Assistant

Duel Points : 43,470
Reputation Points : 9
Pro Decklists : 2
Medallions : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: TCG Banlist, June 12th

Post by Bladecharge on Thu May 18, 2017 8:23 pm

I got a nordon at ycs Pittsburgh lol. I wanted to use it IRL and not i got a dead line. I kind of wanted to use it and maybe I will use it but it will slow down zoo a bit so I am happy about that. I am surprised it took this long it took to band you. Looks like Komani took a look at my city and said: "Your going get banned sucker".

Speedriod terratop their goes how fast you can get invoker out.

grass looks greener well good I hated it and now it limited so no that many people will 60 card decks.  I don't like that 60 deck card crap with this card.

Looks like they are trying to bring pendulums back and make them better before links come. Sorry for people who like these cards but it because of the meta is why they got hit them. that my thought anyway.

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one sides I listen to both and their is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up.

Bladecharge

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 250
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Thu May 18, 2017 8:28 pm

well ow i gotta find a replacement for instant fusion and nordon in all my decks.

Barrier Stun Bitch
My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 5,600
Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 pm

thonasand eyes is good to replace nordon and level 4 monsters.

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one sides I listen to both and their is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up.

Bladecharge

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 250
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickster on Thu May 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Summary:

Terrortop is outta here, ain't worth running as a 1 of when taketomborg is also a 1 of.

Norden is gone, about time. Also means Zoo Lunalight combo is dead.

Now these two things together will make Zoo a bit weaker. However there have been many Zoo variants recently that haven't been using the Lunalight combo, that being said, pure Zoo lost it's strongest turn 1 play. 

Will Zoo still be the most splashable engine in the game? Most definitely. Will it, and its variants, still be a tier 1 deck? Most definitely. Will this be the thing True Dracos needed to become the best deck? Possibly, but time will tell. I predict that pure Zoo will be less prevalent, however Zoo variants will still be the dominant force going into this upcoming format.

That being said, the Magician unlimits are a big deal. Obviously done to help sell Pendulum Evolution, which will go on sale 11 days (in North America, 10 everywhere else) after this list takes effect, and will introduce Zarc Magicians to the game. While this deck has essentially no chance of becoming the best deck, with these changes it MIGHT become a possible tier 1 contender. While it is unlikely to be an upper tier 1 deck; the extreme consistency of having 3 Joker, Wisdom-Eye, Pendulum Call, Duelist Alliance, and Startime Magicians might push it to where it needs to be. I predict that it will be in that "high tier 2-low tier 1" range.

And that's my banlist summary. Expect things to be more or less the same, albeit dealing with Zoo will become slightly more bearable, and expect to see a lot of Zarc Magicians when Pendulum Evolution drops.

-Certified Konami Judge
-I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
-Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
-Two time WCQ Invitee
-Bad habit of quitting the game every time before I learn a format enough to top a major event

Trickster

Society of Light
Society of Light

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top