"Mirror Force" Cards Poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which "Mirror Force" Card Do You Prefer?

15% 15% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
31% 31% 
[ 4 ]
8% 8% 
[ 1 ]
46% 46% 
[ 6 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

"Mirror Force" Cards Poll

Post by Staxx on Tue May 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Which "Mirror Force" trap card do you like to use? Which one is the best? Which one is more splashable in any deck?

Blazing Mirror Force:
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy as many Attack Position monsters your opponent controls as possible, and if you do, take damage equal to half the combined original ATK of those destroyed monsters, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took.

Dark Mirror Force:
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Banish all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls.

Drowning Mirror Force:
When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack: Shuffle all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls into the Deck.

Mirror Force:
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

Quaking Mirror Force:
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Change all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to face-down Defense Position. Monsters changed to face-down Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions.

Radiant Mirror Force:
When an opponent's monster declares an attack while they control 3 or more Attack Position monsters: Destroy all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls.

Storming Mirror Force:
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Return all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to the hand.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : 6,600
Reputation Points : 13
Pro Decklists : 0
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Re: "Mirror Force" Cards Poll

Post by Roach on Tue May 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Thought choice as they all have situations they shine in.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflez on Tue May 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Im still confused on why someone would play radiant over the regular...

Wafflez

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 3,260
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingshine on Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 pm

Quaking, Storming or Drowning. Either one of these 3.

Born to be a gamer. I know some rulings, but that doesn't make me an expert duelist.

Wingshine

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 3,120
Reputation Points : 1
Lazy Slacker I have a girlfriend Freshman I am 12 and what is this? New hero in town!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Tue May 16, 2017 10:21 pm

and we got a tie

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflez on Tue May 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Quaking is much more meta than drowning, but overall I personally think drowning helps you out so much better

Wafflez

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 3,260

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus on Tue May 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Wafflez wrote:Im still confused on why someone would play radiant over the regular...
It sounds cooler tho

[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic

Siggy Credit: CrimsonOverlord

Atticus

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 6,315
Reputation Points : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 pm

Atticus wrote:
Wafflez wrote:Im still confused on why someone would play radiant over the regular...
It sounds cooler tho
Well they all are based on an attribute. So they needed a something for LIGHT. Also, it adds another mirror trap in your deck for The Fang of Critias. Other than that it's pointless.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Wed May 17, 2017 12:15 am

Idea!

Name: Divine Mirror Force
Type: Counter Trap

Text: When your Opponent activates a card or effect with "Mirror Force" in it's Name, Negate that activation, then apply the negated card's effect on all of your Opponent's Monsters.(Regardless of their positions)

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 3,330
Reputation Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by DDS on Wed May 17, 2017 3:11 am

Staxx wrote:
Atticus wrote:
It sounds cooler tho
Well they all are based on an attribute. So they needed a something for LIGHT. Also, it adds another mirror trap in your deck for The Fang of Critias. Other than that it's pointless.

What you have to realise is, when Radiant Mirror force was made regular Mirror Force was at 1 per deck.

Fields with multiple threats on attack were more likely to appear then your 1 of Mirror Force, so Radiant was usable as a way to punish your opponent for committing to the field without Heavy/Trunade.

Explore your boundaries! Open your mind... A new Land of Fantasy awaits!

DDS

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 42,185

+ Full Right to make fun of CrimsonOverlord
Reputation Points : 84
Pro Decklists : 4
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 pm

DDS wrote:
Staxx wrote:
Atticus wrote:
It sounds cooler tho

What you have to realise is, when Radiant Mirror force was made regular Mirror Force was at 1 per deck.

Fields with multiple threats on attack were more likely to appear then your 1 of Mirror Force, so Radiant was usable as a way to punish your opponent for committing to the field without Heavy/Trunade.
I guess i'm different because even then, I thought it was pointless.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Since link format is knocking on the door, do you think that the regular Mirror Force will be back to glory, since Link monsters cannot be put in def position(which means that they are immune to quaking)?

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 26580
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm

WondeRy wrote:Since link format is knocking on the door, do you think that the regular Mirror Force will be back to glory, since Link monsters cannot be put in def position(which means that they are immune to quaking)?
doubt it, people will probably just use storming

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top