Go down
Mr-Ellwood
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Little confused here...

on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:11 pm
So, after everything that I've read, where do you actually go and duel? I probably missed it somewhere along the lines, sorry, very new.
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Re: Little confused here...

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:51 am
We play on:
YGOPro Percy

YGOPro DevPro

Dueling Book

Dueling Nexus

My Health Potions:
x2
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:26 am
Yeah, in short we don't have a dueling platform of our own. heh

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:18 am
Install GetYourGameOn.exe launcher. It's a dueling platform developed by us -wink wink-

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Mr-Ellwood
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:18 pm
Thanks for all the replies everyone, I was worried that the forums were inactive when I submitted by post yesterday. But I ended up joining the discord server, and it turns out that during the summer the forums slow down, but pick back up in the fall and winter.
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7

on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:31 pm
Yep so basically you can challenge people to duel and play on those platforms.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
jserrin113
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 am
hey I'm new to these fourms and I wanted to say I grew up with yugioh and my brother got me into the anime and the card game and I'm happy to be here with fellow duelists
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7

on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:15 am
Cool man welcome!

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 47
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What's winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 am
@Centrik wrote:Install GetYourGameOn.exe launcher. It's a dueling platform developed by us -wink wink-

I'll make one

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum