Latest topics
Battle Pack Tournament!Today at 6:58 pmDrunkionWhat happened to DAToday at 3:05 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™IntroductionYesterday at 4:14 pmĦẲ§ĘǾ™Pro Decklist Tournament June 2018Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:08 pmgreenfrog100Question about TimingWed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pmWingshineRate the song above you Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pmWingshineXYZ Monsters!Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am╚εмεяy╗Duel Links Tournament #2 (Ban of Tier 1)Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:18 pmkyosuke kiryuDecksSat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 amEtwizzyIntroductionSat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 amEtwizzy
Discord

Go down
FoxyHallo
Level 2 Slifer
Level 2 Slifer
Reputation Points : 4

Hope will never die!... T^T

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:44 pm
I may have lost first round last tournament...and the tournament before that; and the tournament before that, but one of these days, I'm going to win & it'll be the most spectacular site!

This is Foxy bringing it to 'em!   Razz

~Hallo Hallo, brain of tallow,
Guts are gone, noggin's hollow.
Seeking sweets and marshing mallows,
Watch your back, and your candy sack!~
Ravenheart95
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 0

Re: Hope will never die!... T^T

on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 pm
Good luck man. You can do it!

Centrik
Slifer Red Duelist
Slifer Red Duelist
Reputation Points : 214
I am a Senpai now! Get me out of here Topic for you, and you, and everybody! Yo Mamma GG2EZ The Worthy! Lazy Slacker Give me your money! Popular figure Representative Community slacker Business man I got rid of my girlfriend!

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:11 am
Best of luck.

If everyone is unique, then would uniqueness become normal?

Etwizzy
Chancellor
Chancellor
Reputation Points : 79

on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:29 pm
If at first you don't succeed, Try and try again!

There are plenty of people you can ask for advice, Have you studied your loses to try and figure out where your going wrong? This is probably the most important thing to improve.
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7

on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:55 pm
I might post some lessons as a Professor Smile If there are things that you are struggling with (rulings wise) let me know.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
FoxyHallo
Level 2 Slifer
Level 2 Slifer
Reputation Points : 4

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:22 am
Well, my reasons for losing lie less in my skill & more in my style of play/choice in cards. I know very well that the cards I use are not the absolute best I could use to win, but I know that one of these days, so long as I keep trying & doing my best, I'll win.

I don't care about winning or losing. I want to play a good game with my opponents & nothing more! So long as we both played a very interactive & good game, the outcome doesn't matter!

DA's Discord residents have taken very harshly to this thesis of mine. Winning will prove the divide between "casual" & "competitive" that I know exists.

~Hallo Hallo, brain of tallow,
Guts are gone, noggin's hollow.
Seeking sweets and marshing mallows,
Watch your back, and your candy sack!~
WondeRy
Professor
Professor
Reputation Points : 7

on Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:05 pm
Well man, we are here to have fun. Play whatever you like and enjoy the games! I know from experience that sometimes playing fun decks and getting smashed by the meta is kinda depressing, that is why I tech anti-meta cards in my sidedeck and sometimes in the main if there is room.

~     E .F .S .F  .  E l i t e    ~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum