Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Congratulations Trickster

on Wed May 24, 2017 5:17 pm
If you would have asked me, or any other member of our great forum, before this tournament started, who they think will win. Olethros would’ve been the #1 name mentioned, and rightfully so... He is a very skilled duelist and deck builder, but unfortunately, he couldn’t defeat our very own SoL Member: Trickster in the final round of this tour. Both duelists made it to the final round by using their own versions of Kozmo decks. Our champion, Trickster used a 60-Card version while Oletheros used a traditional 40-Card pure version. These guys duked it out all 3 duels of this match, both refused to be swept in the final round.
But ultimately Trickster came out our champion. He was awarded 4000DP and his own Custom Title. 
Congratulations to Trickster for winning the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Generation Tournament. 

Trickster's Deck:
Spoiler:

Oletheros' Deck:
Spoiler:

My Health Potions:
x2
Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Re: Congratulations Trickster

on Wed May 24, 2017 7:25 pm
got fill up those extra decks lol anyway congrats

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.
Trickster
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
Reputation Points : 5

on Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Originally I was siding Super Poly so that's why my extra deck was flooded with shit. Decided I didn't need them though.

- First to reach top rank under new system
- IRL Tier 2 event tops
- Certified Konami Judge
- I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
- Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
- Multi time WCQ Invitee
Olethros
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 4

on Wed May 24, 2017 8:54 pm
Mmm, I used mine once. Fun, but not needed, should really have been siding more for the bigger threat instead. Grats Trick!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum