Latest topics
Hello! OwOMon Aug 13, 2018 6:50 pmajluis101yo dudesFri Aug 10, 2018 5:09 pmvasko1234DA Prodecklist Tournament: August 2018Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:53 amStaxxNeed someone to play duel links withTue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™DA World Championship CelebrationSat Aug 04, 2018 5:41 pm{D-Force} UrsusDA Live Season 2 ResultsWed Aug 01, 2018 3:42 pmOlethrosNekroz by ur boySun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 pmHjalmarrHow do you rank upSun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 pmOlethrosThe Quest for the Supreme King: AugustSun Jul 29, 2018 7:22 pmGuess_WhoAn Arc Swinging to VictorySun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 amDiamane
Discord

Go down
Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

I want to buy GFX

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:54 pm
I want to buy a GFX if I can afford one on here. I would every much like to have one.Please hook me up with your prices.

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Re: I want to buy GFX

on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:39 pm
What do you need exactly?

My Health Potions:
x2
Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 am
I want a siguture GFX

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:34 pm
what do you want on it.

My Health Potions:
x2
Kandy.JPEG
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 202

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:51 pm
I'll give you a good one for all your DP

"Our largest regrets are not for things we did, but for things we did not do. Things we did not say; love that never could happen. We bury our regrets by promising to change our ways. But sometimes we don't get to change the past."

~Mr.Kandy
Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:03 pm
I would like one with some sort of knight on it

Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:25 pm
I also want it to have blacka nd blue colors as well as well as the word bladecharge on it

Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 am

My Health Potions:
x2
Bladecharge
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 pm
o.o.o me likey

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum