Chapter 1: The Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Post by KingOfArmageddon on Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 am

Hey everyone!

I'm KingOfArmageddon. I have always been a Yu-Gi-Oh fan ever since I was little and watched a few episode here and there but still bought the cards (not knowing how they worked, just summoned out all high level monsters with no tributes lmao). The more I grew older and found out about what the internet can do, I decided to watch the Yu-Gi-Oh series. I started with DM but just got so bored of it so I moved onto GX. It is the greatest IMO.

Anyway, after that I became more fond on dueling and found out about YGOPro, Dueling Network (at the time, now Dueling Book). I've took a few breaks here and there but back at it again learning and adapting to the new decks. I've got to say, for a years break to come back and win 5 ranked matches and lose 3 is pretty decent. I can only imagine what I'll be like once I've got the hang of it. Any, to all the Slifers out there, get ready to duel as I'm looking to rise to the top!

KingOfArmageddon

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100
Reputation Points : 0
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 1: The Beginning

Post by Roach on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:35 am

Welcome to Duel Academy!

I've only ever watched a few episodes of the Anime (Duel Monsters) the Anime has never really bothered me. The card game on the other hand, I've been playing on/off since it's UK release in 2004. Coming back to the game again recently after around a 2 year has been an eye opener.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1.

Roach

Administrator
Administrator

Duel Points : 2620
Reputation Points : 79
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Welcome and good luck mate. Hope you don't get too confused about the rules, cause Link format just started! I dueled you a few times so you got the hang of it pretty much! If you need anything just ask us on the forum or in discord and we will try to help you out!

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Duel Points : 27080
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:05 am

welcome back

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfArmageddon on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:40 pm

@WondeRy wrote:Welcome and good luck mate. Hope you don't get too confused about the rules, cause Link format just started! I dueled you a few times so you got the hang of it pretty much! If you need anything just ask us on the forum or in discord and we will try to help you out!
Thank you WondeRy for the welcome as well as help. You're a great duelist, you beat me 3 times, but I am sure I was close in all 3 games, until next time buddy!

KingOfArmageddon

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top