Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGundam/Gunpla model thread!

more_horiz
Hey guys, since I saw that many members are Gundam/ Gunpla enthusiasts show off your work over here or share what model are you working on / excited for. I am a total newb when it comes to building Gundams and here is the first model that I completed.

It is a HG RX-78-2 (the reborn version) making appearance in the OG Gundam show "Mobile Suit Gundam" (Kidou Senshi Gundamu) and it is piloted by the main protangonist Amuro Ray

More pictures to come if people are interested and probably with a better camera LOL. (Just did some panel lining on this one but as you can see I am a total newb so it doesn't look as good as I wanted it to ).

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

descriptionRe: Gundam/Gunpla model thread!

more_horiz
So do you buy these models in a box then have to construct them and paint them (Like Warhammer)?

more_horiz
Exactly Roach ! You buy them in boxes and assemble them with the help of tools but after that its up to your imagination! For example here is a tutorial of how this guy customizes the same model as the one that I have and it looks completely different in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofur67iPXqI

more_horiz
wait, a lot of members are gundam enthusiasts? since when didnt know

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
I mean Atticus and Crimson were not sure if they left... and there is you and me, waiting for others to resurface.

more_horiz
Those models are definitely impressive, I might try my hand at one in the future.

Also I havnt watched Gundam for a LONG time, easily 15yrs+, I believe it was called something along the lines of Gundam Wing.

more_horiz
wing is 1995 and WTF I am more surprised at the fact that u actually know gundam lol

personally i dont have interest in buying n build these but yeah ik some of my friends have those n well....to some it can b complicated (i mean building models is sort of an art to some ppl too heh?)

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
I only know of Gundam Wing lol (I actually quite like it also).

more_horiz
u were like 5 or something by then? lol

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
I was 6 lol. Watched all those in my teens though. Had the Gundam Wing - Endless Walz theme on my facebook for like 10 years or something lol.

more_horiz
chet but I mean like roach is 27 something n wing was 1995 so I guessed he was 5 or something

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
I found that I have some kind of reward points bullshit on my credit card and I am thinking of using it either on cards or gunpla. Maybe Freedomu!

more_horiz
y r u still EFSF elite, u not even in UC timeline heh

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Bought f2p dinos ;/ and I am also timelord so yeah thats how.

more_horiz
well its yamato afterall so I suppose

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum