Discord


Share
Go down
avatar
Hell Kaiser123
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 16
Reputation Points : 0

yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:04 pm
just wanted to share this moment with every one here

won 1st place egypt tournament  place (bhera city ) : a city in egypt : Laughing Laughing Laughing

using zefra infinity deck

19-0   

i will post the deck and upload price photos  and some dueling moments  in next few hours 


cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 8244
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:45 pm
wow ppl actually play ygo in EGYPT wtf is dis op DM era


DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
avatar
Roach
Chancellor
Chancellor
Posts : 9927
Reputation Points : 79

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:26 pm
Good effort! 19-0 is not something to overlook.

Congrats bro.









There is no place like 127.0.0.1.
avatar
Lux
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 6245
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:19 am
Great effort. Looking forward to seeing your decklist.



"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
avatar
Olethros
Chancellor
Chancellor
Posts : 448
Reputation Points : 4

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 pm
@Hell Kaiser123 wrote:just wanted to share this moment with every one here

won 1st place egypt tournament  place (bhera city ) : a city in egypt : Laughing Laughing Laughing

using zefra infinity deck

19-0   

i will post the deck and upload price photos  and some dueling moments  in next few hours 


cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I think I'm going to need proof of this accomplishment because so many parts of this story just don't add up. Firstly, and perhaps most strangely, I can find no record of a city in Egypt by the name of Bhera, but there are Bhera cities in India and Pakistan. I don't necessarily question the existence of said city, but the fact that it isn't noteworthy enough to be listed on google maps suggests to me that there aren't going to be many people showing up to a tournament held there, which brings me on to my second point:

Claiming to go 19-0 at a single event, in such a place as the one you claim is ridiculous. May I refer you to Konami tournament policy in relation to a YCS, some of the largest events on the Yugioh calendar:

If more than 1025 Duelists attend a YCS - 2-day events which are given the most publicity of any other event - then you end up with 11 Rounds of Swiss followed by 5 rounds of Top Cut. This would mean that this event, that you allegedly topped, which took place in a city in Egypt small enough that it isn't listed on google maps, would have to have in excess of this number AND run over two days. If more than 1000 people turned up at this event, more than regionals in LA, then we surely would have heard about it AND we also would have heard about a Zefra deck topping, because it would surely have a drastic effect on deck choice going into big events, certainly for some players.

My final gripe with this is that Konami only began rolling out support for Yugioh in the Middle East officialy in mid-2015 and so you mean to tell me that a tournament in Egypt, which, by the way, does not have registered OTS support from Konami, at least not listed on their website, attracted such a crowd that somebody managed to go 19-0.




This claim is almost certainly false and I'll be shocked if you can show me even the slightest bit of proof.
avatar
JC the shadow hunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 1676
Reputation Points : 4

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:40 pm
lmao olethros going in,

but i am shocked to hear ygo is played in egypt, but if its true congratz


avatar
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Posts : 795
Reputation Points : 7

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 am
By 19-0 maybe he means he 2-0 ed 9 people and one person gave up after 1-0 ? Well that still means 10 rounds which is like 1 k ppl not really believable but THERE CAN BE MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVE! So waiting for the photos, grats dude.


                                                                                                                                                             ~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
avatar
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Posts : 1038
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 am
Ole stop being a wet blanket


My Health Potions:
x2
avatar
Hell Kaiser123
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 16
Reputation Points : 0

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 am
@Olethros wrote:
@Hell Kaiser123 wrote:just wanted to share this moment with every one here

won 1st place egypt tournament  place (bhera city ) : a city in egypt : Laughing Laughing Laughing

using zefra infinity deck

19-0   

i will post the deck and upload price photos  and some dueling moments  in next few hours 


cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I think I'm going to need proof of this accomplishment because so many parts of this story just don't add up. Firstly, and perhaps most strangely, I can find no record of a city in Egypt by the name of Bhera, but there are Bhera cities in India and Pakistan. I don't necessarily question the existence of said city, but the fact that it isn't noteworthy enough to be listed on google maps suggests to me that there aren't going to be many people showing up to a tournament held there, which brings me on to my second point:

Claiming to go 19-0 at a single event, in such a place as the one you claim is ridiculous. May I refer you to Konami tournament policy in relation to a YCS, some of the largest events on the Yugioh calendar:

If more than 1025 Duelists attend a YCS - 2-day events which are given the most publicity of any other event - then you end up with 11 Rounds of Swiss followed by 5 rounds of Top Cut. This would mean that this event, that you allegedly topped, which took place in a city in Egypt small enough that it isn't listed on google maps, would have to have in excess of this number AND run over two days. If more than 1000 people turned up at this event, more than regionals in LA, then we surely would have heard about it AND we also would have heard about a Zefra deck topping, because it would surely have a drastic effect on deck choice going into big events, certainly for some players.

My final gripe with this is that Konami only began rolling out support for Yugioh in the Middle East officialy in mid-2015 and so you mean to tell me that a tournament in Egypt, which, by the way, does not have registered OTS support from Konami, at least not listed on their website, attracted such a crowd that somebody managed to go 19-0.




This claim is almost certainly false and I'll be shocked if you can show me even the slightest bit of proof.

1st of all u talked  about( Konami tournament policy in relation to a YCS, some of the largest events on the Yugioh calendar)  Shocked i said Egypt not USA

2nd of all i didnt post just for u if u believe it or not  its ur problem

and u analyzed what i said  like ur life is on the line  depending on it  if it was right or wrong it wont make a difference  for u

but if u feel jealous about my achievement   its ur problem not mine 

and yes may be a few number here in egypt playing ygo  how many?100 - 200 - 300 

the only thing is important that regardless of the number ,, iam number 1

but u did a good effort u googled the city and the country and google map ,,,, man!!!  why this is even important to u

oh i forgot !! this isnt official tournament or live on youtube or big event 

but at least i faced 19 different duelists with 19 different decks and playing style with no lose 

if u faced only 5 in a raw with 0 lose then u can talk



P@in Bef0R .... PaiN now... p@in 4 3VeR 
(Akatsuki Clan) Criminal

Clan Rank:Anbu

DuelingBook Rank:47
avatar
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Posts : 795
Reputation Points : 7

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:43 pm
Waiting for those sweet photos and the decklist man. Show those nonbelievers who's boss!


                                                                                                                                                             ~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
avatar
Hell Kaiser123
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Posts : 16
Reputation Points : 0

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 pm
@WondeRy wrote:Waiting for those sweet photos and the decklist man. Show those nonbelievers who's boss!
all photos and vedios on my facebook

the deck list already posted



P@in Bef0R .... PaiN now... p@in 4 3VeR 
(Akatsuki Clan) Criminal

Clan Rank:Anbu

DuelingBook Rank:47
avatar
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Posts : 795
Reputation Points : 7

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:07 pm
Erm ok can you give us a link to those things?


                                                                                                                                                             ~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
Sponsored content

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum