Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
JStarisDatBoi214
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Starrboi's Entrance

on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:17 am
Hello Everyone, I'm new here, and figured I'd ask how this all works. Name's J-Starr or Starrboi. Nice to meet you all.
PaNiCMaKeRz
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

Re: Starrboi's Entrance

on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:44 am
Welcome pal,
Follow the forum to join tournaments , also join discord and find people to challenge in a duel.
Duels can be friendly or Battle Arena duels from which you will gain elo and if you get enough you'll promote to better dorms. 
This is the Duel Academy Circuit as you can read in my descreption below this post. In addition, you can join many events to
earn titles, fame and also promote to better dorms , depends on the prize our admins choose to give.
Of course you can not duel if you dont feel like it and just post off topic shit.

These links will help you understand better:

1. Duel Academy Guide

2. Duel Academy Circuit

3. Duel Academy Circuit Rankings

Last edited by PaNiCMaKeRz on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Booked
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 45
Forgotten Pizza

Re: Starrboi's Entrance

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:35 pm