True Crystal Ninja

View previous topic View next topic Go down

True Crystal Ninja

Post by Galaksii on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Okay so y'all know I like to show up here now and then being on same nut shit with deck ideas so what I had in mind this time was something like True Crystal Ninja if you could put it in that way. Problem is I missed format or 2, I don't know what's being played anymore, what cards are big etc...

So I'd apretiate if you could help dis slifer scrub with some ideas and stuff what to play...
So far I have this?

Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69
Pro Decklists : 0

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: True Crystal Ninja

Post by Staxx on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:18 pm

what is that monster besides Hanzo? 

You should look into adding Troposphere. He's a beast warrior that is unaffected by traps. so you can transform hanzo to him and then if you wanted to, you could use magic planter to draw 2, and keep the monster. 

if you wanna more updated engine i would suggest Wind Witch. I only tested this once vs the broken bot on Nexus and it did pretty good.

My Health Potions:
x2

Staxx

Duel Points :
Reputation Points : 13
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:31 pm

I see the idea to use crystal beasts and ninjitsu traps to summon Master Peace, but looks like there is 0 recovery in that deck.Also Master Peace cannot banish crystal beasts from the grave to use his popping effect and without the true draco spells drawpower and extra tribute is missing (apocalypse and true kings return are not really good too cause you dont play dinomight to search them so you have to minus when you play them). I would recommend getting rid of a lot cards like the ninjitsu that banishes (TOTAL GARBAGE :d). 
-1 Master Peace + 2 Dino might (if you want to keep those 2 traps)
+1 Heritage +1 Desciples +2 Pot of Desires(to get to your combos) -1 Carbuncle -2 Mirror Force (you can side them or smt) +3 Diagram and 3+ terraforming (its good cause you can search master,dino or spell/trap that you need by popping a crystal beast,which will put the crystal beast from the field to the spell/trap zone and then you can use your crystal beast spells to SS)
- Foolish + Torrential or raigeki/dark holes. I would put one solemn warning instead of one strike too.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 26580
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaksii on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:17 pm

WondeRy wrote:I see the idea to use crystal beasts and ninjitsu traps to summon Master Peace, but looks like there is 0 recovery in that deck.Also Master Peace cannot banish crystal beasts from the grave to use his popping effect and without the true draco spells drawpower and extra tribute is missing (apocalypse and true kings return are not really good too cause you dont play dinomight to search them so you have to minus when you play them). I would recommend getting rid of a lot cards like the ninjitsu that banishes (TOTAL GARBAGE :d). 
-1 Master Peace + 2 Dino might (if you want to keep those 2 traps)
+1 Heritage +1 Desciples +2 Pot of Desires(to get to your combos) -1 Carbuncle -2 Mirror Force (you can side them or smt) +3 Diagram and 3+ terraforming (its good cause you can search master,dino or spell/trap that you need by popping a crystal beast,which will put the crystal beast from the field to the spell/trap zone and then you can use your crystal beast spells to SS)
- Foolish + Torrential or raigeki/dark holes. I would put one solemn warning instead of one strike too.

I could try all that when I get some time but I'm not playing this anymore. In fact, I changed whole deck into Windwitch Spellbooks lol

Former Assistant and Professor

Galaksii

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 6,095
Reputation Points : 69

http://galaksiida.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:58 am

Lol thats one way to solve the problem

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 26580
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down