Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Yesterday at 11:56 pmtheDurpachuWhat happened to DAFri Jun 22, 2018 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionThu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Help with my deck

on Sat May 13, 2017 7:44 pm
Hey everyone here is my current Kozmo deck and I would like to get some advice to better it.  Right now it is a Kozmo/artifact deck but I would be willing to add/exchange for another archetype to it.  Anything that doesn't involve Dragonic Diagram would be awesome, I am willing to drop some money for cards but not $100 for a single card that I am going to need 3 of.

jackk_of_bladesII
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Re: Help with my deck

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:02 pm
Duality is bad
Allure is better
Plus if u draw into town or it is in your opening hand u can retrieve the banished dark

I would add another scythe as well
Having 3 traps and 3 artifacts is all well and good except u might find that sometimes you draw them before u get the trap etc

That is probably all I see atm, I will look at it further when I finish my own projects. I can also help you test if needed.
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:10 pm
@jackk_of_bladesII wrote:Duality is bad
Allure is better
Plus if u draw into town or it is in your opening hand u can retrieve the banished dark

I would add another scythe as well
Having 3 traps and 3 artifacts is all well and good except u might find that sometimes you draw them before u get the trap etc

That is probably all I see atm, I will look at it further when I finish my own projects. I can also help you test if needed.
So I should drop my two duality's for two Allure?
Also add a 3rd scythe to have 3 traps and 4 artifacts?

I do draw artifacts before the trap sometimes.  The other issue I come across sometimes is that I draw all ships and no pilots.  Allure might fix this.

jackk_of_bladesII
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:20 pm
Add Allure into the deck and let me know, I do not mind play testing with you for you to get a general idea of what your hands might look like, also yes make those changes, you might as well add in One for one as well in order to see tin can faster. Essentially meaning you play four of them
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:24 pm
@jackk_of_bladesII wrote:Add Allure into the deck and let me know, I do not mind play testing with you for you to get a general idea of what your hands might look like, also yes make those changes, you might as well add in One for one as well in order to see tin can faster. Essentially meaning you play four of them
I just made the allure change and added the 4th artifact.  My deck is currently now at 43.

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

on Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Damn your signature is old. I remember that style back in the days lol

Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat May 13, 2017 9:01 pm
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:Damn your signature is old. I remember that style back in the days lol
Please keep everything in relation to the topic.

Wingshine
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 2
Lazy Slacker I have a girlfriend Freshman I am 12 and what is this? New hero in town!

on Sun May 14, 2017 1:06 am
Drop 2 CotH, add 2 Solemn Strike.

Born to be a gamer. I know some rulings, but that doesn't make me an expert duelist.
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 14, 2017 1:36 am
@Wingshine wrote:Drop 2 CotH, add 2 Solemn Strike.
Really? won't that make it harder for me to pull my kozmos from the grave when i drop them with tin can or by other means?

Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 14, 2017 1:38 am
@jackk_of_bladesII wrote:Add Allure into the deck and let me know, I do not mind play testing with you for you to get a general idea of what your hands might look like, also yes make those changes, you might as well add in One for one as well in order to see tin can faster. Essentially meaning you play four of them
Ok, I just ran into a problem.  Allure has not been working out, I have 4 dark monsters and 23 monsters total.  I have been dropping cards in the grave more often than I have been drawing a dark monster (or having one ever in my hand).

Wingshine
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Lazy Slacker I have a girlfriend Freshman I am 12 and what is this? New hero in town!

on Sun May 14, 2017 1:41 am
@Srporter wrote:
Really? won't that make it harder for me to pull my kozmos from the grave when i drop them with tin can or by other means?
Usually you'll banish your Kozmo to get a stronger one out, and I feel like 3 CotH is hurting the deck more then it should be. Adding 2 Solemn Strike also protects you from monster effects that can potetially nuke your board, keeping your Kozmo safe.

Born to be a gamer. I know some rulings, but that doesn't make me an expert duelist.
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 14, 2017 1:53 am
@Wingshine wrote:
@Srporter wrote:
Usually you'll banish your Kozmo to get a stronger one out, and I feel like 3 CotH is hurting the deck more then it should be. Adding 2 Solemn Strike also protects you from monster effects that can potetially nuke your board, keeping your Kozmo safe.
Ya that is true about avoiding my opponent from nuking me however, unless I am playing the deck wrong I do send a decent amount of my kozmos to the graveyard and just retrieve the ones that go to the banish zone with kozmotown and straw man.

Wingshine
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 14, 2017 12:59 pm
@Srporter wrote:
@Wingshine wrote:
@Srporter wrote:
Ya that is true about avoiding my opponent from nuking me however, unless I am playing the deck wrong I do send a decent amount of my kozmos to the graveyard and just retrieve the ones that go to the banish zone with kozmotown and straw man.
Fair enough. May I ask why you are not running Twin Twisters in this? Seems like a good card to fuel your grave with Kozmo for the 3 CotH you have atm.

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Sun May 14, 2017 5:54 pm
@kyosuke kiryu wrote:Damn your signature is old. I remember that style back in the days lol

lol i made it for him

My Health Potions:
x2
Srporter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sun May 14, 2017 10:56 pm
@Wingshine wrote:
@Srporter wrote:
@Wingshine wrote:
@Srporter wrote:
Fair enough. May I ask why you are not running Twin Twisters in this? Seems like a good card to fuel your grave with Kozmo for the 3 CotH you have atm.
The main reason is because I am already at 43 cards and I don't know what to take away that isn't necessary.

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

on Sun May 14, 2017 11:50 pm
This is my build, so you can look at the differences

http://imgur.com/a/3Af62

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum