What decks do these guys run 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What decks do these guys run 2

Post by Bladecharge on Thu May 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Yugioh wars edition. To be honest thought the last one kind of was too. But anyway since you guys like doing it I will do it again this time I will add fanfic decks that were given to me. The guys I show you last time had names but I did not name them.  This time i will give you the names. That it what they look like and names that it for 

Now I will deck you the fanfic decks. keep in mind I am not really going to tell you that much about it. Don't want to spoil too much. Keep in mind that I have to take what everyone says in an account.
Spirt shifters a pendulum ritual link deck

fortune dragons which use coins and a better version of arcane force in my opinion.

seaman deck focuses a fusion water deck that does like drain like stuff. also pirates.

Voidwalker which deals with face down stuff

Weathercaster is a weather like a spell counter deck.

Forgotten mech which is rank 6 you can't touch my hand type of deck.

Those are the decks and remember your choice may be a choice for their deck is not going to be their deck unless you know I chose it.  This is a little fun time for those of you want to have some more fun with YuGiOh war fanfic. If mentioning fan made decks is a problem let me know. Last time this went well so I hope it goes well again.  without further ado let's get started to remember you can use real decks as well. Also no I will now say their role

Fawna:

Catherine:

Kyle:

Marko:

Tarrack:

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: What decks do these guys run 2

Post by username290 on Fri May 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Just an FYI, I was going to use seamen for my fanfic (the one that takes place in your universe), but you can still use it if you feel like it. Also, did you find a person to use Dark Cult, or are they not there because you don't like them?

questions? comments? concerns?

username290

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 4,430
Reputation Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Fri May 19, 2017 6:46 pm

oh crap if forgot to save them uh send them me again

Update: changing tarrack name to tarmac.

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by username290 on Sat May 20, 2017 2:25 am

Don't worry I can send them to you

questions? comments? concerns?

username290