Go down
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

Hi, this place is new.

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:27 pm
I can see that i'm still in "top posters". I haven't visited for a while and I see that DA just got new skin  Twisted Evil very good coding! I especially like that now I can choose color theme.

Also, what changed? Did you keep the rank system? Because I see that my name is red now.

Time flies, i'm now third year in a music academy. My life has been going normal, as always. The best thing that happened in my life is that I took interested in calisthenic and lost 28kg in half year. Beginning of September til now. Lost first 20kg just by running only, and 8kg by resitance training. I have improved my lifestyle that I don't find myself being depressed anymore. Good turnaround.

So sup  bounce  

Can I see some familiar faces.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Lux
Assistant
Assistant
Reputation Points : 23
Get me out of here Here to stay This is not hard I am 12 and what is this? Who are you? Give me your money! What's winning? Community favorite He was lucky Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative

Re: Hi, this place is new.

on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm
Hey Centrik how you doing?

It's great to see you doing well in your life and well done with the weight loss. Keep up the good work. DA as DA, always been good. Some changes have been made, but maybe you got dropped to Slifer because you are simply not good anymore? Razz

"So we are staying in this mess, this beautiful mess tonight"
Why so serious? :3 
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:32 am
Hi Lux, thanks for the compliment.

You may be right. My time passed ._.

I still don't understand how to Link Summon. Really really lost track ==

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 12

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:17 pm
Hey there! Nice to see you back man!

That is good that you are taking a step in bettering your health, and I can relate to you since I also have been doing the same. Here in the U.S we use "lbs" instead of "kg". I have lost about 37 lbs which is equivalent close to 17kg which is not bad. 

Also, yes, we have put everyone to slifer, so now everyone has to rank up again lol

Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:31 am
Yes, 37 lbs is A LOT. Congratz mate Smile 

Well if someone can explain game for me AGAIN that'd be great.

WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:46 pm
Dang man all these slim guys around , the pressure is on. Link summoning is easy-peasy, if you want to get back in the game you just need to practice with somebody for a while and you are good to go again.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 47
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What's winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:35 pm
Centrik, we put you in Slifer because you suck. That's all mate.

Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:26 pm
@WondeRy wrote:Dang man all these slim guys around , the pressure is on. Link summoning is easy-peasy, if you want to get back in the game you just need to practice with somebody for a while and you are good to go again.

@Salader sure i'll defeat you

Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What's winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:29 pm
Banhammer? Banned

Trickster
Level 4 Slifer
Level 4 Slifer
Reputation Points : 5

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:20 pm
Hey Cent, been a while.

- IRL Tier 2 event tops
- Certified Konami Judge
- I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
- Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
- Multi time WCQ Invitee
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:57 pm
@Salader try me

@Trickster hey tricksman long time no see Smile how are you doing mate

Anzo
Ignore me plz
Ignore me plz
Reputation Points : 349
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Hi Mom! Captain Tryhard GG2EZ He was lucky I was not even trying The Worthy! Never back down! I am 12 and what is this? Underdog Rising Give me your money! Community favorite Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!
http://www.duelacademy.net

on Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:25 pm
k.

DA Administrator of the year 2012, 2014 l DA Artist of the Year 2012, 2014, 2015 l ~Lead, follow, or get out the way~
Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:45 am
no k. you shouldn't say that. you'll get banned.

half my posts are k.'s

YAMI MOTO#1
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:22 pm
random paw print and hi guys how is everyone?

kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 12

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:01 pm
@Centrik wrote:Yes, 37 lbs is A LOT. Congratz mate Smile 

Well if someone can explain game for me AGAIN that'd be great.

Thanks man! Keep grinding.

PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 pm
Is this the return of . . .  

I'm not even going to be the one to say it. Good to see things going well bro

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 am
@PowerNova wrote:Is this the return of . . .  

I'm not even going to be the one to say it. Good to see things going well bro

k.

BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:05 pm
If you go back to your k age I'll ban you in my mind.

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 pm
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:If you go back to your k age I'll ban you in my mind.

I will ban him for you

Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist

on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:03 pm
It's a joke. I don't k. anymore. Believe me. 

I've grown.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum