Latest topics
Rising againYesterday at 5:49 pmHaccodeHello! It’s been a minute!Yesterday at 3:39 pmEfaneSo i remembered ygo existsYesterday at 8:32 amHaou SupremeHi Just Found This PlaceYesterday at 8:24 amHaou SupremeIts Yah boiWed Jul 18, 2018 8:31 pmWondeRyDA's Clash/War TeamWed Jul 18, 2018 8:30 pmWondeRyYea hi im here again apparently.Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:25 pmYAMI MOTO#1[FINISH] Battle Pack Tournament!Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 amWondeRyQuestion about a rulingThu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pmPatrick92Duel Links Tournament #3 HighlanderRulesThu Jul 05, 2018 1:48 pmCutieLucie83
Discord

Go down
s{EX} Chaos Magician
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 4

A wild magician appeared

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi everyone. I'm a old phantom of this academy (i received a mail). I don't like playing yugioh online anymore, but i'm still playing Yugioh in real life. I won a ton of tournaments online (i'm a old legend haha) and i was administrator/moderator in KCTAU, Kaiba Corp, Dueling Network forums and all those prehistorical forums. The last time, i was in the  "abandoned dark room", now, i'm slifer red. I deserve it, i guess. Well, this was too long. So, I hope everyone are enjoyning the stay. This is the best academy in all history. And yes, my english still sucks.

P.S
Anzo, still you are bad  cheers

~ Ranked #1 on Dueling Network
~ Winner of more than 70 Tournaments online
~ Former member [FE] Furious Elite, [PX] Popsicle Xuicide and [EX] The Exile
BlackWarGreymon
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 143
Here to stay Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma Captain Tryhard He was lucky Underdog Rising Give me your money! Representative Community slacker I got rid of my girlfriend!

Re: A wild magician appeared

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:00 pm
Everyone's slifer now so it's fun I guess. And welcome back if you stay and join the discord server as it's now the most active place.

Chaos Knights

Ex-Ex-Moderator
Ex-Admin
Ex-RealAbdMember
Staxx
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 15
Dedicated member Who are you? Getting the hang of it Getting to know you Can get i get a discount? I am 12 and what is this? Community's favorite Representative Community slacker Sun God Staxx I am a rich man

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:03 pm
the legend himself 

My Health Potions:
x2
[Arion]
Ra Yellow Duelist
Ra Yellow Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 pm
Who dis?
kyosuke kiryu
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 13

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:07 pm
Welcome back Mago!

Be sure to check us out in Discord. It's the "new" Hamachi/skype. Also yes, everyone is back to slifer.

PowerNova
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 41
Here to stay This is not hard Who are you? Captain Tryhard GG2EZ The Worthy! Innovative Supreme King Give me your money! Popular figure I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:25 pm
Sup man, long time no see. Nice to catch a familiar face every now and then.

Silent.Swift.Deadly
BA Challenge Thread

Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:45 pm
Welcome back!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: