Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGuess That Card [#7]

more_horiz
Guess the correct Monster Card for 50 DP!

Level 4 Effect Monster
Dark Fiend
0 DEF

My Health Potions:
x2

descriptionRe: Guess That Card [#7]

more_horiz
Absolute King Back Jack

more_horiz
@Wafflez wrote:
Absolute King Back Jack

nope wait til after someone else replies to guess again.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Phantom of Chaos

more_horiz
archfiend cavalry

**********************************************************************************************************************
*************************************************Games are not boring. **************************************************
*******************************************Games purify our souls and leave room******************************************
***************************************for new development that challenges the mind!**************************************
******************************************They are the products of human wisdom!*****************************************
**********************************************************************************************************************

more_horiz
@Olethros wrote:
Phantom of Chaos

nope
@MahdiMM wrote:
archfiend cavalry

nuh-uh

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
agent of hatred

*************************************************Games are not boring. **************************************************
*******************************************Games purify our souls and leave room******************************************
***************************************for new development that challenges the mind!**************************************
******************************************They are the products of human wisdom!*****************************************

more_horiz
@MahdiMM wrote:
agent of hatred

nope, and wait for someone else to guess before guessing again.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Dark Jeroid

All of us... In the Morning.

If you believe in Satan and hate jesus and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your sig.

more_horiz
@Joshuareid36 wrote:
Dark Jeroid

nope

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
dark effigy

more_horiz
@MahdiMM wrote:
dark effigy

nope

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Number 80: Rhapsody in berserk?

more_horiz
Giant Orc

more_horiz
@Hisoka92 wrote:
Number 80: Rhapsody in berserk?

nope
@MahdiMM wrote:
Giant Orc

nope

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Snoww,Unlight of Dark World

more_horiz
@gian32 wrote:
Snoww,Unlight of Dark World

nope

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Mad Archfiend

Previous Charecters :

Alisae Hosted Madness :

@Linda-Senpai wrote:
God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

more_horiz
@TricMagic wrote:
Mad Archfiend

ding ding ding

+50

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum