Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell

more_horiz
Hey guys, I'm not new to Duel Academy tbh. I was quite inactive for a couple of years on DA.
I recently found my light again to start back with dueling. Found out DN was down.... after a long search I found another site called DuelingBook made myself an account, also instantly thought to myself gotta check if DA is still active... and well here I am today. Back to where it all started.... DUELING ACADEMY!!! 

Happy to be back, DUELING ACADEMY!!!!

descriptionRe: Yoww, OLD GUY but NEW GUY aswell

more_horiz
Welcome aboard, willis

[23:21:50] @ The Doctor : >knows about hitler
[23:21:55] @ The Doctor : >what's a holocaust
[23:22:05] @ The Doctor : #logic

Siggy Credit: CrimsonOverlord

more_horiz
Welcome!

more_horiz
Welcome back to Duel Academy. If you was here before how come you made a new account?

descriptionInactivity

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
Welcome back to Duel Academy. If you was here before how come you made a new account?

I couldn't log in, and it's probably because my account is inactive.

**********************************************************************************************************************
*************************************************Games are not boring. **************************************************
*******************************************Games purify our souls and leave room******************************************
***************************************for new development that challenges the mind!**************************************
******************************************They are the products of human wisdom!*****************************************
**********************************************************************************************************************

more_horiz
Welcome my buddy. Enjoy your stay.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum