Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
TekFish
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Help with deck please

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:56 pm
I'm trying to build a Six Sam Metalfoes Deck, since with the release of Fuhma and Gateway's unbanning, I think the deck has the potential to generate a lot of advantage.

I don't know what to run for the metalfoes part tho, that's the only problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
Pepchoninga
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 55

Re: Help with deck please

on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:35 pm
just look for the generic metalfoes engine...

On your kneez before the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^

#SUNBIRDNATION
TekFish
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:17 pm
@Pepchoninga wrote:just look for the generic metalfoes engine...
Thanks for the advice. I never thought to just google it. I mean, that would make it much easier to do, then, I might not need any actual input from people! Thanks for showing me the way.
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7
Battle Pack Tournament Winner

on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:34 pm
Well post a deck list that you are thinking about and we can help you switch out cards.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum