Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Today at 6:58 pmDrunkionWhat happened to DAToday at 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionYesterday at 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
zane trusdale
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

introducing myself

on Tue May 23, 2017 10:17 pm
Hello everyone nice to meet you all i hope we will all have fun i stopped at xyz monster and i am now very confused with pendulum and link any help would be appreciate
Trickster
Level 3 Obelisk
Level 3 Obelisk
Reputation Points : 5

Re: introducing myself

on Tue May 23, 2017 10:27 pm
Yo.

Pendulum monsters have numbers on their side. They can be played like continuous spells in two zones on the field called "pendulum zones". Once per turn, you can pendulum summon monsters (as many as you want/can) from your hand and/or face-up from your extra deck whose levels are between the levels of the scale. So if you have a scale 1 and scale 8, you can pendulum summon monsters levels 2-7.

"But Trickster," I hear you asking, "What do you mean by face-up from the extra deck? Does this mean I can pendulum summon synchro monsters?" No, it doesn't. What this means is, when a pendulum card would be sent from the field to the grave it instead goes face-up on top of your extra deck, where it can later be pendulum summoned back.

Certain pendulum monsters also have effects they can activate when they're used as a pendulum scale, you'll find this effect written above their monster effect (if they have one). Aside from the aforementioned mechanics, pendulum monsters can be played the same way you would play any other monster.

- First to reach top rank under new system
- IRL Tier 2 event tops
- Certified Konami Judge
- I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
- Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
- Multi time WCQ Invitee
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Tue May 23, 2017 10:58 pm
Welcome! I've been back playing Yugioh for months now and i still don't know how they work :3

My Health Potions:
x2
Wafflez
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue May 23, 2017 11:00 pm
that's becuz you just need to git gud :3

Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Wed May 24, 2017 12:50 am
Welcome to Duel Academy, if take 5mins to use are search function you can find all the answers you seek Smile
Rip Qlip's
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:13 am
Welcome sir

Magical Melz
Assistant
Assistant

on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:20 am
welcome feel free to ask Tobi anything you'd like.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum