[End] TCG September Tournament

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[End] TCG September Tournament

Post by WondeRy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Welcome to the TCG September Tournament!

Rules: Swiss Rounds based on number of players.

Banlist: Current TCG banlist (no OCG exclusive cards are allowed)

Deck restriction: NONE (you can play all your degenerate decks that fit the TCG banlist) You cannot change decks during the course of the tournament. A screenshot of the last game(final deciding game) is required to confirm who won OR conformation from both players on the forum (you can also message me directly). To make sure you are not cheating by changing cards as the tournament goes on I would need a screenshot of your deck before the start of first round sent to me as a private message. I will randomly check on people and if you suspect somebody of cheating, let me know and I will investigate.

Disconnecting and cheating

Click:

If you or your opponent disconnect from a duel because of internet connection or PC problem, the game will be -> replayed if the game was in its first turn and a board advantage was not taken.
 For example - player A and B go to game one but player A's screen freezes after siding. The game is re hosted and the player that lost game one concedes so that both can go to the siding screen.

Example 2 - It is the first turn and player one plays his cards and gains significant board presence with card of demise , search effects and so on, his board consists of 2-3 monsters and 2-3 powerful set spells or traps and passes turn to player B. 
Situation one - player B disconnects or game crashes for him -> game is rehosted. Even if player A had a huge advantage, player B was not even able to play so game state can be reset.
Situation two - player A disconnects -> game is rehosted again because it was just the first turn.
Situation three - the play was made in the middle of the game and player A has game on board, but disconnects - if player A made a screenshot of the gamestate admin (me) will evaluate if he was going to win the game and gives him the win, otherwise player B gets the win. Player B can provide a screenshot of his own to the admin to show that he had an answer to the board. For example player A has a Judgement Dragon on the field and the opponent is at 3000 LP. Player A disconnects but he has the screenshot that the opponent had only one card in hand and 2 set cards that he would have destroyed with JD's effect. Judge says to player B if you have a screenshot of what your set cards were and your card in hand was (to confirm that he had an answer) you can win,otherwise you lose. Player B shows a screenshot with starlight road set or a battle fader in hand -> he wins. He doesnt have a screenshot -> he loses, does have a screenshot but the card in hand is irrelevant and the set cards cannot be displayed - he loses.

If a player is caught in cheating (both by not obeying the rules of the tournament or cheating in game) he will be punished accordingly. A nonintentional cheat (meaning illegal move) that was not detected by both players will not be punished. A non-intentional cheat or a move spotted after the game has concluded does not change the game outcome. For example player A uses soul charge and then special summons bunch of monsters and starts doing his combos. The turn gets so long that both players forget about soul charge's effect and player A goes to battle phase and attacks for game. Player B concedes but after a minute he recalls that player A had used soul charge and he couldn't attack that turn - player A still wins because Player B had conceded.

Game Format - 2 out of 3 Match duels

You can play on any platform that supports the newest Yu Gi Oh Field with the extra monster zones and Link cards! 

(Dueling Book is recommended and don't run it on Chrome because it crashes, use a different browser)

Prices are Dueling Points ,which you can spend at our shop for various items ,and a custom made gfx for the first place winner made by our kind staff(me) 

So Rewards:

1st place - 1200 DP dorm upgrade and a GFX
2nd place - 600 DP
3rd place - 300 DP

Signed up so far:

1.DA Name : MetaphysHunter/In-game Name : MetaphysHunter/Time Zone : Eastern 
2.DA Name : TricMagic/In-game Name : TricMagic/Time Zone : Global UTC -6
3.DA: CutieLucie83/Duelingbook: Lucie/Irish Standard Time (GMT +01:00)
4.DA Name : Olethros/IGN: Olethros/Time Zone : BST
5.DA Name: Susanoo/IGN: Susanoo!/Time Zone:Eastern
6.DA Name: ploalexis/in-game db name: ploalexis/time zone:eastern
7.DA Name : Atlus/In-game Name : Atlus/Time Zone : +2
8.DA name: bladecharge/in-game name: bladecharge or thebladecharge/time zone est
9.DA Name : DarkAngel/In-game Name : Dark Angel/Time Zone : CET+1
10.DA Name : WondeRy/In-game Name : Wondery/ Time Zone : Eastern

The people that did not send me decklists -> I will check on you to make sure you are not cheating so be very afraid. I added myself to the tournament because otherwise one person gets a free win each round. If I win first place 2nd place will get all the prices and 3rd will get the 2nd price and so on.

Tournament Ended!

You have 3 days to find your opponent and play. If your opponent refuses to play screen shot the conversation and send it to me.If a majority of duelists did not duel till the deadline I will give everybody one more day to duel. If the majority of duelists finished their duel the inactive players will get one warning and game loss.2nd warning will be equal to dropping out of the tournament. I hope you all take this tournament seriously and play fair. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited by WondeRy on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:06 am; edited 15 times in total

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Duel Points : 26580
Reputation Points : 5
Pro Decklists : 1
Medallions : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: [End] TCG September Tournament

Post by MetaphysHunter on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:26 pm

DA Name : MetaphysHunter
In-game Name : MetaphysHunter
Time Zone : Eastern

Also do we need to post our decklist like in other tourneys?

Last edited by MetaphysHunter on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question mark)

When U can't Have Photoshap 0_o

MetaphysHunter

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 1,670
Pro Decklists : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Here we go then.

DA Name : TricMagic
In-game Name : TricMagic
Time Zone : Global UTC -6

"Strike now, my Friends!"

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 4,980
Reputation Points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 pm

Since there is a little bit of confusion I will update the topic to include all the rules and stuff.

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieLucie83 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:06 pm

DA: CutieLucie83

Duelingbook: Lucie

Irish Standard Time (GMT +01:00)

CutieLucie83

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 600
Reputation Points : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Olethros on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:15 pm

DA Name : Olethros
IGN: Olethros
Time Zone : BST

Olethros

Supreme King
Supreme King

Duel Points : 24,850
Reputation Points : 3
Medallions : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Susanoo on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 pm

DA Name: Susanoo
IGN: Susanoo!
Time Zone:Eastern

Susanoo

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by ploalexis on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:28 am

da name: ploalexis
in-game db name: ploalexis
time zone:eastern

the ultimate fish king of atlantis XD

ploalexis

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlus on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:12 am

DA Name : Atlus
In-game Name : Atlus
Time Zone : +2

Atlus

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Duel Points : 28772
Reputation Points : 11
Pro Decklists : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladecharge on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:32 pm

DA name: bladehcarge
in-game name: bladecharge or thebladecharge
time zone est

I am not good or bad but I am in between.  I am not one side I listen to both and there is always two sides to each story.  Just got to open up and not be stupid while listing.

Bladecharge

Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist

Duel Points : 950

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:20 pm

DA Name : DarkAngel
In-game Name : Dark Angel
Time Zone : CET+1

DarkAngel

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Duel Points : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Start sending me decklists guys!

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Why did I never draw Luna... Draco-destruction is unfair..0-2

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by Olethros on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 pm

Beat Tric 2-0

Olethros

Supreme King
Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Ok guys keep dueling if you don't want to get warning or disqualified, post to this topic to let me know that you are at least trying to duel your opponents!

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 pm

DarkAngel

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:35 pm

@Atlus vs @CutieLucie83 and @MetaphysHunter vs @ploalexis

You have till the end of the day guys. Post for activity if you cant find your opponents.

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlus on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:44 am

No sign of my opponent

Atlus

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Atlus and Metaphys win by default , @CutieLucie83 and @ploalexis get a warning for not playing their game 2nd warning will result in tournament DQ. Remember if you cant reach your opponent you are to contact me or post here if you did not do that I cannot leave you unpunished.

ROUND 2 LIVE!

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Olethros on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Beat Atlus 2-0

Olethros

Supreme King
Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlus on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 pm

confirm, ggs

Atlus

Obelisk Blue Duelist
Obelisk Blue Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Deadline is tomorrow guys !

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Still trying, but my opponent's only posting at 7 for me, and I sleep till 8 at least. Mostly cause I'm trying to complete Xenoblade X.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:03 pm

DarkAngel

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:37 pm

And so The Dark and Light Win the match 2-0. 

May The Moon and Stars bless our path to Victory friends.

since you want it Wondery, here you go:

Last edited by TricMagic on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:02 am

Blade and ploalexis dropped. Continue with your matches guys. Let me know if you prefer swiss or single elimination when we end this.

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Olethros on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:00 pm

beat darkangel 2-0 
Spoiler:

Olethros

Supreme King
Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:24 am

Time ran out guys, Meta decided not to play because he is interested in other things, and Atlus did not reach out to try to play while Susanoo gave me a proof that he was searching for him so I gave him the win. Final round wrap it up guys. Lets get the prices.

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by TricMagic on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Victory, Victory, Luna-Light Victory. I win 2-0. Barriers can't stop this.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

TricMagic

Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

Back to top Go down

Post by WondeRy on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:03 am

Alright guys after a big match I have prevailed against Olethros 2-1 and the final standings are out!

Congrats to the winners! (Again I wont take any prize so 1st prize goes to Olethros , 2nd prize goes to TricMagic and 3rd prize goes to DarkAngel).

Thanks for playing!

Awarding DP.

WondeRy

Assistant
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down