Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!


Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

Share

descriptionOur Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Olethros wrote:
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic


I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned


This right here is what I think too, as far as the "pre-planned" idea, that's what I was trying to state earlier, but jjh seems to highly believe that, they are town.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@TricMagic wrote:
Lux, that is the only time I will say that. And I did post that I read the rest of your reads. I agree with them.
Given that lux is being replaced, I.. can't really defend that. I do not wish for a debi situation, and any reads we have on him would be null on the new player. On that note, I do not want this new player to do anything but reveal, if he is being replaced, we can knock a vote out today. If he's Mafia, he can't use his skill, since he dropped out. And if there is no replacement during the 72 hour night period, then the new player can reveal day 2. This way we get info to see if he lies about their role. And if they don't reveal, we can vote for them then. Voting for a player that will not enter a night action however, will likely put us at -1, given the ratio of Town/Scum.

What? Why do you want the new player to instantly reveal day 2? There is no need for that, and this entire post makes no sense whatsoever from a Town perspective.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
What do you guys think of Olethros and Tric being a pair in scumworld? I don't know if this has been asked before..

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

And about Trick's latest posts...It's just...so wrong. Like I don't see Trick of any alignment write that...(I think I'mma go back and read the game Trick was mafia for more details)

PEdit: I answer after getting the data from previous game...max 5mins!


jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Olethros wrote:
UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic


I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

You make fair points against Tric, especially with how he claimed bodyguard of all roles. To explain what I mean about bodyguard, this is a role to where he can keep saying 'just wait till night I can prove myself' while also striking the fear of Town losing their protective role if they lynch him. And when he doesn't turn up dead after each night? All he has to say is that Mafia must have anticipated who he would target and played around it. To summarize, Tric has claimed a role that he can get away with never actually proving.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@faervel wrote:
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

And about Trick's latest posts...It's just...so wrong. Like I don't see Trick of any alignment write that...(I think I'mma go back and read the game Trick was mafia for more details)

PEdit: I answer after getting the data from previous game...max 5mins!


So, you vote for Debi because of lurkers? But yet say tric posts are "wrong". Faer, there has to be some logic behind that.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:
What do you guys think of Olethros and Tric being a pair in scumworld? I don't know if this has been asked before..

Are you asking if they could both be mafia but throwing attention at each other so that we don't expect it? It's possible. I don't get a scum vibe from Olethros, but you can't count anything out in mafia.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:
What do you guys think of Olethros and Tric being a pair in scumworld? I don't know if this has been asked before..

Are you asking if they could both be mafia but throwing attention at each other so that we don't expect it? It's possible. I don't get a scum vibe from Olethros, but you can't count anything out in mafia.


Exactly! It's a possibility, but just want opinions on the pair I mentioned.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Found it.
@DanelerH wrote:
I'll go ahead and update my reads.

jjh927, Linda-Senpai, Faervel
skeletronlord, EchoVision, Wingshine, Bladecharge
kyosuke kiryu, TricMagic
Olethros, Lux/The Brodie
Debi

Several of them are the same as last time, but there are a few changes:
I stated earlier that I was starting to find Echo's posts a bit more Towny, so xe was moved up to Town-lean.
Wingshine is now there, too, since xe seems to habitually say or do the wrong things, then not understand the consequences of saying them.  I still don't want xem anywhere near LyLo because of it, though.
Bladecharge is an obvious change.
I don't think Tric's role-claim was neccessary, so I don't find it completely trustworthy. It makes me iffy on xem, so xe's been moved from scum-lean to null for now.
Lux has a read-list full of only Town-leans and nulls.  If a player has no suspicions this late in the game, there's probably not a good Town reason for it.

First the top, and I'll go from there.
JJ, I would read him as town, but here I lean towards Dan instead of him. Given the fact he's talked Blade through his blunder and said ONE of his abilities was one-shot.
Linda, has been around and is certainly enjoying this.(waves at @Linda-chan) Town-lean
faer, busy with real life now, but she has been posting to catch up. Took today's posting as I react based on the page I am on from you. Town-lean.
Skell, my Town*presumptive. Basing my reads on the fact he is Town this game. When reading this, remember that.
Echo, previously Scum*presumptive. His previous posts have finally shook him down to Null. As I posted previously, that doesn't mean I trust him.
Those two were based in an earlier battle between there wagons. I read them then, and started protecting Skell over Echo.
kiryu, Town-lean, trusted. Others don't semm to think otherwise either. At least I think so,
Me, An Honest Guy.(used this earlier in my reafmd list.)
Him reading me as Null lushes him up on my reading list. Roles are randomized, flavor is not alignment indicative.
Olethros, your posts do not make me less inclined to believe you to be town. More of my answer on your questioning my previous post on Dan at the bottom.
Lux, did not have much on him before, and this has his replacement as null to start. I already explained my reasonings on that, and am waiting for Debi to respond.
Debi, debi debi debi, Wildcard, voting him day one is the safe option. But it also doesn't give us anything. He can be voted on a later date just as easily. Not even worth consideration.

Olethros, in case you didn't notice, I was at L-2 earlier. Most people voted me, and I was fine being voted Day 2, given that ideally, my skill would proc Night 1. This game is no longer so simple though. I hope to be the first in the grave chat, and bring Mafia down with me.


Previous Charecters :

Alisae Hosted Madness :

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Remember when Tric initially got ready to claim and we felt as if he were basically claiming mafia? This should not be overlooked. He specifically said that blade's role is one that he does not want in the game, while we thought that blade could shoot. Yes, the role that Tric claim made sense in that scenario, but it still does not change the fact that he specifically stated that he didn't want a role that would be a massive threat to the mafia in the game. Add in my above explanation on how easy and convenient of a claim that Bodyguard is (especially when tied into his 'I'm Honest' gimmick; Honest discards itself to save an ally), it's entirely possible that he faked this claim in order to try and get us to lynch a powerful threat to him and his buddy(s). 

I am not saying that Tric is scum. What I am saying, though, is that we should not just believe his roleclaim and overlook him as confirmed town because of it. He is far from confirmed town.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@skelentron I am not going to accept your excuse of not having enough time to read through the pages. At the very worst you can skim through the pages you missed, summarize what you got out of it, and ask for clarification if you got it correct. Simply not doing squat because there's a lot of pages is UNACCEPTABLE!!! and sounds like a scummy excuse to get away with lurking and avoiding attention. You were my biggest town read at the beginning of the game, but if you keep this lurker act going on, that is guaranteed to change.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@faervel wrote:
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

And about Trick's latest posts...It's just...so wrong. Like I don't see Trick of any alignment write that...(I think I'mma go back and read the game Trick was mafia for more details)

PEdit: I answer after getting the data from previous game...max 5mins!


Have I not already explained my 'lurking'?
Also you've lurked tons thus far, so why should your vote be taken seriously?


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@TricMagic wrote:
Lux, that is the only time I will say that. And I did post that I read the rest of your reads. I agree with them.
Given that lux is being replaced, I.. can't really defend that. I do not wish for a debi situation, and any reads we have on him would be null on the new player. On that note, I do not want this new player to do anything but reveal, if he is being replaced, we can knock a vote out today. If he's Mafia, he can't use his skill, since he dropped out. And if there is no replacement during the 72 hour night period, then the new player can reveal day 2. This way we get info to see if he lies about their role. And if they don't reveal, we can vote for them then. Voting for a player that will not enter a night action however, will likely put us at -1, given the ratio of Town/Scum.

What? Why do you want the new player to instantly reveal day 2? There is no need for that, and this entire post makes no sense whatsoever from a Town perspective.

I'mma quote Linda's post cause Tric's was in previous page...Anyway @kyosuke kiryu every sentence of this post is wrong!

1.1st of all he says he wants to defend Lux?

2.Saying the reads on the new player on null...this is just wrong in multiple ways: This is gonna waste a lot of town's time and is fully ignoring Lux's current existing scummy posts. I did not vote Lux cause he was lurking I voted him cause he was scummy.

3.I don't know what knocking out a vote means but in case it means voting someone else it's again the pushing scenario and if it means not voting at all then it's the scummy "What's the point of all of this when I already know who's town" scenario.

4.(This is due to lack of knowledge) Usually at these cases Alisae removes the day time limit till well..something happens.

5.Asking them to role-reveal is just...well...wrong. There's no need for them to role-reveal when they have a chance of defending themselves first...

6.I STRESS THIS OUT: "Given the ratio of town/scum" Do you know EXACTLY that what's the town/scum ratio? Cause you are NOT supposed to know that as a bodyguard.

PEdit: too many posts I'mma just put this there for now.
PEdit 2: Oooh Debi's here.


jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@jjh927 wrote:
I'm going shopping. I hope there'll be some juicy Olethros-Tric interaction by the time I'm back.

Olethros, you've got shit to explain.

Tric, if you still scumread Olethros, then do some hunting.

Just to be sure... Did he really just pass the buck... Really Olethros...
The idea is to get some data out of you.
Reply to us being paired, Olethros has been suggested in pairings at least once before.
Also, your argument about not proving my role is invalid. If there is a doctor, I'm an obvious target, And I would like to get my skill off at least once. You can vote me out day 2 if you still think that, for that matter, do bodyguards kill the attacker normally. Cause I'm pretty sure I remembered them just during to defend the target.


Previous Charecters :

Alisae Hosted Madness :

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Debi wrote:
@faervel wrote:
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

And about Trick's latest posts...It's just...so wrong. Like I don't see Trick of any alignment write that...(I think I'mma go back and read the game Trick was mafia for more details)

PEdit: I answer after getting the data from previous game...max 5mins!


Have I not already explained my 'lurking'?
Also you've lurked tons thus far, so why should your vote be taken seriously?


No real comment on anything. No reads and no votes. Just here to deal with the threat and go back to lurking...
Guilty!


jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Debi wrote:
@faervel wrote:
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

And about Trick's latest posts...It's just...so wrong. Like I don't see Trick of any alignment write that...(I think I'mma go back and read the game Trick was mafia for more details)

PEdit: I answer after getting the data from previous game...max 5mins!


Have I not already explained my 'lurking'?
Also you've lurked tons thus far, so why should your vote be taken seriously?

Could you be so kind as to explain it again?


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@faervel wrote:
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@TricMagic wrote:
Lux, that is the only time I will say that. And I did post that I read the rest of your reads. I agree with them.
Given that lux is being replaced, I.. can't really defend that. I do not wish for a debi situation, and any reads we have on him would be null on the new player. On that note, I do not want this new player to do anything but reveal, if he is being replaced, we can knock a vote out today. If he's Mafia, he can't use his skill, since he dropped out. And if there is no replacement during the 72 hour night period, then the new player can reveal day 2. This way we get info to see if he lies about their role. And if they don't reveal, we can vote for them then. Voting for a player that will not enter a night action however, will likely put us at -1, given the ratio of Town/Scum.

What? Why do you want the new player to instantly reveal day 2? There is no need for that, and this entire post makes no sense whatsoever from a Town perspective.

I'mma quote Linda's post cause Tric's was in previous page...Anyway @kyosuke kiryu every sentence of this post is wrong!

1.1st of all he says he wants to defend Lux?

2.Saying the reads on the new player on null...this is just wrong in multiple ways: This is gonna waste a lot of town's time and is fully ignoring Lux's current existing scummy posts. I did not vote Lux cause he was lurking I voted him cause he was scummy.

3.I don't know what knocking out a vote means but in case it means voting someone else it's again the pushing scenario and if it means not voting at all then it's the scummy "What's the point of all of this when I already know who's town" scenario.

4.(This is due to lack of knowledge) Usually at these cases Alisae removes the day time limit till well..something happens.

5.Asking them to role-reveal is just...well...wrong. There's no need for them to role-reveal when they have a chance of defending themselves first...

6.I STRESS THIS OUT: "Given the ratio of town/scum" Do you know EXACTLY that what's the town/scum ratio? Cause you are NOT supposed to know that as a bodyguard.

PEdit: too many posts I'mma just put this there for now.
PEdit 2: Oooh Debi's here.

Oh btw don't get me wrong I actually can see town trick post this as well(sorry  ) so he's still a null for me.


jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Debi wrote:
@faervel wrote:
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

And about Trick's latest posts...It's just...so wrong. Like I don't see Trick of any alignment write that...(I think I'mma go back and read the game Trick was mafia for more details)

PEdit: I answer after getting the data from previous game...max 5mins!


Have I not already explained my 'lurking'?
Also you've lurked tons thus far, so why should your vote be taken seriously?

Could you be so kind as to explain it again?


I normally work at home instead of at the actual building for ease for me, however, as some people rung in the sick for the next 2 weeks, (I found this out on sunday) I have to go back to working there, meaning I have to wake up at 6:30 and don't get back until 5:15 ish. And including sleeping, I probably get 4-5 hours of actually doing things which includes food or similar.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Also considering we went from 19 to 34 pages overnight... Can you all ask me the things now, save me going through all of the pages, looking for questions, then looking for quotes on different pages, then making sure its right, then having to check I got the right quotes, then repeating until its all done. So please ask me the questions you had again (addressing everyone)


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Okay, well I will be at work for most of the day today, if anyone needs to ask me a question, I will be following along, but won't be able to type big walls of texts or type much on here

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
faer it either 10/3, 10/3/1, or 11/2. Not a huge difference, other than the fact that there are a lot of us.
@Debi!!! Can you answer my question. I tagged you for it.


Previous Charecters :

Alisae Hosted Madness :

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Debi wrote:
@Linda-Senpai wrote:
@Debi wrote:
@faervel wrote:
VOTE: DEBI
Let's go for L-2 cause I dislike lurkers...

And about Trick's latest posts...It's just...so wrong. Like I don't see Trick of any alignment write that...(I think I'mma go back and read the game Trick was mafia for more details)

PEdit: I answer after getting the data from previous game...max 5mins!


Have I not already explained my 'lurking'?
Also you've lurked tons thus far, so why should your vote be taken seriously?

Could you be so kind as to explain it again?


I normally work at home instead of at the actual building for ease for me, however, as some people rung in the sick for the next 2 weeks, (I found this out on sunday) I have to go back to working there, meaning I have to wake up at 6:30 and don't get back until 5:15 ish. And including sleeping, I probably get 4-5 hours of actually doing things which includes food or similar.

Alright, so you're not lurking, you just don't have enough time to be too active. Well now that you are here, I have asked you a series of questions. If you are not caught up with everything you missed, care to catch up then answer the questions I have for you? You said before that you can't defend yourself against pressure if there are no statements or questions actually being posed against you. Well, here you go, I have them ready for you.


Achievments in spoiler.
Spoiler :
DA League S2, S9, and S11 winner
Chronos Survival Cup 3 Winner. TBUT2 and TBUT3 winner.
Won 29+ DA lives
DA Lives season 0, and season 1 winner.
Won more DA lives than anyone else. Alot more.
Supreme queen of May 2012, April-May 2013, and May 2014.
Three time Survival Master
My current DA record: Wins:451 Lost: 81 Draws: 6
Former Teacher and Assistant. Former Moderator.
First to ever reach the Abandoned Dark League
Moderator of the year 2013.
DA Regionals 2012 and 2013 top 4
Badass since 2011
First to ever pass the Slifer Exam, with a score of 34/35.
Much more.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Ok I did read the previous game a bit and kinda off-topic but GOD Peps is annoying.

Also I am null on the oleth&tric pairing. It CAN be true but as stated before I find Debi the most active(meaning not Lux) scummy person.

PEdit: It actually does look a bit AtE to me.

@Linda-Senpai @Kyosuke Kiryu you've been here both this game and last game where Debi was pressured and lynched(By himself). How do you see Debi at the moment?


jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@Debi wrote:
Also considering we went from 19 to 34 pages overnight... Can you all ask me the things now, save me going through all of the pages, looking for questions, then looking for quotes on different pages, then making sure its right, then having to check I got the right quotes, then repeating until its all done. So please ask me the questions you had again (addressing everyone)

For now give me your reads on everyone.


jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@TricMagic wrote:
Olethros, he hasn't given us much. If he doesn't reveal to clear the air, your suspicions would be much more viable. But remember, your 1 of my scum-reads now. And Blade is the other. It seems too easy for a mafia to create a mislynch in that situation. @Debi, you have experience replacing town, and you were the doctor that time. Can you give us your thoughts on that time and what might happen to this new player?

Her you go, need your thoughts, but you might want to check the previous page where this is. WS for the rest, 31 to here will help.
Also, blade revealed as a gig, I revealed as a mod-bodyguard(Honest), and then he changed it from vig to one-shot refill.


Previous Charecters :

Alisae Hosted Madness :

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Alright you lot-

Let's take this question in a different direction.

Who would be the most interesting person to see flip?


Also, I agree with Faervel. Tric is not playing like Tric of any alignment.


descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@faervel wrote:
Ok I did read the previous game a bit and kinda off-topic but GOD Peps is annoying.

Also I am null on the oleth&tric pairing. It CAN be true but as stated before I find Debi the most active(meaning not Lux) scummy person.

PEdit: It actually does look a bit AtE to me.

@Linda-Senpai @Kyosuke Kiryu you've been here both this game and last game where Debi was pressured and lynched(By himself). How do you see Debi at the moment?



I stated my opinions on Debi on my reads. But anyways, I feel like Debi is not experienced. So, Xe makes suicidal decisions. Bad town in my opinion, or a VI (Village Fool) since I don't want to use the other word that Dan uses. Not trying to defend Debi, but if Debi is scum, I feel like Debi would not be in my priorities to take out Day 1, since I strongly feel that last game, Debi was town, and everyone swore up and down Debi was Mafia. Debi's playstyle is lacking a bit, and weird. But, heck, like I said earlier.

Debi can be mafia, but I wouldn't pick him for Day 1 at least, considering that Xe has been inactive in both discord and forums, don't find him lurking like most of you state. I would go for Debi at least Day 2.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@jjh927 wrote:
Alright you lot-

Let's take this question in a different direction.

Who would be the most interesting person to see flip?


Also, I agree with Faervel. Tric is not playing like Tric of any alignment.

You cause in case you are mafia we'll have to start looking for TWO replacements!(R.I.P Echovision)

Jokes aside I don't like seeing Linda&Kyo dying at all and I don't like seeing you,Tric&Dan lynched today.
@Echovision's been gone for a while but he might be busy so I just expect a read from him when he comes back so not him either.
And about others Olther is the least priority while at the moment Debi is the highest(though am vs a lynch till a replacement is found...hopefully)


jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool :
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements :
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
You would be most interesting. If you're town, that removes the ground before my suspicions feet.(blade)
Of course, it still doesn't take care of the fact he could be lying. Also Linda, he can't prove his role either without a target. If I could tell you my alignment, scratch that, I can without ruining my future streak. Dead PR Town. I die after my role activates. And I don't expect to be in LyLo.


Previous Charecters :

Alisae Hosted Madness :

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
@TricMagic wrote:
First the top, and I'll go from there.
JJ, I would read him as town, but here I lean towards Dan instead of him. Given the fact he's talked Blade through his blunder and said ONE of his abilities was one-shot.
Linda, has been around and is certainly enjoying this.(waves at @Linda-chan) Town-lean
faer, busy with real life now, but she has been posting to catch up. Took today's  posting as I react based on the page I am on from you. Town-lean.
Skell, my Town*presumptive. Basing my reads on the fact he is Town this game. When reading this, remember that.
Echo, previously Scum*presumptive. His previous posts have finally shook him down to Null. As I posted previously, that doesn't mean I trust him.
Those two were based in an earlier battle between there wagons. I read them then, and started protecting Skell over Echo.
kiryu, Town-lean, trusted. Others don't semm to think otherwise either. At least I think so,
Me, An Honest Guy.(used this earlier in my reafmd list.)
Him reading me as Null lushes him up on my reading list. Roles are randomized, flavor is not alignment indicative.
Olethros, your posts do not make me less inclined to believe you to be town. More of my answer on your questioning my previous post on Dan at the bottom.
Lux, did not have much on him before, and this has his replacement as null to start. I already explained my reasonings on that, and am waiting for Debi to respond.
Debi, debi debi debi, Wildcard, voting him day one is the safe option. But it also doesn't give us anything. He can be voted on a later date just as easily. Not even worth consideration.

Olethros, in case you didn't notice, I was at L-2 earlier. Most people voted me, and I was fine being voted Day 2, given that ideally, my skill would proc Night 1. This game is no  longer so simple though.  I hope to be the first in the grave chat, and bring Mafia down with me.

You mention me in your jj read, but it isn't very clear. What is your current read on me and why? Don't give me the "I'm no longer scum-read by you reason." First, that isn't a good reason. Second, it won't hold up since that's extremely subject to change.

descriptionRe: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum