yeeeeeeeey 1st place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yeeeeeeeey 1st place

Post by Hell Kaiser123 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:04 pm

just wanted to share this moment with every one here

won 1st place egypt tournament  place (bhera city ) : a city in egypt : Laughing Laughing Laughing

using zefra infinity deck

19-0   

i will post the deck and upload price photos  and some dueling moments  in next few hours 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Hell Kaiser123

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: yeeeeeeeey 1st place

Post by Booked on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:45 pm

wow ppl actually play ygo in EGYPT wtf is dis op DM era

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

Booked

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 98931
Reputation Points : 45
Pro Decklists : 3
Medallions : 3
Forgotten Pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Good effort! 19-0 is not something to overlook.

Congrats bro.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : Pimpin' The Queen
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lux on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:19 am

Great effort. Looking forward to seeing your decklist.

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 

Lux

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 1510
Reputation Points : 23
Medallions : 1
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Back to top Go down

Post by Olethros on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 pm

@Hell Kaiser123 wrote:just wanted to share this moment with every one here

won 1st place egypt tournament  place (bhera city ) : a city in egypt : Laughing Laughing Laughing

19-0   

i will post the deck and upload price photos  and some dueling moments  in next few hours 

I think I'm going to need proof of this accomplishment because so many parts of this story just don't add up. Firstly, and perhaps most strangely, I can find no record of a city in Egypt by the name of Bhera, but there are Bhera cities in India and Pakistan. I don't necessarily question the existence of said city, but the fact that it isn't noteworthy enough to be listed on google maps suggests to me that there aren't going to be many people showing up to a tournament held there, which brings me on to my second point:

Claiming to go 19-0 at a single event, in such a place as the one you claim is ridiculous. May I refer you to Konami tournament policy in relation to a YCS, some of the largest events on the Yugioh calendar:

If more than 1025 Duelists attend a YCS - 2-day events which are given the most publicity of any other event - then you end up with 11 Rounds of Swiss followed by 5 rounds of Top Cut. This would mean that this event, that you allegedly topped, which took place in a city in Egypt small enough that it isn't listed on google maps, would have to have in excess of this number AND run over two days. If more than 1000 people turned up at this event, more than regionals in LA, then we surely would have heard about it AND we also would have heard about a Zefra deck topping, because it would surely have a drastic effect on deck choice going into big events, certainly for some players.

My final gripe with this is that Konami only began rolling out support for Yugioh in the Middle East officialy in mid-2015 and so you mean to tell me that a tournament in Egypt, which, by the way, does not have registered OTS support from Konami, at least not listed on their website, attracted such a crowd that somebody managed to go 19-0.

This claim is almost certainly false and I'll be shocked if you can show me even the slightest bit of proof.

Olethros

Supreme King
Supreme King

Duel Points : 25,850
Reputation Points : 3
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by JC the shadow hunter on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:40 pm

lmao olethros going in,

but i am shocked to hear ygo is played in egypt, but if its true congratz

JC the shadow hunter

CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia
CUSTOM RANK Jc JC vi Britannia

Duel Points : 23,160
Reputation Points : 4
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:34 am

By 19-0 maybe he means he 2-0 ed 9 people and one person gave up after 1-0 ? Well that still means 10 rounds which is like 1 k ppl not really believable but THERE CAN BE MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVE! So waiting for the photos, grats dude.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Duel Points : 27080
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:31 am

Ole stop being a wet blanket

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : ∞-200

Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Kaiser123 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 am

@Olethros wrote:
@Hell Kaiser123 wrote:just wanted to share this moment with every one here

19-0   

I think I'm going to need proof of this accomplishment because so many parts of this story just don't add up. Firstly, and perhaps most strangely, I can find no record of a city in Egypt by the name of Bhera, but there are Bhera cities in India and Pakistan. I don't necessarily question the existence of said city, but the fact that it isn't noteworthy enough to be listed on google maps suggests to me that there aren't going to be many people showing up to a tournament held there, which brings me on to my second point:

Claiming to go 19-0 at a single event, in such a place as the one you claim is ridiculous. May I refer you to Konami tournament policy in relation to a YCS, some of the largest events on the Yugioh calendar:

If more than 1025 Duelists attend a YCS - 2-day events which are given the most publicity of any other event - then you end up with 11 Rounds of Swiss followed by 5 rounds of Top Cut. This would mean that this event, that you allegedly topped, which took place in a city in Egypt small enough that it isn't listed on google maps, would have to have in excess of this number AND run over two days. If more than 1000 people turned up at this event, more than regionals in LA, then we surely would have heard about it AND we also would have heard about a Zefra deck topping, because it would surely have a drastic effect on deck choice going into big events, certainly for some players.

My final gripe with this is that Konami only began rolling out support for Yugioh in the Middle East officialy in mid-2015 and so you mean to tell me that a tournament in Egypt, which, by the way, does not have registered OTS support from Konami, at least not listed on their website, attracted such a crowd that somebody managed to go 19-0.

This claim is almost certainly false and I'll be shocked if you can show me even the slightest bit of proof.

1st of all u talked  about( Konami tournament policy in relation to a YCS, some of the largest events on the Yugioh calendar)  Shocked i said Egypt not USA

2nd of all i didnt post just for u if u believe it or not  its ur problem

and u analyzed what i said  like ur life is on the line  depending on it  if it was right or wrong it wont make a difference  for u

but if u feel jealous about my achievement   its ur problem not mine 

and yes may be a few number here in egypt playing ygo  how many?100 - 200 - 300 

the only thing is important that regardless of the number ,, iam number 1

but u did a good effort u googled the city and the country and google map ,,,, man!!!  why this is even important to u

oh i forgot !! this isnt official tournament or live on youtube or big event 

but at least i faced 19 different duelists with 19 different decks and playing style with no lose 

if u faced only 5 in a raw with 0 lose then u can talk

P@in Bef0R .... PaiN now... p@in 4 3VeR 
(Akatsuki Clan) Criminal

Clan Rank:Anbu

DuelingBook Rank:47

Hell Kaiser123

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Waiting for those sweet photos and the decklist man. Show those nonbelievers who's boss!

WondeRy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell Kaiser123 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:52 pm

@WondeRy wrote:Waiting for those sweet photos and the decklist man. Show those nonbelievers who's boss!
all photos and vedios on my facebook

the deck list already posted

P@in Bef0R .... PaiN now... p@in 4 3VeR 
(Akatsuki Clan) Criminal

Clan Rank:Anbu

DuelingBook Rank:47

Hell Kaiser123

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Erm ok can you give us a link to those things?

WondeRy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top