anyway, welcome to DA,

[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic

Siggy Credit: CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
@cassius1cash wrote:
Well i just started dueling again after a little break been on and off for a few years. I use mostly lightsworns and their various mods and supports. I know im not the best yet but every duel i plan to get better and stronger. Really friendly and a little sarcastic.

I am a strong fan of all things anime/manga so much so im even creating my own manga book. If u like to hear about it that would be great Smile.

Im Ready to have fun and SHINE LIKE THE RISING LIGHT(sworn) lol

Welcome to hell. Enjoy your imprisonment.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Welcome to DA. Shame at the GT avatar tho lol

it the only good looking dbz one they had i am not proud Sad lol

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum