Anyone Remember me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone Remember me?

Post by Tankmon-x on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Hey, guys, I'm back. It's me Tankmon-X I noticed Dueling Books is up and running so i'm considering getting back into yugioh. Since my interest in yugioh died with DN. I hope with everyones help I can relearn the Metagame and find a deck I'm comfortable with. Since I assuming Satellars, Yasenju, and YangZings are not that good. I prefer Trap base defensive decks over aggro combo decks like Zoo. Also if ya remember me let me know.

Tankmon-x

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Remember me?

Post by Anzo on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:13 pm

Sadly I don't remember you. Though I doubt that's the point of getting back into the game.

Welcome to DA. Wink

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~

Anzo

Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Duel Points : Plenty
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

http://www.duelacademy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Staxx on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:28 am

I don't remember you, but that doesn't matter because I'm glad you're back.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points : 6,600
Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Welcome back ! Glad that you were able to remember your username Smile About new decks that you might want to play, there is a true king yang zing deck that you might wanna check out Smile

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 26580
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankmon-x on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:50 pm

True Kings Yang Zings sound kool

Tankmon-x