Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 12

Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:10 pm
First topic message reminder :

@Olethros wrote:UNVOTE: The Brodie
VOTE: Tricmagic

I'd like to see what comes from this exchange. At the moment, whilst I don't necessarily doubt that Tric has the role they claimed, I don't necessarily believe them either. Maf could easily claim a weaker town role to maybe slip under the radar in terms of voting. Going by the fact that Tric has been using this "Honest" line for the whole game, it kinda suggests to me that this could be pre-planned

This right here is what I think too, as far as the "pre-planned" idea, that's what I was trying to state earlier, but jjh seems to highly believe that, they are town.

jjh927
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45

Re: Our Lost Pieces [Part II: Game Over]

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 pm
Now, does anyone have even the slightest remaining concern or can I continue to act as town leader?

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 16
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:52 pm
@jjh927 wrote:Now, does anyone have even the slightest remaining concern or can I continue to act as town leader?
You going on as the role you were. Which is NOT the town leader.

jjh927:sacker -_-

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
Survival Tourney second place-12/1/2013
Deck Master Lord tourney second place
DA's underdog of the year-2013
DA world cup 2nd place 8/25/2014
TricMagic
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 pm
Ehm.. @Blade, get in Here!
If you Prof I have my target tonight. And that makes Blade's ability provable.
Unvote: Bladecharge & Vote: Olethros

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
What is life? Give me your money! Getting the hang of it Community favorite Who are you? Popular figure What's winning? Representative He was lucky Community slacker I was not even trying I got rid of my girlfriend! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:01 pm
Who's not lynching Debi atm btw?

Amy Kool:
[05:06:21] @ Amy Kool : kaiba talks about screwing the rules but yugi actually does the shit

Achivements:
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:07 pm
Wait for alisae VC but I'm not lynching debi at least not for this day. I already stated my reasons before Faer.
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:09 pm
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:Wait for alisae VC but I'm not lynching debi at least not for this day. I already stated my reasons before Faer.
Yeah I understand. Who's your to lynch atm?(Besides jj)

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:12 pm
UNVOTE: DEBI

Most likely will put it back up there but just to be safe for now.

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
Debi
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 1

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 pm
If you don't think your going to survive the night JJ why not just tell us your role? It makes little sense to me. You are dropping tons of 'hints' as to what your role is. So why not just tell us? All of this hesitation such as, wanting to wait for others opinions, or, wanting to wait until the end of the day kind of makes me suspicious.
If we consider when I came back after 'lurking' for the first time. You asked me something, and I asked for your opinion in return. You decided you would wait, until somebody had an opinion that wasn't based off of your own. It was posted kind of soon. As an example, lets say you were Scum, could this be asking for help as to what to do? Maybe, who knows? Lets consider this situation. Somebody has a role, and they are dropping tons of hints, they are ignoring all role reveal claims, yet somehow somebody else knows what the other person's role is, (despite the fact they could be lying). Both Scum maybe?
Anyways back to the main point at hand, people want you to reveal, reveal, else we will start thinking your lying
@jjh927

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:18 pm
@faervel wrote:
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:Wait for alisae VC but I'm not lynching debi at least not for this day. I already stated my reasons before Faer.
Yeah I understand. Who's your to lynch atm?(Besides jj)
I don't have a vote on no one so far, as far as who is someone I want to lynch? I would say blade, tric, debi/jjh in that order from greatest to least.
jjh927
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:23 pm
No.

It is against the interests of the town for me to reveal my role right now. You have no reason to believe I am lying, because if I am lying I am getting lynched D2. Therefore I am telling the truth.

faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:27 pm
@Debi wrote:If you don't think your going to survive the night JJ why not just tell us your role? It makes little sense to me. You are dropping tons of 'hints' as to what your role is. So why not just tell us? All of this hesitation such as, wanting to wait for others opinions, or, wanting to wait until the end of the day kind of makes me suspicious.
If we consider when I came back after 'lurking' for the first time. You asked me something, and I asked for your opinion in return. You decided you would wait, until somebody had an opinion that wasn't based off of your own. It was posted kind of soon. As an example, lets say you were Scum, could this be asking for help as to what to do? Maybe, who knows? Lets consider this situation. Somebody has a role, and they are dropping tons of hints, they are ignoring all role reveal claims, yet somehow somebody else knows what the other person's role is, (despite the fact they could be lying). Both Scum maybe?
Anyways back to the main point at hand, people want you to reveal, reveal, else we will start thinking your lying
@jjh927
Actually I wanna see you role-reveal more atm...But for now:

Let's pause till Alisae comes? That way we'll have a proper VC, replacement will get their vote and the people currently not fully caught on(including the new Lux) will have an easier time catching-on.

PEdit:The only way I see Bladecharge being scum is being partners with jj and if jj manages to convince us of not being scum I think he's safe. I am with you on the other 2 though.

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:29 pm
*replacement will get their role.

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
Debi
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:30 pm
@jjh927 wrote:No.

It is against the interests of the town for me to reveal my role right now. You have no reason to believe I am lying, because if I am lying I am getting lynched D2. Therefore I am telling the truth.
That isn't how it works at all, if it is against the interests of town for you to reveal now, its the same for day 2. I do have reason to believe you are lying, as you are talking nonstop as to how important your role is, but you aren't telling us, therefore you are probably lying as to how important it is. You aren't doctor else, you wouldn't be rattling on so much as to how important your role is. So reveal, as you legit are coming across as somebody who is lying about their role importance. If you don't want us to think that, tell us your role. Also you can't expect us to believe you without reasoning or evidence, that goes against the entire foundation of mafia.

DanelerH
King of Games
King of Games
Reputation Points : 7

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:32 pm
@Debi wrote:

That isn't how it works at all, if it is against the interests of town for you to reveal now, its the same for day 2. I do have reason to believe you are lying, as you are talking nonstop as to how important your role is, but you aren't telling us, therefore you are probably lying as to how important it is. You aren't doctor else, you wouldn't be rattling on so much as to how important your role is. So reveal, as you legit are coming across as somebody who is lying about their role importance. If you don't want us to think that, tell us your role. Also you can't expect us to believe you without reasoning or evidence, that goes against the entire foundation of mafia.
Except there is a reason to believe him. He claims that his role is one that is used during the Day and that it will apparently be proven by the end of Day 1. If he is lying, he will be the Day 2 lynch.
Debi
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 pm
@faervel wrote:
@Debi wrote:If you don't think your going to survive the night JJ why not just tell us your role? It makes little sense to me. You are dropping tons of 'hints' as to what your role is. So why not just tell us? All of this hesitation such as, wanting to wait for others opinions, or, wanting to wait until the end of the day kind of makes me suspicious.
@jjh927
Actually I wanna see you role-reveal more atm...But for now:

Let's pause till Alisae comes? That way we'll have a proper VC, replacement will get their vote and the people currently not fully caught on(including the new Lux) will have an easier time catching-on.

PEdit:The only way I see Bladecharge being scum is being partners with jj and if jj manages to convince us of not being scum I think he's safe. I am with you on the other 2 though.

@Faervel, why should we wait for Alisae to come back, for jj's role reveal, but not when it comes to pressuring and potentially lynching me, I kind of suspect a potential scum duo at the moment, after all, you are the only one currently who wants to stall his reveal.

Debi
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:34 pm
@DanelerH wrote:
@Debi wrote:

Except there is a reason to believe him.  He claims that his role is one that is used during the Day and that it will apparently be proven by the end of Day 1.  If he is lying, he will be the Day 2 lynch.

Why should we believe a claim with no evidence at all. You can claim all you want, but constantly saying as to how important your role is pretty much warrants a role reveal in all cases.

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:38 pm
It's a 50/50 now, question is should we risk it? Fuck it once I get a VC I'll make a vote
DanelerH
King of Games
King of Games

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:38 pm
I'm becoming more and more convinced that we should lynch Debi.
Debi
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm
You shouldn't risk a game on a possibility. Lets say there is a miss-lynch, and then jj is actually town, will he get lynched day 2, yeah, you all said it yourself, so if I do my math correctly we will lose 2 towns if jj is right. I'm not intending on taking a risk like this, he should role reveal. Thats a fact.

Debi
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 pm
Also, Im going to apologise for the double posting.
Why shouldn't we pressure jj to role reveal anyway, he already isn't replying to a role reveal request. If he isn't replying to it, saying he doesn't want to, or anything like that, it shows worry and dread, which are both signs of panic, thus making him more Scummy and more likely to be lying. We need him to role reveal for this day to progress.

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 pm
How about we all reveal our roles? Lol That would make it almost too easy wouldn't it?
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:45 pm
By the way that was sarcasm! Point I was trying to make was that anyone can lie
faervel
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:47 pm
...Something's wrong with previous pages...

Amy Kool:

Achivements:
jjh927
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:50 pm
Yeah what the fuck just happened?

The topic seems to have split.

jjh927
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm
And SERIOUSLY, you will all know what my role is by the end of the day and telling you what it is now denies me access to gambits which will be useful to town.

DanelerH
King of Games
King of Games

on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Unoffical Votecount
Debi (4) - skeletonlord, DanelerH, jjh927, Linda-Senpai [L-3] (Leading Wagon)
Bladecharge (2) - Wingshine, Debi [L-5] (Counteragon)
The Brodie (1) - Bladecharge [L-6]
TricMagic (1) - Olethros [L-6]
Olethros (1) - TricMagic [L-6]

Not Voting (3) - The Brodie, EchoVision, faervel
The day will end at 4/30/17 at 12am or if majority has been reached.

Extras
Changes From the Last Votecount:
(+2)Debi (4) - skeletonlord, DanelerH, (+)jjh927, (+)Linda-Senpai [L-3] (Leading Wagon)
(+1)Bladecharge (2) - Wingshine, (+)Debi [L-5] (Counteragon)
(-4)The Brodie (1) - jjh927,  Olethros, Linda-Senpai, bladecharge, faervel [L-6]
(-1)TricMagic (1) - Debi, Olethros [L-6]
(+1)Olethros (1) - (+)TricMagic [L-6]

(+1)Not Voting (3) - The Brodie, EchoVision, (+)faervel
Player Vote History Day 1:
jjh927 (14): skeletonlord --> Unvote --> Wingshine --> skeletonlord --> Unvote --> Olehtros --> Unvote --> Wingshine --> Debi --> The Brodie --> bladecharge --> unvote --> The Brodie --> Debi -->
Linda-Senpai (10): DanelerH --> The Brodie --> Unvote --> Debi --> bladecharge --> TricMagic --> bladecharge --> unvote --> The Brodie --> Debi -->
faervel (10): The Brodie --> Debi --> Wingshine --> Unvote --> Olethros --> Unvote --> The Brodie --> Debi --> jjh927 --> Debi --> Unvote -->
DanelerH (6): faervel --> Wingshine --> TricMagic --> Debi --> bladecharge --> Debi -->
bladecharge (6): TricMagic --> DanelerH --> unvote --> Olethros --> Wingshine --> The Brodie -->
skeletonlord (5): Wingshine --> kyosuke kiryu --> Wingshine --> Unvote --> Debi -->
EchoVision (5): TricMagic --> skeletonlord --> Wingshine --> TricMagic --> Unvote -->
Olethros (5): DanelerH --> Wingshine --> Unvote --> The Brodie --> TricMagic -->
TricMagic (5): Debi --> Wingshine --> Olethros --> bladecharge --> Olethros -->
Wingshine (4): Debi --> skeletonlord --> Unvote --> bladecharge -->
kyosuke kiryu (4): DanelerH --> TricMagic --> bladecharge --> Unvote -->
Debi (2): TricMagic --> Bladecharge -->
Players Who Have BEEN Voted Day 1:
Debi: 12 - Wingshine, TricMagic, faervel, Linda-Senpai, jj927, skeletonlord, DanelerH, DanelerH, jjh927, Linda-Senpai, faervel, faervel
Wingshine: 10 - skeletonlord, jjh927, DanelerH, EchoVision, skeletonlord, TricMagic, faervel, Olethros, jjh927, bladecharge
bladecharge: 9 - Linda-Senpai, Olethros, jjh927, Wingshine, DanelerH, TricMagic, Linda-Senpai, kyosuke kiryu, Debi
The Brodie: 8 - Linda-Senpai, faervel, jj927, jjh927, Olethros, Linda-Senpai, bladecharge, The Brodie
TricMagic: 8 - EchoVision, Debi, EchoVision, DanelerH, bladecharge, kyosuke kiryu, Linda-Senpai, Olethros
Olethros: 5 - jjh927, TricMagic, Olethros, bladecharge, TricMagic
skeletonlord: 4 - jjh927, EchoVision, Wingshine, jjh927
DanelerH: 4 - Linda-Senpai, Olethros, kyosuke kiryu, bladecharge
faervel: 1 - DanelerH
kyosuke kiryu: 1 -  skeletonlord
jjh927: 1 - faervel
Voting Chronology Day 1:
4/22/17 at 11:57am Linda-Senpai voted DanelerH
4/22/17 at 12:36pm EchoVision voted TricMagic
4/22/17 at 12:47pm DanelerH voted faervel
4/22/17 at 12:50pm skeletonlord voted Wingshine
4/22/17 at 12:51pm Wingshine voted Debi