Go down
FoxyHallo
Level 2 Slifer
Level 2 Slifer
Reputation Points : 4

OTS 7 isn't so bad!

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:56 pm
At least there's an ultimate rare link spider now... T^T

I don't really understand how or why people get so upset over cards that are coming in packs that haven't even been released yet. 

~Hallo Hallo, brain of tallow,
Guts are gone, noggin's hollow.
Seeking sweets and marshing mallows,
Watch your back, and your candy sack!~
Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 48
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What's winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

Re: OTS 7 isn't so bad!

on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:47 pm
Are you mental? It's fucking terrible

Ruggwain
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 am
I'd personally quite like ultra rare herald but this pack is just late and useless for a majority of people. I would have liked to see a rarity bump for royal library and such but not in an ots pack
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:59 pm
Yeah cause you gonna play those in your magic counter deck wohoo. The best cards in it are Fossil dig (never had a foil version) , Destrudo (same) , Wavering eyes( common reprint ). Comparing it to older OTS packs its really trash, since OTS packs needed to have meta relevant cards. For example OTS 6 had Decode Talker, Brilliant Fusion and Invocation as ultimate rares. Highly flexible cards in meta strategies as Invocation can be used in any invoked hybrid (mekk knights for example), Decode Talker is basically generic link 3 that was only in a starter deck and Brilliant Fusion is an engine in itself. Also there was Seraphinite reprint in the pack as well that sits around $5-9 which is kinda crazy for a common.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
FoxyHallo
Level 2 Slifer
Level 2 Slifer
Reputation Points : 4

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:26 pm
"Are you mental? It's fucking terrible"

No need to be such an insufferable ass about it. Thank you for very clearly demonstrating how extreme people can get over cards they haven't bought or don't plan on buying though.

~Hallo Hallo, brain of tallow,
Guts are gone, noggin's hollow.
Seeking sweets and marshing mallows,
Watch your back, and your candy sack!~
Salader
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 48
Here to stay Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Who are you? What's winning? I am 12 and what is this? Give me your money! Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend! Representative Get me out of here

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:33 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
トリッキー wrote:Thank you for very clearly demonstrating how extreme people can get over cards they haven't bought or don't plan on buying though.

5/26 cards were worth a reprint. Compare that to OTS 6 which was 13; OTS 5 has 14. It's idiotic to think that this is a good reprint set. Unless the banlist kills everything. If you think I am being extreme, go look at Cimo or Dzeef, each individually making videos on it.

OTS 7 releases tomorrow, and my locals won't support any more OTS 6. I am allowed my opinion that it's fucking terrible. Prize support already is terrible. This doesn't help.

Trickster
Level 3 Obelisk
Level 3 Obelisk
Reputation Points : 5

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 pm
Basically what Salad said. You have to remember Yugioh is the poverty card game, we aren't allowed to get money for prize support. So if you want to make a profit off of playing, you have to use credit to buy and make trades, or sell pulls. OTS packs are a few of the little gimmes that we can get to hopefully plus a little more than normal, so when they suck, we minus even harder.

- First to reach top rank under new system
- IRL Tier 2 event tops
- Certified Konami Judge
- I stream at twitch.tv/triicksster
- Mod at the official Florida Yugioh community stream: FLYugioh
- Multi time WCQ Invitee
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum