Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
MetaphysHunter
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 5

Number Hunters [Sign-ups open]

on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:40 pm
Happy New Year Everybody!

And let's kick things off with a brand-spanking-new event. So I announced this recently, so some of you already know the rules, but for those who don't.

To build your deck, you choose two numbers + Up to 3 non-number extra deck monsters, then build a deck around them. Expanding on this I must quote Staxx "The decks have to be made like the decks they are. Example: Don’t make a BEWD deck and stick an Ally Justice Catastor in the extra deck and try to call it an Ally of Justice deck." Yeah, essentially that. Your numbers are your aces, not your toolbox. You also cannot pick a number someone else picked.  Then you can go around dueling people (MR3), and if you win, you can take one number from them. If you must, you can edit your deck in between matches to make the number you stole usable. The first one to get a Full Extra Deck of numbers wins the event, and earns the title "Hunter of Numbers", and a rank-up. When you have no more numbers you are disqualified.

To enter just build your deck (with this modified BANLIST) then submit it to me to see if it fits criteria. Also, One last thing Throughout the event there will be Mini-Events inside of it. These will just consist of stuff such as "There is another duelist with a number in town, and the first one to get em' wins their number" and stuff like that.

Dueling For the event starts Jan. 5.

Good luck to all, and  Happy New Year.

Last edited by MetaphysHunter on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

When U can't Have Photoshap 0_o
[Arion]
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Re: Number Hunters [Sign-ups open]

on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:00 pm
I'm in. I choose Number 23 and Number 68.

Last edited by [Arion] on Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
DanelerH
Level 3 Ra
Level 3 Ra
Reputation Points : 7

on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:28 pm
I wish to use 82 and 103.
champion2421
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:41 pm
I might as well go with Number 101 and number 69
bika3578
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:04 pm
i choose number 32 and number 17
xenoburn
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:07 am
I choose 92 and 53
Lemin
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:36 am
I'll use 11 and 33.
TricMagic
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 3

on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:47 pm
43 and 96 for me.

Previous Charecters:

Alisae Hosted Madness:

@Linda-Senpai wrote:God  damn Tric is better than I thought! He's going for a skip day D: if he gets the others to go along with it, I'm utterly fucked. Though in that case, I guess we'll just have to use the Strongman modifier to kill faervel, claim I targeted faer but Mafia saw it coming and killed him, then say I checked how many uses Light has of his ability and say zero (assuming he were to not kill me or you. He's probably going to kill you then get me lynched). I think we lose if Tric's skip day plan goes through lol.

WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7
Battle Pack Tournament Winner

on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:48 pm
Entering with Number 54: LION HEART and Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad !

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum