Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTransfer Data for Duel Links

more_horiz
Hello guys!

A lot of people only play on mobile, but now that steam has Duel Links in their library for free, I find it really a waste to not use that opportunity and enjoy the game on your personal computer.

Here is a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your data(your progress from your mobile) and basically when you play from either locations your account will be updated.

CLICK HERE FOR THE GUIDE

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

descriptionRe: Transfer Data for Duel Links

more_horiz
I love playing on my pc. I just throw it up on my 2nd screen and auto duel while I’m working on something else.

My Health Potions:
x2

more_horiz
Also it is like killing two birds with one stone, because now your Konami ID is created, so you can use that for real life tournaments and events!

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum