Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLittle confused here...

more_horiz
So, after everything that I've read, where do you actually go and duel? I probably missed it somewhere along the lines, sorry, very new.

descriptionRe: Little confused here...

more_horiz
We play on:
YGOPro Percy

YGOPro DevPro

Dueling Book

Dueling Nexus

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Yeah, in short we don't have a dueling platform of our own. heh

DONDABA DENDEN EGAEGAON.

more_horiz
Install GetYourGameOn.exe launcher. It's a dueling platform developed by us -wink wink-

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

more_horiz
Thanks for all the replies everyone, I was worried that the forums were inactive when I submitted by post yesterday. But I ended up joining the discord server, and it turns out that during the summer the forums slow down, but pick back up in the fall and winter.

more_horiz
Yep so basically you can challenge people to duel and play on those platforms.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

more_horiz
hey I'm new to these fourms and I wanted to say I grew up with yugioh and my brother got me into the anime and the card game and I'm happy to be here with fellow duelists

more_horiz
Cool man welcome!

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

more_horiz
@Centrik wrote:
Install GetYourGameOn.exe launcher. It's a dueling platform developed by us -wink wink-

I'll make one

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum