[TCG COTD] New "F.A." Archetype

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[TCG COTD] New "F.A." Archetype

Post by Jv on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:32 pm

F.A. Sonic Meister

Level 4 WIND Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 1000
Gains ATK equal to its Level x 300. Cannot be destroy by battle with an opponent’s monster whose original Level/Rank is lower than this card’s Level. Each time an “F.A.” Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated. You can increase the card’s Level by 1. If this card is Level 7 or higher, it can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
F.A. Hang On Mach

Level 4 WIND Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 1800
Gains ATK equal to its Level x 300. Unaffected by activated effects from an opponent’s monster whose original Level/Rank is lower than this card’s Level. Each time an “F.A.” Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated. You can increase the card’s Level by 1. If this card is Level 7 or higher, any card sent to your opponent’s GY is banished instead.
F.A. Circuit Grand Prix

Field Spell Card
Increase the Levels of all “F.A.” monsters on the field by 2 during the Battle Phase only. Once per turn, when your “F.A.” monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can draw 1 card. If this face-up card on the field is destroyed by a card effect: You can add 1 “F.A.” card from your Deck to your hand, except “F.A. Circuit Grand Prix”. You can only use this effect of “F.A. Circuit Grand Prix” once per turn.
F.A. Downforce

Quick-Play Spell Card
Target 1 “F.A.” monster you control, increase its Level by 2 until the end of this turn. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “F.A.” monster you control, increase its Level by 2 until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of of “F.A. Downforce” once per turn.

Note: By Using Marshalling Field on the Battle Phase, when them gain 2 Levels by the Field, or after they reach Level 5 you can directly boost them to Level 9 with "Marshmalling Field."

Jv

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 500,000
Reputation Points : 58
Pro Decklists : 12
Medallions : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: [TCG COTD] New "F.A." Archetype

Post by WondeRy on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Cool ! Looks like U.A. Artwork, maybe it is the same guy that designed them. Hopefully they wont get mass high level monsters that will be like impossible to summon. Overwork and Ragna zero totaly decimates them, (xyzs and links dont have levels too so ... rip effects).

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 26580
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 am

ehhhh not that great

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top